[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Challenge

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: lock-2.png (5KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
lock-2.png
5KB, 512x512px
I am encrypted. Solve me.

DiCC9THQ2ZQ9e7Nm0U6+cdg=
>>
it says ur a fag
>>
ur gay pwned
>>
>>56409636
>encrypted
doubt
>>
>>56409636
hi encrypted, i'm dan. we maybe talked on omegle.
>>
>>56409906
We did not.
>>
>>56409636
seriously though, i can't decode base64 to hex. Or even hex to base64 this is driving me nuts.
Only way i can think of, in C, is just make some sort of arrays that'll act as table over binary and convert like that. (3 hex digits at a time and then with the 12 bits i take 6 to get a base64 char and append to the converted string.)

But i can only show it with a printf. I mean it's an array of char.

I can't grasp the idea, i think i'm doing something wrong. What if i need to use the base64 string for something, i only have a string.. Maybe it's ok, i'm to much of a noob to know, but it feels like i'm not doing it right.
Are you working with raw bytes if it's a string ? Man i'm pretty sure i'm dumb
>>
>>56410028
You are at a CS101 level of knowledge. Think about the datatype it is being represented as then work from there (understanding how the type is stored in memory(8 or 16 bit for example))

Have you done any other simpler conversions in a programming language? Try bin<->dec, or maybe something to ASCII(char). I tried to roll an insecure obfuscation message sending program way back when I barely even understood the syntax of C++ and hacked together something, and I am not even average in terms of talent, I just know how to break down problems into smaller, solvable/searchable problems

Obviously you can cast the different types so that shouldn't be the challenge

You aren't dumb, once you understand how it works it becomes trivial is all
>>
>>56410190
>ave you done any other simpler conversions in a programming language?
I have done hex to bin and string to hex, but it was using strings with a switch table and printf for string to hex...
I'm going to look into doing a bin<->dec without a comparison table or string formatting.
>>
>>56410028
base64 -d <<< "DiCC9THQ2ZQ9e7Nm0U6+cdg=" | hexdump -C
>>
>>56410190
>You aren't dumb, once you understand how it works it becomes trivial is all
I don't know... For example, i wanted to do something really simple. Like char to dec. And rapidly i got it that they're the same thing, you can see it on the ascii table and in C ('G' == 71) is true.
But i still don't get it, if the char is a representation of that number, it's the same thing but if somehow i want to convert it i don't see how to do it other than using printf or having a comparison table. But maybe also because it's not really a conversion
>>
Possible Hint? Distraction? You decide.
key:
e7461605-8882-4455-b9b9-d703dcca475d
>>
>>56411121
What's the prize?
>>
>>56409636
dear sean...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6tbX2tlqvg
>>
>>56411147
$25.00 Gift Card to Amazon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.