[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wait a sec...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: s.png (22KB, 531x305px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
22KB, 531x305px
does this thing record IP addresses and post numbers??

HOLY SHIT, THE BOTNET IS IN FULL EFFECT

ABORT 4CHAN ABORT
>>
>>56360432
you would be literally retarded to assume it is not
>>
every single post since that google shit has been implemented is stored somewhere with an ip address

it's been that way for years
>>
ONLY FAGGOTS WILL SAVE THIS POST
>>
>>56360432
>he needed 7 years to realize this
>>
it also takes a screenshot and a camera photo.
>>
>>56360654
jokes on you google i have no mic or camera connected to my comp
>>
>>56360666
But the screenshot is still taken.
>>
>>56360666
They're using advanced monitor imaging. Your whole monitor acts as camera. You cannot see it, but your reflection causes tiny disruptions in the pixels which can be measured. It's not easy to tell apart from the noise, but the longer you measure, the better the result.
>>
>>56360444
>>56360666
checked
>>
File: 317.gif (2MB, 427x240px) Image search: [Google]
317.gif
2MB, 427x240px
>>56362276
>your whole monitor acts as a camera

i want off google's ride
>>
File: 1416305811213.jpg (160KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1416305811213.jpg
160KB, 1600x1200px
>>56360432
Every time I try to leave this hell hole, I end up coming back. You can never leave.
>>
it is, it has been for a long time

worst yet, 8 channel is known to have logged and retained IPs in the past too, so its not like you're safe there

i would recommend lain channel, but it is really inactive, and it also seems to have a weird userbase, like r9k weird. obviously we're all shutins, but that doesn't mean we have to be fuckwits.
>>
>>56362399
someone on 8ch told me that lainchan bans you for anti-feminist posts. Is that true or was he bullshitting?
>>
>>56362449
i have no idea about that, as i honestly do barely go there. i don't even care about the lain anime desu. I do know that the admins have been known to remove posts that they didn't personally like, i've even seen it myslef. i think lain channel is cool, but there aren't enough boards or users. the boards that do exist, are ones that are too niche. i would check the place out though, they have cool stuff. one neat feature is that you can directly upload pdfs as a file to the site.

if i knew 8ch was safe i'd go there immediately, i'm so tired of this place
>>
File: uhuhokayhamm.gif (483KB, 500x221px) Image search: [Google]
uhuhokayhamm.gif
483KB, 500x221px
>>56362276
>>
>I-It's just temporary for the bot invasion guys!
>>
>>56360432
A couple years from now some faggot is going to run a deannonamising "research" project and then we're all fucked. Eh, at least it was fun right?
>>
>>56362736
stop giving people ideas
>>
File: 342423424.png (167KB, 795x690px) Image search: [Google]
342423424.png
167KB, 795x690px
>>56362736
US agencies can demand that websites keep logs for at least X number of days and that applies with 4chan and Google. People can then be identified by their browser fingerprint so it works across different IP addresses.

Did you really think you were anonymous?

Pic related
>>
>>56360432
4chan itself also logs your IP.
>>
>>56360432
Yes, Google knows what you posts here
Why do you think they provide a service for 4chan and pay them for it
>>
Worse than Google is Cloudflare. Cloudflare, which is an NSA operation, has access to your IP and all content sent to or received from 4chan. It's the worlds biggest Man-in-the-Middle attack, and everyone flocks to it(well, the NSA DDoSs every big site not using it, so they don't have too much choice).
>>
>>56363381
but anon, google IS an nsa operation
>>
yeah make sure you hack the gibson on your neighbor's line using a beige box, OP
>>
>>56362276
>look closer - 2004.pps
>>
>>56362276

>your reflection causes tiny disruptions in the pixels which can be measured

sauce? posted from a smart tv which camera/mic can be hacked into
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.