[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: index.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>
Wow super geeky
>>
I like Windows 7 thanks to this site alone
>>
Quite a helpful site actually.
>>
It helped me a few times
>>
>>56360465
good site and the goy always seemed like a decent person.

shame on you OP for trying to stir shit up without any fucking reason.
>>
>>56360465
11/10
>>
>>56360974
>>56361480
>>56361145
>automatically assuming OP is supposed to be inflammatory with just a picture posted
Is this what 4chan does to us
>>
SUPER GEEKY xD
such wow much nerdy btw who else's watches the big bang theory? I love when sheldonger says BAZINGER :-)
>>
File: 1472492568645.gif (2MB, 656x362px) Image search: [Google]
1472492568645.gif
2MB, 656x362px
They're a good site.

I remember when I was young and even dumber and wanted a L33T custom theme for my Windows Vista I followed a guide from there to patch uxtheme.dll and it fucked up my whole install, though. It was kind of cool watching my whole system slowly start to fall apart though.
>>
Still use it from time to time. Let's be honest here, /g/ being half /a/ and /v/ermin it's quite useful.
>>
>>56362210
Being a leet FLOSS failure at life won't help you shit if you want to change a setting in registry buried 20 levels into a hive.
>>
>>56361676
Don't know if you've ever been on /co/ before, but this reminds me of the threads that used to crop up on their with the Problem Solverz picture as the OP, and they usually function the same way.
>>
>>56362704
>being on tumblr-lite
>ever
why
>>
>>56362722
The wednesday sharethreads and occasional storytimes, why else?

I do take a gander at what else they have to offer, but it's like being in Harlem. Get what you need, and gawk at the niggers and their hijinks before the bums start asking you for money
>>
nice clock, pajeet
>>
File: 1472004344146.gif (212KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
1472004344146.gif
212KB, 921x155px
>>56361676
>>
>>56362722
Because I'm into cartoons and it's the cartoon board.

[spoiler]/co/'s actually pretty bipolar between Tumblr-lite and /pol/-lite, largely because of the Tumblr reputation.[/spoiler]
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.