[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys. First of all sorry for my bad written english I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: virus-informatico.jpg (67KB, 630x330px) Image search: [Google]
virus-informatico.jpg
67KB, 630x330px
Hello guys.
First of all sorry for my bad written english
I'm searching a way to installa a virus on a pc and be able to see the chats on this particular pc via smartphone or another pc.
Not a keylogger because the chat in question is written from a phone but it has feedback on the pc (Windows 8.1)

I have now the pc under control but i will lose the ability to have it on 31/08

Why this? Because i caught my "gf" flirting via chat with another guy. She now wants to have a "pause".
Is there a software that can make me achieve this?
I will pay if there's to pay.
Thank you.
>>
Kali Linux -> Veil-Evasion -> msfconsole
Good luck with the cheating whore
>>
>>56355519
Sorry but i'm not very good with pc's.
She has windows 8.1 and me too.
Is where a way to do this?

I will dump her if she cheats on me, and i swear to god i will kill the other guy (who was my best friend til this morning)
>>
another bump.
>>
>>56355542
>>56355569
>bumping after 2 minutes
>>
>>56355591
I'm sorry dude, i really am in a bad shape.
I don't even know what the fuck i'm feeling but this is not a suicide line so i will not start this discussion.
Thank you for answering btw.
>>
The only way to do realistically is with a keylogger. Unless you know the exact chat they use, but you'd still be using the keylogger to detect strokes into that application. Might as well just detect all of them.

So, what you do is this. You create a keylogger that can run on windows. Then you create a firebase mobile server with Google. You make the keylogger communicate with the firebase server, sending the last x keystrokes data there each time the enter button is pressed.

Then you have your client, the smartphone. You create the connection to your firebase server and read in the data, then display it on your android or ios device. To make the smartphone app in android, it'll be java. In ios, objective C. Then you'd probably want java or objective C for the keylogger too, since they're supported with firebase.

You prob can't do it in a day m8. Unless you're a god. This'll prob take a week if you know what you're doing. Prob more for it tooccur not be shit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.