[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys even use Arch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Archlinux-icon-crystal-64.svg.png (137KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Archlinux-icon-crystal-64.svg.png
137KB, 2000x2000px
>Cant even drag and drop images.
>>
>>56379554
I know this is bait but that has to do with your GUI of choice
>>
Arch is a meme OS. It's like another job, if arch users even have one in the first place, because most of them are anime neckbeard faggots.
>>
>>56379554
what autisitc DE/WM are you using desu? literally doing that right now on arch
>>
>>56380335
Wow! >>56380364
>>
I updated my packages once.

It broke my arch install. Never again.
>>
>>56380421
well there it is again
the fucking meme os
>>
You have to install this functionality.
>>
Why drag and drop images when you can get the same exact result with half a dozen command line operations and an awk script? Heh, kid, come back when you know a REAL Linux, like Arch.
>>
>>56380421
>>56380436
you did something wrong if that broke your arch i updated 240 packages an hour ago and nothing broke
>>
>>56380457
>>
>>56379554
>Cant even drag and drop images.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>56380436
>>56380334
>Literally too retarded to drag and drop
>Blames distro

Jesus /g/ is dead
>>
>>56380457
>>56380491
I don't think Arch is a terrible distro but I've noticed that /g/ loves this line of thinking
>if it didn't work for you it's your own fault

I use linux every day and I love it but sometimes it's a goddamn hassle, things that should be a quick process can end up taking over an hour of you searching through forums for your error message that matches your specific predicament. At the end of it, if you even get it working, half the time you don't even know why it broke in the first place.

Whatever though, still better than Windows.
>>
>>56380547
Because you ARE blaming your own incompetence on other people/things.
>>
>>56380533
this

the spillover from /v/ needs to stop. They need to stay off of this fucking board if they can't figure out how to drag and drop, shit that's not even Arch's fault, it's the fault of whatever DE or WM they're using. Fucking tech-illiterate gamerfags
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 160x240px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 160x240px
>>56380547
>>
I found Arch hard to install because I'm pretty much retarded.. I'm also a bitter little fucking dickhead, so now I post bullshit memes about how much arch sucks on /g/ several times a day. Giving up and having to admit to myself I'm a retard made me really mad
>>
>>56380638
>tech-illiterate gamerfag
There's no spillover from /v/, just regular people looking to try Linux, then getting overwhelmed with shit not working. An ordinary issue can take hours of googling and fixing. It's not just the gamerfags.
>>
>>56380547
fuck man i just want an OS that works most of the time and when something really breaks, i can fix it easily without having to spend hours on it
any reccomendations?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.