[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alt-right and privacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 22

File: The Alt-Right.jpg (3MB, 3000x2181px) Image search: [Google]
The Alt-Right.jpg
3MB, 3000x2181px
The alt-right supports online privacy. Why don't you support the alt right?
>>
>>56379620
That pic is just common sense.
>>
I'm not a giant manbaby crying over "SJW"'s
>>
>>56379751
That's FaggotGate not us.
>>
Because they are no Iron Front.
>>
>>56379828
>major opposition to SJWs listed as #2
>>
>>56379620
whats a reccomended TOR browser, since we are on the subject of privacy.
>>
>>56379751
I'm no man baby either, but SJW's piss me off to no end. I just had to sit through a mandatory 4 hour program to teach me about consent, and how I need to give it every step of the way. I'm going to have to do this again for every academic year.
>>
>>56379912
what college are you going to may i ask? or did the plague spread to highschools
>>
I'm actually a Zionist Jew from Israel, so I guess I can't join the alt-right, huh.
Well, we have other movements who follow that spirit, I guess.
>>
File: 1472410485616.jpg (386KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1472410485616.jpg
386KB, 1280x1280px
>>56379620
Don't you guys support Trump? In which case, you do not support online privacy.
>>
>>56379620
Politics is for old people and angry college students, so I choose to suck dick instead.
>>
>>56379620
The alt-right supports online harassment, death threats, racism, police brutality, self entitlement, self victimization over white """"""" genocide""""""" and feminazis """""""" controlling the world""""""" and having your head in the sand about any social or economic matter. You're garbage and nobody outside the alt-right, excepts for pedophiles and neo-nazis, respect you. Please stop taking yourself seriously and take your rightful place as clowns of democracy. Thank you.
>>
>>56379620

>Moderate support
>Same category as bodybuilding and cuisine

Well you tried.
>>
>Moderate opposition to Postmodern Architecture

Dropped
>>
>>56379873
TOR Browser

Idiot
>>
>>56380438
Like a mirror image of the left.
>>
>>56379620

Is the alt-right willing to uphold internet privacy knowing that terrorists and degenerates will use it to communicate?

Would they be willing to uphold the same standards of internet privacy during national emergencies involving terrorism or war?
>>
>>56380438
I never thought much about /pol/ other than it being a shitty containment board, but it really made me think after a presidential nominee singled them out. Is freedom of speech really this threatening to Hillary Clinton?
>>
>>56379620
If the alt right supports traditional intellectualism and reading then why does it seem to attract people who don't care for either?
>>
>>56380429
This screams underaged

>>56379620
The alt-right is a joke and dosent exist.

Facism is the only way to go.
>>
>>56380712
Screenshots of awful people on tumblr saying really insane stuff doesn't represent the left. Stop arranging reality and believing prejudices that accommodate your biases. You're unfairly burdening liberals with proving that they're not tumblrinas which stalls actual discussion.
>>
>>56380887
the chart is bait like most alt-right images
see:
>moderate support of fitness
>minor support of fitness
>major opposition to "degraded "art"" including a doujin
>opposition to excessive consumerism and opposition to poor fashion
>>
>>56380842
>Being against a political opinion is being against your right to speak it.

Sounds to me like /pol/ is the right place for you. Everyone who disagrees with them is a tyrant.
>>
>>56380941
Don't take it personally.
>>
>>56379861
You are confusing things. They don't care about SJWs specifically. They just want to kill them with all the other degenerates.
The main goal is a fascist society by the people for the people.
>>
>>56380941
Thats exactly what you just did in your first comment. You are the one artanging reality now..
>>
>>56380956
Freedom of speech isn't a political opinion m8.
>>
>>56380977
Its a human right that hillary is trying to change
>>
>>56380969
I said that about the alt-right, not about right as a whole. If you don't want to be called crazy, then don't walk around in a mental ward wearing a hospital jacket.
>>
>>56381000
Meanwhile your Trump is trying to give us European libel laws, they're both anti-freedom cunts.
>>
>>56381000
No, Hilary isn't trying to change freedom of speech. Stop bitching that your freedom is at stake whenever someone disagrees with you. Hilary Clinton singling out a group that speaks against her is not a threat. She has every right to speak up against you as you do against her.
>>
>>56381126
Agreed. I don't think I've ever seen two worse candidates for POTUS. It's going to be interesting these next 4 years in the US.
>>
>>56379620

>Julius evola
>opposition to islam

you need to get your facts straights faggot
>>
>>56379620
Becuase ethno-nationalism doesn't make sense in America. Also why the fuck would I support an entire party just because we agree on one issue?
>>
>>56379620
I don't give a shit about yet another faggot e-movement, this one that will be irrelevant by Trump's 2nd year.
>>
/g/ - Technology
>>
>>56380438
Thanks for #CorrectingTheRecord.

$0.08 has been deposited into your account.
>>
File: architecture-image-141.jpg (69KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
architecture-image-141.jpg
69KB, 800x533px
>>56380552
>big, featureless, white rooms
>meaningless replacement of hardwoods with glass and stainless steel in various indoor fixtures
>strained angles
>this absolute, fucking, worthless shit

Deconstructivists should be committed to mental institutions.
>>
>>56380438
You're full of shit. The only problems with the alt right is that it's full of redditors and normalfags and moralfags who would get triggered hard by the anime /a/ and other boats like because muh degeneracy.
>>
File: 1441139205521.png (110KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1441139205521.png
110KB, 256x256px
Mein gott
pure ideology!
>>
>>56381853
*Other boards
>>
>>56380552
brutalism is best architecture.
>>
"Alt-right" is just another word for white supremacy.

The "alt-right" supports Donald Trump, who does not support online privacy.
>>
>>56381811
deconstructionism isn't post modernist. there is order in post modernism.
>>
>>56381930
>Alt Right is another word for white supremacy
Yeah and? What's your point?
>>
Oh. Rand Paul is alt-right then?
And trump is not?
I never understood why politicians, particularly to the right always lie about being libertarian or what have you. You don't give a shit about civil liberties nor do your voters so why lie?
>>
>>56382011
The body of work is almost identical.
>>
>>56379620
They shitpost too much on 4chan for me to help them out.

I will vote hillary just out of spite so I can watch the world burn.
>>
>>>/pol/
For fuck's goddamn sake.
>>
>>56379620
Because I am He who Cucks, and you are the Cucked.
>>
>>56382072
Supporting privacy doesn't mean it makes sense to ally yourself with white supremacists.

>>56382346
Meme Trump is alt-right. The actual man Donald Trump is too "cucked" for the alt-right.
>>
>>56382359
kek KYS
>>
>>56380968
>fascism
>for the people

Do ya'll even read?
>>
>>56380438
You're a moron who's drunken the kool-aid. There is no "alt-right", it's just a label for all the people who are pissed off at all the nonsense the various marxist groups have caused all around the west and don't have a self-loathing complex for being white, male, and straight.

They're not white supremacists or anything like that you fucking idiot, they're just sick of all the whining members of minority groups who have to politicize EVERYTHING and treat anyone who doesn't agree with them as Hitler.

>>56381110
>I said that about sluts, not about women as a whole. If you don't want to be called slutty, then don't walk around with slutty clothes.
INTOLERANT! QUICK, strip him of all his rights and frame him as crazy! He doesn't agreeeeeee with meeeee
>>
File: 1466903863271.jpg (697KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1466903863271.jpg
697KB, 2048x2048px
>>56380941
When your publicly elected representatives do shit like this that appeals to these crazy fringes, yes I have every right to associate you with all the fucking morons of your group. Liberals are fucking insane. Anyone who's moderate left should have stopped drinking from the poisoned well long ago, just like feminism. If you have fucking insane figureheads, no shit you're going to be associated with the fucking insane.
>>
>>56382815
If fascism results in degenerate anime being banned and degenerate animefags and weebs getting gassed, I'm completely for it. Time you degenerates finally stopped being a zit on society.
>>
Because I am liberal and I support online privacy too. In fact, I can agree on a lot of things with alt right because the alt right are similar in their moderate principles.

There are a few minor things I would disagree with or debate an alt right on, but I believe it would be a healthy debate where we can both learn something. I also think it is important that we stand together against the far left or right nutjobs.
>>
>>56382850
>There is no "alt-right", it's just a label for all the people who are pissed off at all the nonsense the various marxist groups have caused all around the west and don't have a self-loathing complex for being white, male, and straight.
The alt-right is a specific movement among the anti-feminist/anti-SJW etc etc community. Not everyone who's pissed off with leftists belongs in the alt-right. Mainstream conservatives don't like leftists either, but the alt-right considers those conservatives to be "cucks". And the alt-right themselves say that anyone who thinks it's okay for non-ethnic Europeans to live in Europe cannot be part of their movement, even if they agree that political correctness has gone too far.

>>56382850
>>I said that about sluts, not about women as a whole. If you don't want to be called slutty, then don't walk around with slutty clothes.
It would be better to say feminist than slut, that would at least be a decent comparison. "Slut" is not a term of self-identification used by women with particularly extreme views the way alt-right is compared to the right as a whole. And if you honestly think there's no difference between the alt-right and mainstream conservative politics, you have no idea what the alt-right is.

>>56382912
Pretty much no elected representatives go on about being "triggered" or having 32768 different genders, yet the right acts like this is actually common in the mainstream left.
>>
>>56379912
Vomit.
>>
The alt-right only care about their own rights and freedoms, they don't give a shit about others.

If you truly support rights and freedoms, you must support your opponent's when theirs are infringed.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>56383070
My enemies don't deserve freedom. Take animecucks for example, the degenerates would rather fuck fictional girls than real girls to save their race from nigger invasion.
>>
>>56383092
Most of those degenerates aren't wanted by 3D girls in the first place. Besides, why the fuck would you WANT degenerates to reproduce? Yes, they'd be keeping the white race around, but they'd be diluting it with their inferior genes just as much as cross-race couples anyway.
>>
>>56379620
Holy shit, i always lose at
>nuclear family
>>
>>56383127
Anime has destroyed many whites into neetdom and degeneracy rather than self improvement. It's a powerful tool of the jews and must be banned.
>>
>>56379620
>non-degrading movie
>terminator
wew america fuck yeah!!! xxDDD
>>
File: 1463530552851.jpg (69KB, 957x645px) Image search: [Google]
1463530552851.jpg
69KB, 957x645px
>>56383049
>And the alt-right themselves say that anyone who thinks it's okay for non-ethnic Europeans to live in Europe cannot be part of their movement
This is where you're full of shit. They just don't want the flood gates opened and their culture erased by uncultured hordes. If the alt-right even exists, they favor assimilation. Assimilation simply cannot occur when massive influxes of a group enter all at once and are pandered to by the government at every opportunity.

>>56383049
>It would be better to say...

>the point
>your head

>>56383049
>Pretty much no elected representatives go on about being "triggered" or having 32768 different genders, yet the right acts like this is actually common in the mainstream left.
You literally have elected officials making the case for mentally ill people getting to use the bathroom their mental illness identifies with. Not to mention the extreme position of removing the civil rights of gun owning citizens and the undermining of the constitution, a topic that is very unfavorable among the majority of Americans.
>>
>>56380438
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NAO
>>
>>56379620
>american christianity
>american
>christianity
kop tek
>>
File: 1387738525447.jpg (106KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1387738525447.jpg
106KB, 500x658px
This looks like a 15 year old angsty pol-tard from leddit made it. What adult would actually give a shit about most of this when we have an actual life outside of the internet with a job and family to feed? SJW? Fat acceptance? Who fucking cares? Geeze, grow up and get a life dude.
>>
File: 1443625561026.jpg (497KB, 1900x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1443625561026.jpg
497KB, 1900x1440px
>>56383232
So predictable. This should be extended to liberals in general though since the tactics are being trickled down to the "moderates" beneath them.
>>
body building was listed twice
>>
>>56383256
Not them but this isn't that different from OP's image. It's pretty crazy that someone would actually take the time out of their lives to put all this together when it makes zero difference to anyone and has no effect on somebody with a life. Pretty sad. I guess if you have the time to waste though you could be doing worse things.
>>
>>56379620
What in the fuck does this have to do with technology. Go back to /pol/ dickhead.
>>
>>56383155
>They just don't want the flood gates opened and their culture erased by uncultured hordes.
Mainstream conservatives aren't in favor of mass immigration either. But the alt-right calls them "cuckservatives".

>>the point
>>your head
No, because "slut" is just an insult used against women, whereas the alt-right is a particular political group within the right wing.

>You literally have elected officials making the case for mentally ill people getting to use the bathroom their mental illness identifies with.
That's just binary trans people though, not any of this demigender/genderqueer/otherkin nonsense. And trans people have been using the bathrooms of their identified gender decades now, it's only become an issue because some cultural conservatives decided to try to stop them from doing so.

>>56383256
>Code Orange
This is actually largely something men themselves have created, by expressing the need to protect "their" women from other men. That's 99% of the reason for the whole transgender bathroom issue - men assume any man that comes within 5 feet of their daughter won't be able to resist raping her, which is honestly a pretty misandrist generalization.

>Code Gold
Usually I see this come up in discussions of people who claim to be "incel", because they refuse to settle for any women that isn't 9/10 or better. In which case their troubles are almost entirely due to the fact that they're unwilling to accept an average looking woman.

>Code Lavender
This is one that's actually used quite often by men against other men, even men that claim to advocate for the rights of men frequently use homosexuality/femininity as an insult and claim that non-masculine men have no place in their movement.
>>
>>56383070
Other people deserve the same rights that I do.

That being said, if genocide were occurring near me, I would take no actions to prevent it.

>>56379620
> nuclear family
> not polygyny
WHY
>>
File: old_men_for_money.gif (965KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
old_men_for_money.gif
965KB, 300x297px
>>56383330
>uses the same arguments in the image they're trying to discredit
>>
>Major Support for Isolationist Foreign Policy
>only minor opposition to Crony Capitalism
>only minor opposition to Excessive Consumerism
>only minor opposition to European Federalism
yeah nah
>>
>>56382970
That's mean!
>>
>>56383232
Ideologies and movements create countless jobs and opportunities
>>
>>56383462
>opportunity
>job
>4chin janitor
>>
>>56379727
If we call it common sense instead of alt right, it will sound too pretentious.
>>
>>56383155
on the subject of bathrooms, im 100% for unisex and getting rid of urinals, this fixes almost every issue people could have with the bathroom issue.
>>
>>56383612
Besides, that's already taken by the left, and they can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>56383653
No fuck you. I don't want to share a public bathroom with women. If you knew a single thing about how women act in the public bathrooms by working retail, you'd know they are absolutely fucking disgusting and are 10x messier than men. It's bad enough that men's bathrooms are dirty, but women can't even use the fucking trash can.

Then we're going to have women complaining about the unisex bathrooms having the seat up all the time while they litter fucking everywhere. I will piss all over the seat if we have public unisex bathrooms.
>>
>>56383653
That would increase wait times a million fold. As a man do you really want to have to wait in a que behind 20 women just to take a pee?
>>
>>56379620
>alt-right supports online privacy
What about Donald "privacy is foolish" Trump?
>>
>Why don't you support the alt right?

I don't support any political group, that's why. It doesn't matter how closely my values and ideas line up with any political movement.
>>
This is more for /pol/ than /g/.
Even as a hacker the only contentions I have in modern America relevant to /g/ is primarily the constant propaganda in the media portraying hackers as criminals, and doing so to such an extent that I cannot identify as the enthusiast I truly am without being ridiculed or persecuted in public.
>>
>>56379620
>trump getting smashed in the polls
>voters hate him because his supporters are infuriating idiots
>it's so bad that he's losing to a known criminal
>/pol/ faggots realize that maybe they shouldn't have been total retards and alienated everyone
>engage maximum damage control
>>
>>56383708
I know how they are in high schools thanks in large part to some of the girls taking shit constantly and hiding it in there, thinking none of us would go in to get it.

as for retail, just went into a walmart bathroom due to diarrhea, stepped in a puddle that was by the urinals, obviously piss, only to open one toilet stall to see someone decided to shit on all 4s and try to project it at the wall as hard as they could, to impressive results, the fact it didn't smell anymore is disturbing due to the image of how long was it like that, and the other toilet had at least 6 flies on the seat... there is shit on the wall next to me but they chose the seat?

my interest in unisex only comes from i never use urinals, i'd rather sit and pee or if the toilet is filthy enough, stand at pee to a toilet, not against a wall to get it comeing back onto me.

more toilets means more chances for at least one of them to be fairly clean.

>>56383715
I personally find it difficult to piss in public, no idea why but if i believe someone is within 20 feet or earshot i cant do it, i require privacy. so i intentionally dehydrate myself when i know i'm going somewhere privacy will not happen.

on that note, never been somewhere where there was a literal line for the bathroom.

>>56383715

also, want those lines to be over faster, instead of 5 toilets in the women's and 3 urinals and 2 toilets in the mens, just have 10 toilets. you would go through them far faster.
>>
>>56383937
>my interest in unisex only comes from i never use urinals,
So what you're saying is you want to remove choice from other people because you don't like them yourself? Get the fuck out, urinals are convenient as fuck.
>>
>>56383708
>I will piss all over the seat if we have public unisex bathrooms.

You are part of the problem.
>>
>>56383917
>trump getting smashed in the polls
>yet Trump draws massive crowds for rallies while Hilldawg can't even draw more than 50 people to watch her
I'm sure you've been living under a rock, but the media is in full damage control mode for Clinton because they're all paid off or are ideologically aligned with her. You can't trust the MSM or anything that comes out of their mouth. Especially seeing as they changed polling methodology after the RNC and DNC to favor Clinton.
>>
>Muh Trump will solve everything
>Muh Homos are our natural elites
Yeah I think I'll pass on the whole alt right thing... Thanks for the offer though
>>
File: 1426908414457.png (674KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426908414457.png
674KB, 800x600px
>>56384004
>do dumb shit that leads to x as a side effect
>be surprised when x happens
>>
>>56384019
Me calling out somebody for being a fuck is me doing dumb shit?
>>
>>56384007
Sorry, but it turns out that if you do your best to insult everyone you meet, chances are that they
>>
>neo paganism
False idol worshiping fucks...
>Huge figurehead of the alt right Milo talks openly about his love for black cock and is jewish
Also you fags are gonna feel real stupid assigning yourselves to some retarded label when this little movement blows over. Just like what happened with gaymer gayte. How many people are proud to identify themselves as that?
>>
>>56384051
*won't vote for you

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

>inb4 the polls aren't accurate
They said the same thing about McCain and Romney

Also fuck posting on mobile
>>
>>56384041
If women litter like they always do in bathrooms while complaining about marginal shit like the seat position, you should expect nothing less than what happens when you narrow the hole for where piss goes.

You would bring seat pissing on yourself, where as if you just kept shit the way it was, there would be no problem. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>56384075

Purposefully pissing all over the place is just making things worse for everybody. Don't pretend that you're making some grand statement by doing so. You're just being disgusting.
>>
>>56384007
This is a complete misunderstanding of the situation. Trump draws bigger crowds because the people that support him support the fuck out of him. I haven't met a lukewarm trump supporter.
But the people that support Hillary aren't these types of people, they're just gonna vote blue no matter who it is, that's why she leads in the polls. Nobody is excited for Hillary, but they're still gonna vote for her because that's the kind of people they are.
>>
File: 1461809363836.gif (4MB, 450x331px) Image search: [Google]
1461809363836.gif
4MB, 450x331px
>>56384119
>just making things worse for everybody
That would already be done with unisex bathrooms. You can take a shit on a piece of shit, but it's fundamentally just a piece of shit. Nobody want's unisex bathrooms because everyone already knows they're just creating more problems and solving a "problem" for less than 1% of the population.

>cons
>men have to deal with women littering
>women have to deal with men pissing on and keeping the seat down
>longer wait times
>cramped room, possibly fire hazard in the making
>men might not get convenient urinals anymore
>men have to wait for fucking ever to get in the bathroom because women are slow as fuck

>pros
>some tranny's feelings aren't hurt
>>
>>56380377
>supporting a candidate means you agree with every single position and policy they have

You support whoever aligns closest with your views. If you want someone you agree with 100%, look in a mirror.
>>
>>56383256
Saved the image. Exactly something I need to learn better.
>>
>>56380968
>kill all le degenerates xD
>we're totally for the people yo!

and you try and say the left has cognitive dissonance.
>>
>>56384157
>Nobody is excited for Hillary, but they're still gonna vote for her because that's the kind of people they are.
You assume they're going to go out and vote AT ALL. Worst case scenario for them, turnout is dreadful because "they have it in the bag", just like with Brexit because the polls tell them they're winning. Not only is no one excited about Hillary, there are still a lot of democrats who are ANGRY at the DNC for rigging the primaries. I actually saw a car with a Bernie and Trump sticker today at college, which I thought was just a meme but apparently they exist. She doesn't have the Obama advantage of being black, niggers won't turn out as usual.

I live in a blue state and have not seen anyone actually want to go out and vote for Hillary. There's no enthusiasm at all. I understand that you mean some will go out regardless, but the hype level for Trump is through the roof and Hillary voters are apathetic as fuck in a year where primary turnout was down, a year where Republicans have the advantage of the president swinging (it usually goes party A -> party B -> Party A in a cycle due to unfavorability), and republican registration is up on top of all this. Excuse me if I find it hard to believe the polls. The evidence doesn't seem to match up with the picture they paint in the polling.

Polls are easy as fuck to subtly manipulate anyway, especially without revealing methodology. If they aren't upfront about their methodology, R or D, I can't trust it.
>>
>>56379620
>alt-right
>existing
reddit and CTR shit
ctrl-left pls leave
>>
File: eight_col_dotcom1.jpg (27KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
eight_col_dotcom1.jpg
27KB, 620x388px
First of all, This is a technology board. This is not a political board nor did it start out as one. Why does the alt-right feel the need to stretch it's tentacles into [i]every[/i] goddamn board is beyond me. An info-graphic image is not going to make any difference in changing someone's political views, nor will it bring more people to your "cause". There is an entire board DEVOTED to politics, but yet /pol/ users (or the alt right?) feel the need to come onto places like /g/, and twist things around to make it look like a common interests is shared between us, in an effort to "convert" us to the alt-right.

Do you see /g/ make GNU/Linux threads on /o/?
No
Do you see /co/ make comics threads on /tv/?
No
Do you see /pol/ make politics threads on every fucking board?
Yes

>>56382970
I know that this person will never read this but i don't give a fuck.
This also goes to everyone else in this thread:

These people ironically think that enjoying an alternative form of media (Anime) is degenerate. It's an art form. They also believe in baseless stereotypes such as enjoying anime = default to being a weeaboo. A weeaboo is a person who is devoted to anime, or rather, Japanese culture. Watching anime does NOT make you a weeaboo. Watching anime makes you someone who enjoys a alternate form of media. That's all it is.

They also strap stupid insults like "cuck" or "degenerate" into every single reply, because they're not intelligent enough to come up with a decent argument to anything.

Keep in mind I'm just using anime as an example here, it could be literally anything an alt right does not like.

"I like something that's not mainsteam!"
cuck
"I watch something that's not "macho man"!
cuck
"I don't live up to 50 year old tropes!'
cuck

These people don't care in the least about Privacy. The only thing that these people care about is their political agenda, and if you disagree with them they go into a spree of kindergarten namecalling.
>>
>>56384276
You raise a good point but the feeling I get is that Dems are Vote to stop Trump, and that's all the thought they're gonna put into it. I haven't looked at any numbers for likely voter turn-out so I don't know how many are just gonna say fuck it.
I don't know if I'd call disaffected Bernie supporters a lot of Democrats considering most of them weren't involved in the party before this election. I figured if he had won the primary it would have been a repeat of 2008. This is shaping up to feel more like 2000.
I'm in a red state and while I spend most of my time around liberal college students I do talk to several people planning on voting for Trump, but outside a handful they don't seem hyped.
>>
>>56383980
when their choice is pissing up against a wall, letting it splash back, or trusting a drunk person/kid not to piss everywhere, yea, i want to take that option away for more stalls.
>>
>>56379620
>>>/pol/
>>
>>56384400
how do you manage in life if you cant even piss properly
>>
Don't even bother building urinals if you're going to install them at manlet height and without divider walls.
>>
>>56384400
So you're against user freedom? Why the fuck are you even on /g/?
>>
>>56379912
>I just had to sit through a mandatory 4 hour program to teach me about consent, and how I need to give it every step of the way. I'm going to have to do this again for every academic year.
you know you don't actually have to attend that shit right? just pass your classes and """"graduate""""
>>
>>56384469

Might have been for the residence suckers.
>>
>>56384483
well then he's a moron(university's LOVE em)
>>
>>56379620

>if you agree with this ONE part of my ill-defined movement you must support the ENTIRE movement

lel, no.

>OH YOU THINK WOMEN SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS??? WELL YOU'RE A FEMINIST

I agree with the right to privacy and I do not like how invasive the current world is, but I don't believe in all the stupid shit the alt-right believes in. Go back to >>>/pol/, since you know, that's where politics belong.
>>
>>56384460
well, your 'freedom' ends up getting your piss on me, you don't get that freedom.

>>56384414
Because damn near anywhere you work has an employe bathroom which is usually well taken care of, and when it isn't, the person fucking it up is usually found out and dealt with. And as for being out in public? I do almost all my shopping online, so there is one of the bigger time sinks in public is gone, hell, the longest I am in public is for the occasional movie, but because i'm so cheap, I don't buy food or drink, and not drinking for 3~ hours before the movie means 95%+ of the time, I don't need to piss, and the rare occasion I do, its less then 10 minutes of trying before I can, another major positive is I don't go to theaters till near the final weak of the movie, so I usually have less than 10 people a theater.
>>
>>56384400
>or trusting a drunk person/kid not to piss everywhere, yea, i want to take that option away for more stalls.

This is not a problem you will solve by getting rid of urinals. They'll just piss over the seat and toilet instead.

>using public toilets
>EVER
>>
File: pol and sjw.jpg (131KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
pol and sjw.jpg
131KB, 600x800px
>>56379620
Because they either openly don't care about freedom, or don't understand that in order for freedom to be meaningful, it must apply even to people that you don't like. Alt-right are no less moral busybodies than the left
>>
File: Windows 10 novidya drivers.webm (718KB, 826x806px) Image search: [Google]
Windows 10 novidya drivers.webm
718KB, 826x806px
>>56384378
>[i]every[/i]
you don't belong here
>>
>>56380930
Alt-right is fascism. At least a lot of the people who identify as that are fascists.
>>
>>56379620
SJWs breathe air

Why don't you support SJWs?
>>
I'm (literally) a kind of communist or socialist.

My main political cause is anti-capitalism. If you want to divide it into smaller causes which are more ends than means: ecological reponsibility, economical equality (to a degree; not absolute "every gets the same"), democratic control over certain things which are currently more ore less ruled by private property.

If necessary, I could even accept censorship and terror as a means to an end, so frankly, this online stuff isn't that high on my list. Not that it isn't kinda nice.
>>
>>56379620
you lost me at minor support for:
>arab dictators
>neo-paganism
>monarchies
>>
>>56379620
>supports any religion
Dropped
>>
>>56379620
wtf i love the alt-right now
>>
>>56379620
because everything right gets rekt by the left

EVERY
TIME
>>
>>56385932
i too hate how destructive and evil leftists are but that doesn't mean good people should quit trying
>>
>>56379620
> - porn addiction
you lost me there
>>
>>56385953
are you retarded? i wanted to tell with that post that the right is a big fucking failure, every time they cimp out the left has to put down the rabid rightist rats
>>
>>56385981
it's sad how much destruction leftist nazis and fascists did to europe before the rightist christian united states was able to bring them to heel
>>
>>56385996
it's sad how much destruction rightist amerifats did to asia before the leftist korean and vietnamise army was able to bring them to heel and make them run away like little fags
>>
The name alt-right is confusing, isn't the alternative to the right the left?
>>
File: 1457811395691.gif (2MB, 280x202px) Image search: [Google]
1457811395691.gif
2MB, 280x202px
>>56379620
>support for monarchies
>Bodybuilding and fitness twice and in different categories
>Isolationist but pan euro bortherhood

Gee where to start
>>
hate pictures like this, shit like this is why i'm not and will never be a democrat or a republican or anything else, libertarian, green, whatever - i'm my own person, i decide my stances and opinions, afaik no one speaks for the "alt-right" anyway, this is just some spoogebucket presenting his views as official alt-right dogma; fuck this faggot and his picture; fuck the right, fuck the left, think for yourself
>>
le alt-right maymay

I'm all about being "red pilled" for lack of a better term, but this shit is gay as fuck

Bodybuilding is gay and obsessing over yourself that way is a sin.
>>
File: 1465696965974.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1465696965974.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>56384651
> well, your 'freedom' ends up getting your piss on me, you don't get that freedom.
o lol
>>
>>56379620
>minor opposition to:
>modernist architecture
Bummer.
>>
File: 55779151.jpg (637KB, 806x652px) Image search: [Google]
55779151.jpg
637KB, 806x652px
>>56386064
L I V I N G O N T H E E D G E
I
V
I
N
G

O
N

T
H
E

E
D
G
E
>>
The alt ~right is a meem, I don't support meems
I do stand against the establishment though
>>56379912
>Americuck/Yuropoor education
Feels noice to be third world
>>56380377
Both candidates hate privacy, but Shillary is promising nuclear war to anyone who dares to look around stuff in the internet that she dislikes
>>56383432
>minor opposition to European Federalism
I thought the author of the image picked up all his "facts" from looking at the /pol/ catalogue a few times
But minor opposition on that issue makes me believe he picked them from Reddit
>>56384378
gb2reddit
>>
>>56386316
spent a while looking at boobies, finally noticed tiny peeny on left, does this mean i'm not gay anymore? am i cured of the gay?1
>>
>>56384167
>making shit up and using that as an example of a con
>>
>>56383179
...and you'll volunteer to be on the front line, no?

Fuckin' dweeb
>>
>>56381130
The original argument was about hillary silencing the right. What she is trying to do
>>
Alt right is feminism but uses NIGGERS AND JEWS R BAD instead of WHITE CIS MALES are bad, both groups followers are mentally ill and incapable of understanding basic facts, all they do is whine and whine

Only difference is thaz extreme feminism had more political power than alt right cucks

Both group should be banned desu
>>
>>56381126
Nothing thats going to silence you
>>
>>56386449
Good, retard inbreds should stfu
>>
>>56381156
If trump wins there will be war is hillary wins there will be nuclear war

Whwn president candidates use memes more than sane arguments and viable future plans you know your country is doomed
>>
>>56386448
Why be the claws when you can be the backbone?

>>56386461
> Alt right is feminism but uses NIGGERS AND JEWS R BAD instead of WHITE CIS MALES are bad
Niggers and Jews are bad, though.

Not eastern Jews, though. They are our greatest ally.
>>
>>56386488
Ur mom is bad too and you are shit too, what do you do that benefits humanity? Nothing, go to a gas chamber bye degenerste subhuman
>>
>>56386488
How can you be the backbone if you don't have one?
>>
>>56386250
Those guys never went to Hamburg obviously.
>>
>>56386509
>>56386512
BRB, MANUFACTURING/SELLING ARMAMENTS TO GENOCIDAL /pol/TARDS
>>
>>56385252
Alt right are fucking reactionary trumpite conservatives you moron
>>
File: 1464593784060.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464593784060.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>56382970
>He says on an anime website
Fight me you bully!
>>
>>56386316
Jesus fucking christ

How the fuck even? Is that some kind of condition?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.