[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this laptop concept?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

It has a 21:9 screen and a 360 hinge, so it can be converted into a tablet, a laptop, a napkin-sized square onehand tablet, a slightly bent form for reading, and a folded up mode to stick in a backpack or something.

Is this interesting enough or is it just shit?
>>
>>56398894
>flippy foldy spinny piece of fucking shit
FUCK OFF CUNT
>>
>>56398894
...that's actually an interesting idea.
>>
That hinge better be made of titanium
even then, it would still break too easily
>>
id assume the hinge would be detachable on both sides and then the screen would really be a tablet with the bottom part technically a bluetooth keyboard

not the most /g/ friendly thing, i know, but it's not like a ton o fpeople here are gonna buy it anyway.

not only that, there are 360 hinge designs that are actually pretty rugged. it'd just be a matter of reducing the amount of moving parts and the strain on the hinge.

another alternative is to have two hinges on either folding side and just forgo the part where you can have the keyboard hidden by the screen,
>>
>>56398985

Whoops, this looks like I was responding to myself but I actually just got some posts mixed up :X
>>
>>56399041
There's a pretty easy fix for that, you know.
>>
>>56398894
I'll give you $100 just to fuck off
>>
>>56399055
i know i just wanted to be fancy okay
>>
>>56399041
yeah, yeah, yeah...
me too...
>>
>>56400579
Way to ruin the picture
Seriously, I love the fact that you reposting it is a massive fuck you to whoever it was that originally posted it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.