[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to emulate an installation of Chromium (the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is there any way to emulate an installation of Chromium (the OS) without any issues (on Windows)?

I'm trying to rip something off of Google Play Movies, but due to their retarded "botnet required", it's impossible to maintain an HD stream on anything other than a chromebook (or really, just the Chrome/Chromium OS), as the stream quality relies on your internet speed, and doesn't buffer more than a minute. If you have a Chrome OS installed, you can just download the video onto the computer, and proceed from there.

I'd rather not dualboot this trash, so it'd be great if there were a better way to do this.
>>
Install gentoo (no really)
>>
bump for OS shit
>>
>>56441164
I really don't think that's going to solve my predicament.
>>
>>56441742
Chome OS is based on gen2
>>
>>56441812
Would that lead to Google Play detecting my computer as a Chromebook/running on a Chrome-based OS? If not, it wouldn't help.
>>
>>56441891
It would, you woud just have to run a script or two. Gentoo and or funtoo arr your best bets for this.
>>
Chromium OS in a VM?
>>
buy a mac famalam
>>
>>56441938
chrome os != chromium os
chromium os doesn't have the required botnet
>>
>>56441917
Are you positive? I really find this hard to believe, or at the very least, something I wouldn't be able to do in just a few hours.

>>56441938
That's what I wanted to do, but all the solutions I could find are prone to error. I tried some config called Cloudready, although it was "unable to retrieve communication root certificates" or something like that when I tried to playback/download the video.

>>56442007
The faulty installation I had definitely somewhat-worked, although it failed in the end. Chromium should work fine.
>>
>>56442131
Gentoo doesn't take that long to install, just to compile. Out of the box it might not, but after running a few scripts I can garuntee that it would work and or emuate ChromeOS. (Source: ChromeOS is a fork of gentoo)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.