[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me out /g/ Java: How can I turn a string into a java runnable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download.png (6KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
6KB, 290x174px
Help me out /g/
Java: How can I turn a string into a java runnable?
>>
>>56361282
no
>>
You mean like turning source code in the form of a string into bytecode during runtime?

There are libraries out there to do that, but there is almost a certainty that there is a better way to approach whatever problem you are trying to solve.
>>
Factory pattern.

RunnableFactory.get(string name)
if(name.equals("some string")) {
return new SomeRunnable();
}
>>
>>56361328
>There are libraries out there to do that, but there is almost a certainty that there is a better way to approach whatever problem you are trying to solve.
I hate fuckers like you. Your entire post was worthless. Answer the guys question, ask for clarification, or don't even bother.
>>
>>56361282
Just write a program that does the following:
1.writes the string to a file
2.executes command / bash javac command
3.there you go senpai, you are stupid. Thank me later.
>>
I know there is a better way of doing the task. I just wanted to be able to go and grab classes from jars in a file and run the code from inside the running program
>>
>>56361377
>>>/stackexchange/
>>
>>56361430
Add the jars to your classpath and you can use any of the classes in them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.