[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is everything made in China and how do we fix this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20

File: 7aOtGsiJU0qlKHujMnvw.jpg (823KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
7aOtGsiJU0qlKHujMnvw.jpg
823KB, 849x565px
Why is everything made in China and how do we fix this?
>>
Chinese are going to be world's new overlords, embrace it
>>
Be willing to pay at least double for the same exact products just so they can be manufactured in your country.
>>
>how do we fix this?
by voting Trump
>>
File: 442665e7a5e0.jpg (25KB, 630x360px) Image search: [Google]
442665e7a5e0.jpg
25KB, 630x360px
Robots. I'm not even joking. We have to automate the manufacturing process and beat China to it if we want to even hope to bring manufacturing back.
>>
>>56377861
that's a myth. companies could afford to move production back to west and keep reasonable prices but choose not to because capitalism. i mean they dont currently pay any taxes either.
>>
3d printing
>>
basically why many of us would vote trump
>>
>>56377943
>Hurr durr capalism causes all the issues

How do you expect companies to move to the US without raising prices? They have to pay higher wages because of the standard of living the average American demands and is used to. To offset that they have to charge more for their products. That's how economics works.
>>
>>56378225
well they could use few of those billions they've dodged in taxes.
>>
>>56377898
And then we build the robot factories in China because it's cheaper.
>>
>>56377887
>>56378041
Trump won't even bring his own clothing factories in China back to USA, what makes you think voting for him is going to make any difference?
>>
>>56377798
Step one: stop being poor.
>>
>>56378315
you imply lowering profit is an option to them
it isnĀ“t
>>
>>56378367
Almost every robot china uses aren't manufactured in China. Also:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2016/08/26/why-china-wont-own-next-generation-manufacturing/

Already happening boys.
>>
>>56377798
Because people wanted cheap toys when smartphones came about. Only now that carriers aren't subsidizing them anymore is when people are realizing how much they actually need to cost. So now the question becomes $800 for Chink shit from the third world or $800 for American made?
>>
Don't expect Trump to bring manufacturing jobs back.
>>
>>56379367
Why not?
>>
>>56377798

because they get raw materials through conflict in the middle east (you are welcome China)

also the Chinese are allowed to buy out American companies but American's can't buy Chinese companies

>>56377887

this
>>
>>56379393
Because to accomplish it, we would have to drop manufacturing wages to be lower than China, which would drop wages across the board.
>>
File: 1472541278787.jpg (136KB, 1235x604px) Image search: [Google]
1472541278787.jpg
136KB, 1235x604px
>>56378225
>>How do you expect companies to move to the US without raising prices?
By accepting 200% profit instead of 500%.
>>
>>56377798
By making your own product and not relying on china purely because it's cheap in the short term
>>
>>56379367
Thank you for Correcting The Record
>>
>>56379497
>we would have to drop manufacturing wages to be lower than China
Stop perpetuating this meme. It is literally a matter of companies, most of which don't have thin profit margins like airlines, accepting slightly less profit per sale than they currently do.
>>
>>56377798
>how do we fix this?

Automation.

Machines will replace the Chinese.
>>
>>56377798
Schwalbe professional bike tires are made only in specially made factories in Indonesia and the newer built one in Vietnam.
>>
Assembled by slaves =/= engineered
>>
Everything is made in China because poor-ass foreigners think the dollar is god. We combat this by completely opening up immigration to America and removing most if not all labor laws.
Trump is not gonna out-Jew China, even if he wanted to.
>>
>>56379497
Donald Trump wants to abolish the minimum wage.
>>
>>56379576
Good lord this bullshit. Airlines having thin profit margins? Airlines make bunch of money from additional services which are their main source of income. And 90% of them don't cost them anything.

How exactly can company expand if they are going to drop their profit margin to nothing you dingus? How are they going to get their initial investment back? Go ahead and found a company with Chinese prices in the US and tell us how the business goes. I hope your family doesn't have to eat for a year.
>>
>>56378423
Idk, but is there some sort of partisan political divide over 3D printing I'm not aware of?
>>
>>56377798
RARE EARTH METALS
A
R
E

E
A
R
T
H

M
E
T
A
L
S
>>
>>56379762
>How exactly can company expand if they are going to drop their profit margin to nothing you dingus?
That's not what I said. Not an argument.

I said companies need to accept a more reasonable profit margin. For example: it costs Apple about ~$200 to make the newest iPhone. They sell them for $800. That's a 400% profit. That's ridiculous.
>>
chinks are better than any other country. they always call me friend on aliexpress.
>>
Cheap labor + skilled workforce
>>
>>56379843
Surprisingly not as rare as you would think.
>>
>>56377887
kek who is going to work in a factory at a minimum wage? Certainly not this narcissistic generation of Americans.
>>
>>56380004
Because they want your money.
>>
>>56380084
fuck off friend
>>
>>56380004
FIVE STARS
>>
File: sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg (23KB, 450x500px) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-butt.jpg
23KB, 450x500px
>>56377798
test
>>
>>56378094

Ah yes, the guy who has things made in China surely will bring those jobs back!
>>
Abolishing capitalism, it's going to fall apart soon anyway.
>>
>>56378225
Logic so circular it rolls.
>>
>>56380251
Like every communist country has fallen apart in the past?
>>
>>56377798

By moving manufacturing to cheaper countries because China is already too expensive for a lot of industries.

Why did you think clothes are made in the most dirt-poor countries.
>>
>>56380323
>communist
>country

I'm an actual communist not a leninist. Communism is common ownership of the means of production, this is dofferent from "public" control.
>>
>>56379518
>willingly accepting less profit
you cant actually be that retarded
>>
>>56380390
that's the gayest excuse since gay came to gay town
>>
>>56378225
Raising prices is one thing, doubling of prices is something else entirely. Depending on the product, sometimes the cost of production is a tiny fraction of the overall price, because shipping, warehousing, and costs associated with retailing are still significant.
>>
>>56380390
So what do you propose

>Communism is common ownership of the means of production

lel, nice 19th century thinking right there. So a computer should only be common ownership, since it's a mean of production? What about manual tools? or your hands? or your brain?
>>
>>56380373
>cost to produce clothing rises in countries like Cambodia, Thailand, and Phillippines
>production moves back to the West
>>
>>56380390
>Communism is common ownership of the means of production,
But the means of production are usually stolen from the person who built them. They required investment and financing, you don't see many who would own the means of production doing any of the heavy lifting in that area.
>>
>>56380399
>willingly
Who said that?
>>
China

>1.3 billion people
>average IQ of 105
>competent nationalist governance.
>not much degeneracy

USA

>318 million people
>average IQ 98 and declining
>drowning in subhuman shitskins
>rule by parasitical kikes
>black hole of degeneracy

Better question is why WOULDN'T everything be made in China? Face it, the West is only relevant due to historical momentum. Our societies have completely degenerated.

As a white man, you have two options:

1. Learn Mandarin, move to China.
2. Start preparing for the race war.
>>
>>56380537
>>>/pol/

Adults are talking
>>
>>56380573
Do adults not make arguments?
>>
>>56380586
>muh kikes
>muh degeneracy

Where's yours?
>>
>>56380573
You think /pol/ is pro-China? What universe are you living in?
>>
>>56380443
If there is enough of a means of production for almost everyone to have it, it can be individually owned and used, but if there is a means of production that is scarce (say a computer) then public means of prodution (say like public library computers that anybody has access to). Hands and brain is silly and you know it, silly goose.

>>56380415
You made the assumption that I'm a leninist, I'm not, argue what I'm saying, not a strawman of it.
>>
>>56377798
Support the small guys. You will have to pay twice the price but thats how it works.
>>
>>56380024
>skilled works
>chinese workers
choose one mate
>>
>>56379518
Most manufacturing facilities already make less than 200% profit.

I'm an engineer at a manufacturing facility specializing in high end semi trailers and we make about 120% profit on average. Much less and we wouldn't be able to pay our employees a decent wage, much more and our products would be too expensive to be competitive.
>>
>>56380669
OP is obviously talking about electronics, not trucks.
>>
>>56380537
Beliving the chinese.

Even the jews are more trustworty than the chinese.
>>
>>56380621
Kikes and degeneracy tie into the IQ argument. The welfare state, mass immigration of low-IQ populations, breakdown of patriarchy and tradition all contribute to the current state of dysgenesis. 10 IQ points separates the West from 3rd world shitholes, and we are losing multiple points per decade.
>>
>>56380537
>1. Learn Mandarin, move to China.
You faggot stay and fight for your country and all whites. I'm literally working every other day to prepare for whats coming.
>>
>>56380519
>One person building factories
Capitalist don't make means of prodution, they pay for workers to build it for them, without money this would not be the case, the workers would build it because it's necessary
>>
>>56380713
Believe what? The only thing in my post that depends on trust in the Chinese is the IQ score, but that matches up well with Japan, Korea and Chinese diaspora.
>>
>>56380746
Why are these degenerate, because you don't like them? Also I played you're game and looked up average IQ by country (not that it really matters anyway since average IQ isn't actually responsible for anything, also lack of money ties into IQ, something that the 3rd world lacks a lot in.) The US is behind, Hong Kong, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, CHINA, Taiwan, Italy, Iceland, Mongolia, Switzerland, Austria, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, The UK, Belgium, Canada, Estonia, Finland. etc.
>>
>>56380777
Japan and Korea are much more economical advanced than China.
Most chinese people are really poor to afford good education.
Economic situation might differ from overseas chinese.
>>
File: Comp_7ae8e2_5973123.jpg (210KB, 900x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Comp_7ae8e2_5973123.jpg
210KB, 900x1205px
We need to end the minimum wage and make many positions (low skill manufacturing, and fast food mostly) non-paid internships. Doing this alone will bring jobs back, and decrease prices. Only skilled labor should be paid, anything else is unpaid including linework.

That's one of the problems, some people feel entitled to money because they worked.
>>
>>56379965
$200 in parts + labor + equipment + software + support + logistics + research (if they do anything other than patent every abstract idea they come up with)?
Not that capitalism isn't a broken system that only promotes greed, corner cutting, misinformation, corruption and stagnation due to patent trolling.
>>
>>56380865
I told you why they are degenerate. They are degenerate because they are dysgenic (i.e. they encourage low-IQ/SES fertility and discourage high-IQ/SES fertility), leading to a degeneration of the genetic capital of the nation.

>average IQ isn't actually responsible for anything
Bullshit. IQ is highly correlated with basically everything that matters in a society. Productivity and crime being the most obvious.

>lack of money ties into IQ
Wrong. IQ is mostly genetic. It's not that being poor makes you stupid, but rather that stupid people end up poor.

>>56380903
>Japan and Korea are much more economical advanced than China.
>Most chinese people are really poor to afford good education.
>Economic situation might differ from overseas chinese.

Japan and Korea all started off at roughly the same place, but they started developing at different times. Japan in the 19th century, Korea in the 50s, China in the 80s. Where Korea is now, China will be in a few decades.
>>
>>56380935
Or just bring back slavery.
>>
>>56380970
The chinese are slowly stopping to lie in their growth numbers, that's why chinese growth are falling.
Also, Korea and Japan had REAL money flowing in their economy.
Chinese economy is completely made up, example of that is how the Huan varies.
>>
>>56377798

i heard ur mum "got made" in china too
>>
>>56379843

China is already sitting on one of the largest sources for them.

So until we start mining near earth orbit asteroids we ain't competing there..
>>
File: 1.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>56377898
they would not bring it back but they would get cheaper shit made in china and higher profits
>>
>>56381062
This is wishful thinking promoted in the American press. They have been crying wolf about a Chinese economic collapse for years. Yet China is still growing at 6-7%/year (down from 10%/year a decade ago but that was inevitable). Meanwhile US GDP/capita growth will be less than 0.5% this year.

I can't wait for China to supersede the West. I can't wait to see these fucking liberals realise that they have run the West into the ground, that all their theories are built on pseudo-scientific lies. Of course, they will probably just blame white people even more.
>>
>>56380702
>Implying electronics isn't a more competitive market than trucks.
How can people be so fucking retarded?
>>
mexico is the answer, and more and more shit will move to mexico as china moves to a service economy
>>
>>56379669
Hans Dampf in the front, Nobby Nic in the back.
>>
>>56381202
>implying electronics don't have massive profit margins
How can people be so fucking retarded?
>>
>>56378453
>make billions
>dodge taxes to grow fast
>>you imply lowering profit is an option to them
>>it isnĀ“t
>>
>>56380997
Because rewarding those who have the initiative to get a skill is slavery. Low Wage paychecks are an entitlement that no one discusses. I'd laugh at the stupidity of Killery supporters if they weren't bringing our country down.
>>
>>56377798
cause Americans on the whole love buying cheap crap that breaks constantly, you can still buy quality goods from business to business sellers in US, Europe, Japan etc but its hard to find
>>
>>56380064
Then maybe they'll have to raise wages above min wage to increase supply of workers
>>
>>56382290
and that will make shit extra expensive
>>
File: chink.jpg (141KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
chink.jpg
141KB, 500x545px
>>56377798
Simple solution but retards to stupid to see it. So let me explain...

DON'T FUCK BUY CHEAP CHINK SHIT.

It's really that simple.
>>
>>56380777
diaspora isn't a great way of measuring a native population at this point in history.

we aren't importing factory peons or rice paddy peasants, but usually more educated people.

granted, there are probably a shit-ton of chink with 120+/150+/whatever+ IQs by the sheer bulk of their population, but don't think that the average person there is really up to the standards of people you see immigrating to the west.

> literally hundreds of millions of yellow POO IN LOOs.
>>
>>56380970
>>lack of money ties into IQ
>Wrong. IQ is mostly genetic. It's not that being poor makes you stupid, but rather that stupid people end up poor.

not the person above you, but it does come into play more heavily at younger ages, where measured IQ appears to correlate more with a lot of environmental factors, particularly nutrition and whether your parents bothered reading to you.

As an adult, heredity has something like a 0.85 correlation with IQ though.
>>
>>56377798
The answer to both questions is slavery
>>
File: Screenshot_20160831-225712.png (658KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160831-225712.png
658KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>56382794
You're right, in general. However, isn't much of the diaspora quite old, and used for manual labour? Like the ones who went for gold rushes or to build railroads. I don't really know. But certainly the Indians who have been immigrating to the West lately are the cream of the crop.

In general though, I don't see much reason to doubt the Chinese IQ figures. I mean, you point to the peasants in the countryside, sure. But South Korea in the 50s was literally Africa-tier, poorer than China is now. Their peasants weren't niggers after all, so why should the Chinese be different?

India's average IQ is in the 80s. Even with 1.2 billion population they still have only a fraction of the number of >130 IQ individuals that America has. There's no hope for India. They'll just be a bigger Brazil, with a billion hopeless subhumans and a few worthwhile elites on top.
>>
>>56377847
Diversify portfolio.

And mechanize locally.
>>
>>56380537
>competent nationalist governance.
>not much degeneracy

You can't be serious right now. Top fucking kek.
>>
>>56382950
1. The economy is successful.
2. They actively censor degeneracy, rather than promote it like in the West.
3. They're not actively giving away their country to shitskins.

Sure, perhaps not Augustus or Bismarck-tier, but I'd sure as hell take it over the kikes and traitorous liberals we have in the West.
>>
>>56383001
>television is the only culture china has
>implying chinks don't refuse to poo in loo
>implying it isn't cheaper in china to kill someone than to help them out of a life threatening situation
>implying gutter oil is US propaganda

I could go on and on. The blatant disregard for human life displayed by chinese in general is the height of degeneracy. As any honest chinese immigrant in america and they will tell you this themselves.
>>
>>56383132
Fuck, that came out wrong. add an >implying before the first line
>>
>>56381268
Mexico is a terrible idea. Western Canada for the win.Low wages in a civilized society,and the infrastructure to support growth.Mexico is a mess and a lost cause.
>>
>>56383132
>>56383140
Quit being a whiny bitch. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Regard for human life is a luxury that comes with wealth. What is degenerate is the absolute regard for human life even when that life is of negative value to society.
>>
>>56377798
Start making things yourself
>>
>>56377847
Nah, they're just cheap labor and copycat companies.
>muh China is going to take over the world
>xiaomi
>2014 valued at 45 billion
>2016 valued at 4 billion
>we make a cheap fon 4u
kek
>>
>>56383214
Fair enough, I just don't believe for a second that you'd actually prefer life in that shithole over the US just because they censor tits on television shows.
>>
>>56380186
That's what he wants to change.

As a president he will make incentives/force capitalists like Trump himself to produce in America.
>>
>>56383299
No, not now, but in a few decades yes. The point is that China is on an upwards trajectory and the West is on a downwards trajectory.
>>
>>56377943
Taxes, Enviromental regulation, and ease of access to factories is what makes china appealing.

Rising fuel cost may save american manufacturing since its getting more and more expensive to ship stuff too and from china
>>
>>56383339
China's internal market will eclipse America's soon. So if any manufacturing is moved back to America, it will only be enough to supply America. You'll never again have a situation where America is supplying the whole world like previously.
>>
>>56379735
And environmental regulations
>>
>>56382349
Replace a good portion of the laborers with machines.

Trickier for small scale since automation can be expensive. With technological advancements in science and engineering it should be possible to lower the cost of the initial investment.

Once established not even the poorest of nations would be able to contend. Even if they match a machine's annual cost they cannot perform as reliably.

(And when unemployment skyrockets and people revolt just automate the process of liquidating them and turning them into genuine human leather products)
>>
I think we should concentrate on maintaining high-value manufacturing, like machine tools and so on.

We can't really compete in the race to the bottom.
>>
We make China in America and they'll make American products inside of America in China.
>>
File: Freeconomy101.jpg (151KB, 2088x692px) Image search: [Google]
Freeconomy101.jpg
151KB, 2088x692px
>>56383337
>>
File: lol.png (29KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
29KB, 199x200px
>>56383324
>Trump will enact rule that make him make less money
>Lets let the fox guard the henhouse
Do you understand how retarded you sound? Trup supporters must actually be children if they believe this hogwash.
>>
File: COMM-ChinaGDPSince1960-101212.gif (5KB, 310x213px) Image search: [Google]
COMM-ChinaGDPSince1960-101212.gif
5KB, 310x213px
>>56383936
Christ, just how ignorant are you?
>>
>>56383979
As ignorant as you taking that post seriously
>>
>>56380669
>120% profit
>we wouldn't be able to pay our employees a decent wage
Nice try, wages are expenses and therefore are deducted from income not profit.
>>
>>56377798
Vote Trump.
>>
>>56377798
You make America communist. I'm tired of faggots like piewdiepie making x100 much more money than me while doing little to no work at all while I have to bust my ass off just because I was born ugly . Just make us all equal.
>>
>>56380935
I see one flaw in your logic:

Who would work for no pay?
>>
Vote trump.
>>
>>56379497
>what is protectionism
>what is import tax

Its worked literally since the founding of the nation, as an effective method of protecting domestic industry, it will keep on working as long as politicians have the balls to actually enact and enforce those laws.
>>
>>56380537
the chinese are subhuman scum. they have no soul nor common human decency

>not much degeneracy

u w0t m8 they live like fucking animals, and will cheat, lie and steal if they can get away with it.

if a chinaman runs over someone in his car, he will make sure to back up and ensure they are dead, otherwise chinese laws state they have to take care of that person financially. WITHOUT fail, a person hit by a car will be ignored and left to die by everyone around.

chinese are degenerate as fuck
>>
>>56380186
Thanks for correcting the record!
>>
>>56377798
>how do we fix this?
All the countries which Profit from cheap labour will get fucked if automation gets competitive in terms of cost.

A major clothing concern anounced some time ago that they will open an automated factory in Germany.

The Problem will fix itself and might severely harm the economies of some countries.
>>
>>56383961
Thanks for correcting the record!
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (539KB, 1283x3037px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
539KB, 1283x3037px
>>56377798
And just because some product does have Made in Somewhere, especially when not in China, doesn't mean it's ever manufactured there. Back in the days when Nokia was still selling their own phones, all kinds Made in-stickers were added, depending on the destination markets and what was the optimal manufacturing country for them.
>>
File: america made great in china.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
america made great in china.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>56385267
>>56383324
>>56377887
>>
>how do we fix this?
I think whatever the measures business owners use to contract factories abroad need long term contracts, leases and loan grants for stateside investments. Maybe the increase in jobs for these stateside factories would bear fruit for the economy. There has to be some incentive for businesses to involve themselves in more expensive operating costs for the sake of taking business from foreign factories.
>>
>>56385839
>need long term contracts, leases and loan grants for stateside investments.
need to make long term contracts of the sort more appealing for stateside investments.

The electric lettuce is strong tonight.
>>
>why are all the factory jobs in china
Because the equilibrium wage for the american workwr is far to high as Americans have higher costs of living and even the u skilled labourers are reasonable educated. China has a much lower equilibrium wage for unskilled workers, laxer ""workers rights""" laws, and a much lower cost of living
>how do we fix it.
Fix what?
What is it broken?
>>
>>56377943
>I'm 12 and what is economics
An increase in cost of labour, even if mostly offesetable with capital, or is miniscule, will shift supply. And unless the demand is perfectly elastic that means an increase in price no matter what.
>>
>>56383288
ommm a strength of a country is not measured by how much a company worth
>>
>>56378423
>>56385810
The current system makes it favourable to make things outside. Local manufacturing can't compete. Which is why there is need to vote for change.
>>
>>56381768
>Massive profit margins
When only taking into account the hardware cost which is very stupid.
In fact apple is often accused of having such margins, they would literally lose money if it wasn't for tax evation in EU, and the rest of smaller names have even lower margins.

Next time show me the real profits, pro tip don't only tell me how much the material cost, but every single cost the company has, pro tip most of companies have debt for years even decades because margins are inexistent.
>>
>>56377798
>why
People there live on less than $2/day income.

>wat do?
They are working on dragging us all down to that level of poverty.
>>
>>56378094
He makes his products in China.

He's also a business failure who was gifted everything in life.
>>
>>56386967
So if we raise the minimum wage that's bad but if manufacturing becomes 1000 times more expensive everything will be good because go red team?
>>
>>56388463
>muh failed business man
>muh 5 of 300 business
Whatever inbred nigger lover
>>
>>56388531
his ROI is pitiful he would have 8 times more money if he put his inheritance in the lowest yielding mutual funds that existed at the time

he has a 4 and done retard degree and does REAL ESTATE as a job like some bored housewife. and sucks at it too!
>>
>>56388550
Uh huh. Remember to vote Hillary to fix nothing and continue to political aristocracy.
>>
>>56388566
I will, you racist piece of shit.
>>
>>56377798
BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>56388566
Remember to keep licking the boots of corpulent orthodox jews like (((Trump))) who have done nothing with their privileged lives.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (13KB, 258x196px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
13KB, 258x196px
>>56388531
>>
Move to China to reduce shipping costa
>>
>>56377798
China will eventually become a first world country. Then shit will be outsourced somewhere else.

The only way to noticeably stop outsourcing is to not have a pure capitalistic society.
>>
>>56388661
this.

Unless /pol/ gets every individual poster it can cheering for Trump however, it may be too late.
>>
>>56377798
>Why is everything made in China
It's cheaper to produce things there and ship them here than it is to produce them here in the first place.

>how do we fix this?
Make it cheaper to produce things here.

You won't do it though because it involves eliminating minimum wage and reducing taxes, cardinal sins in today's progressive political landscape.
>>
>>56377898
Nope.

The UK already has plans on taxing companies for using robotic workers as if they were humans.

We'll use robots, but the factories are still going to be in China.
>>
>invent capitalism

>gets beaten by their own game

>white piggu

>become extremly butthurt

>profit???
>>
>>56390823
>The only way to noticeably stop outsourcing is to not have a pure capitalistic society.

In other words, force someone to perform their business somewhere because you believe it is right.
>>
>>56380537
>learn mandarin
somebody post that screencap
>>
>>56377898
We build the robots in CHY-NA, then bring them here to build our things and stuff.
>>
>>56388550
we no longer have to keep jobs in the US, but this hemisphere ;^)
Then we cant allow anyone here that is here illegally to ever become legal
They have to go back
then they can come here legally
>mighty words of trump, flip flopping so quick you cant even notice it, bow down to your god-king
>>
>>56377898
Isn't Foxconn pretty much completely robotised by now?
>>
>>56385810
That isn't a legitimate hat. All of the ones from his website are made in southern California and have a made in the U.S.A. tag in them.
>>
File: 1472840524077.png (785KB, 1400x5552px) Image search: [Google]
1472840524077.png
785KB, 1400x5552px
>>56391088
Say no more senpai
>>
>>56388550
This can't be true you can't just have a million and turn it into billions with no effort
>>
>>56390909
Nice wisdom, genius.
>>
File: 1455117726133.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455117726133.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>56383288
>haha guys they just steal n shit
Daily reminder this is a psyop.
https://isaconf.confex.com/isaconf/wc2014/webprogram/Paper67345.html
>>
>>56390875
>The UK
Cucks
This is still perfectly legal in the US.
>>
>>56392916
>Wasting money on shipping
It literally makes no sense to build robots in China. The whole point of using Chinese workers was that the combined price of labor and shipping was lower than local workers.
>>
>>56377798
>Why is everything made in China
jews
>>56377798
>how do we fix this?
take a guess
>>
>>56395091
Just how deep the rabbit hole goes?Damn.
>>
>>56393203
>>
>>56377798
>Why is everything made in China and how do we fix this?

Western nations needed cheap labor to leverage against Trade Unions and ultimately keep all labor costs low. Off shoring labor to foreign sweatshops was the solution, and has worked like a charm to this day.

Also, the environmental movements among Westerns countries wanted all the dirty air and toxic sludge removed from their backyards, and the Chinese happily accommodated them.

Western nations shifted more towards arms, energy, banking, engineering, and pharmaceuticals.

Do you really want menial labor jobs back? They're about as rewarding as a wet fart.
>>
>>56397938
I agree with nearly everything you said, but the labor force participation rate (a better metric than the absolute bullshit federal unemployment rate) can't stay shitty forever without consequence, and there are tens of millions of people who aren't skilled or competent to do much more than factory work.
>>
>>56377798
Because fat fucks in America want a lot of crap thats cheap. This way they can pretend they are rich.
>>
>>56395091
>city university of Hong Kong
>I need grant monies
>I suck china cock hard 4u
>gibmies
Honestly, Mr. Garret sounds like more of a faggot than you, and that's a high bar.
>>
China is the closest you can be as a machine.
Unless the U.. S and A make actual robots who wont need food or anything, a chinise is the cheapest-efficient you could find.
>>
>>56395091
This is a plainly subjective assessment but in my years here in China civil engineering it is my observation that cutting corners is the bedrock of Chinese business practice. I don't know if this is a result of the intense competition or the death of traditional Chinese ethics, but generally speaking you can expect Chinese businesses to make a very serious attempt to "work around the problem", whether the problem is a technical issue, an environmental regulation, or a patent. As a result, Chinese companies are often ruthlessly efficient in many respects. If there's a shorter point from A to B, expect them to find it. The plus side of this ethos is obvious and is reflected in China's dominant position as the world's factory. The downside is that there is little if any thought given to concerns of ethics, externalities, the greater good, long term brand impact, or anything that's not directly bottom line related.

Legal rights, whether by regulators or through civil law suits are largely ineffective (it varies where you are, things being much better in highly developed places like Shanghai) and also dependent on who you know. There are no class action law suits. If i make a milk powder that kills or sickens hundreds of babies, I will not face a billion dollar law suit unless it makes national news and even then, the compensation is not as rough as in the west, in the Sanlu scandal most families did not receive a dime in compensation and those with dead children only received something in the vicinity of 15 to 20k in hush money.
>>
>>56401131
>>56401149
>>56401156
>>
>>56380537
>>1.3 billion people
>>average IQ of 105
You think that all 1.3 billion people got tested? that 105 IQ are all probably chinks from Shanghai and Hong Kong. China is fucking huge and has third world sections as well as literal peasants.
>>
>>56377898
>Robots. I'm not even joking.

You're not joking but you're wrong. Taxes, social costs, electricity, manufacturing costs overall and literally everything you can think about is cheaper in China. Why? Because that's the way the cookie crumbles.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.