[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy 600$ samsung note 7 >Battery catches fire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (53KB, 570x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 570x750px
>buy 600$ samsung note 7
>Battery catches fire
>>
This must be so much butthurt for all AppleHaters!
>>
>>56403375
SAMKEKS BTFO
>>
You should've put it in the microwave to charge instead of the wall OP
>>
>buy 800$ iPhone 6+
>doesn't recognize touch

>buy oneplus/xiaomi
>no problems
daily reminder that chink phones are superior
>>
>>56403634
Chinkphones and exploding Li-Ion cells go hand in hand.
>>
>>56403634
My redmi 3 died after a month and no warranty.
Kys
>>
>>56404137
4months strong after slamming it in the car door in the first week. Got warranty too, maybe ur a pleb
>>
File: hey.jpg (5KB, 250x161px) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
5KB, 250x161px
>by $600 iphone
>Battery doesn't catch fire
>>
>>56405663
>Buy iPhone
>Lose the chromosomes required to be able to spell properly
>>
SAMSHIT HOUSEFIRES
>>
Muslim guy goes on plane. His note 7 explodes. What will happen? He'll be okay after investigation but what will happen just after the explosion.
>>
didn't even hype or want N7. happy af with my zte zmax pro I bought the other day
>>
File: htc-10-product-.jpg (68KB, 770x505px) Image search: [Google]
htc-10-product-.jpg
68KB, 770x505px
Best flagship in 2016
>>
>>56403375
>$600
more like $1k
>>
>>56403375
My original Samsung Note 1 battery expanded so fast it broke the phone, but it did not explode or catch a fire. Samsung did not replace it because the battery only had 6 moths warranty and I had used the product 7 months at that point.

That said however, I owned an iPhone 3gs once and the battery was shit. You could listen to music ok but every call drained it and when it was winter I was out and had 80% charge left, tried to call a taxi to pick me up and the phone just died. Apple did not replace it because they say the operation temperature of the phone was not met.

I also owned Sony Xperia Z with overheating problems. And it burned me when it was in my pocket and the processor was stuck ln a loop. Sony knew about this problem and told it was unfortunate but they would not replace it because the phone "works".

Decided to buy Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo and there was antenna probems so 3g and 4g did not work at all. Battery drained on it's own and you had to charge it every 2 or 3 hours. Complained about it, they did not wan't to replace it, I told them I would take them to court. They ended up giving my money back.

I now use LG G4 and there is zero problems with it. Everything just works. Few of my family members had similar problems with sony and samsung so now they are using Huawei and they tell me there has been no problems at all.
>>
>>56406477

The thing I hate about apple stuff is that they work fine on the start and then every update after completely kills the thing. If I had a penny for every single time I had safari crash on me I would have already abought the entire company out.

Currently have an xperia z3 and the overheating meme is very real.
>>
>>56406477

Sounds like the problem is you pal, the only issues I had with tech was when I got an iPhone5c for free and 3 months after the touchscreen was failing and battery didn't last.
>>
>>56407677
I don't think so. Other people have reported the same problems all over the web.

I was early adopter of these products and it always turned to bite me in the ass. I will never ever buy any mobile device again until there is enough valid feedback about it.
>>
>>56406311
Does it have a removable battery and an SD card slot?
>>
>>56403375
>samshit
>2016
No thanks. Amoled is garbage and so is the fire processor they shoveled into that device.
>>
>Buy 600$ phone
>Screen cratches after coming in contact with denim for 10 minutes
>OEM already cancelles updates 2 weeks after release
>battery explodes while taking a shit
>>
>>56407930
Yes for the SD card slot, up to 2 TB (theoretically)
Non-removable battery, but knowing HTC, you won't need to change even after 2.5 years.
>>
>>56403375
>Buying samshit
Implying
>>
>>56410180
>Non-removable battery
Then it isn't the best flagship in 2016.
>>
>>56406116
>criticize grammar on an anonymous image board
>writes "to be able to" where a mere "to" would have sufficed
wew
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.