[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: TFWxDddd.png (44KB, 556x400px) Image search: [Google]
TFWxDddd.png
44KB, 556x400px
That's it, I'm switching to chrome.
>>
>>56412506
>literally 2017
>not using about:blank or your own home-page
>>
"This web browser doesn't have as refined meme taste as me"

Fuck off.
>>
>>56412506
You should switch to Chrome. It has way, way less customizations, so you won't have to hurt your confused brain :)
>>
File: thinkimdonehere.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
thinkimdonehere.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>56412539
Why do people like this come to post on /g/? You can tell they've never posted before and probably never will again. Probably took him 6-7 tries to identify all the street signs.
>>
op uses iphone and takes his wife's son to the park everyday
>>
4CHAN :DDDDDD
>>
>>56412529
>literally the current year
>still reminding us it's the current year
>>
>>56412586
>current year
>not understanding ironic use of the future year
>>
>>56412555
street signs can be hard. when there's just a tiny bit hanging off into the next do i click?! i never know!

p.s.
checked
>>
>>56412506
yeah right
>>
Sjw-fox....why the Fuck would you EVER do that?
>>
>>56412921
I don't think this isn't worse than that changelog failure. if using pepe was about to become illegal whole 4chan would be mad, so what they're doing is actually good. they used tfw but developers are human too, and all people on 4chan use tfw too, so I see literally nothing wrong with this. Outdated nyancat meme made me fucking mad, but not mad as writing "rawr" on a fucking changelog.
>>
Wait is this real?
>>
Step ahead qianbei, I'm on the Edge.
>>
>>56412506
switch to brave instead. its better than chrome. and anything is better than sjw fox.
>>
>>56413171
>ng mad, but not mad as writing "rawr" on a fucking changelog.
wat?
>>
I've been using Firefox for over a decade, and it's going to take a lot more than stupid shit like this to get me to switch.
>>
>>56413245
Yup, if you launch firefox right now you'll most likely see it.
>>
>>56412506
Well, anon...
why did you post an illegal meme?
>>
>>56413329
cuck
>>
As a side note, I think Firefox should get into the Enterprise game.
Have it so you can control Firefox settings across a domain, take out the gimmicky shit, and guarantee long-term support (i.e. not breaking add-ons every nth release).
>>
> Leaving because a call to action against bullshit copyright laws references memes.
Good fucking riddance.
>>
>>56412506
>protecting creativity in the EU

As long as you don't criticize Muslim rapists I'm sure
>>
>>56413171
>writing "rawr" on a fucking changelog.
when was this?
>>
>>56412506
Chromium has a sandbox, plus competent crypto engineers (Adam Langley, Neils Provos).

Firefox is fly by the seat of the pants browser full of bugs and security problems. Come back to Mozilla when Servo is released
>>
>>56413171
developers didn't write that.. these companies employ "developer evangelists" which are all usually tumblerinas and cancerous reddit admins who write that
>>
>illegal memes
>>
>>56412555
Nigga I just refresh till it's 3 digits or less
>>
@56412555
"Why do people like this come to post on /g/?"
Stop me
>>
>>56413720
If is was possible to get more than one per page, that'd be a neat addition to 4chanx.
Load 3-5 at once and hit a hotkey to go to that one.

If you don't tell it to load until you type, it'll almost always be a number one.
>>
Why has it gotten so cringey?
>>
>>56413751
>>56413751
>>>out
>>
>>56412609

He doesn't think, he just posts. Many retards like that here.
>>
>>56412506
wtf i hate firefox now
>>
File: .png (513KB, 655x390px) Image search: [Google]
.png
513KB, 655x390px
>>56414093
because theyre hiring "funky tech girls" instead of developers. women want to be paid for their "cool ideas" and beta faggots are willing to pay them.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160904-023628.png (481KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160904-023628.png
481KB, 1080x1920px
What are all these people with image captchas? Why does it still happen to you? Only happened like 3-4 times on 4chan ever to me.
>>
>being upset that someone unfamiliar with your jokes has co-opted them for their own use

You now understand cultural appropriation.
>>
>>56414207
If you use Chrome mobile or Chrome desktop you get free passes through captcha. If you use another browser you are discriminated against on purpose.
>>
>>56414275
Cultural appropriation is bullshit anon, bunch of niggers and sjws trying to shove their way into your life.
>>
The Apple iPhone 6S Plus doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>56414421
lies
I get a image captcha nearly every time
>>
out of the pan, into the fire
>>
>>56412506
>memes
>illegal

nope
>>
>>56412555
>uses the cuck captcha
>has the nerve to call anyone else new

>>56413398
>says the guy shilling for a botnet
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.