[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

which one boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: decisions.png (80KB, 804x487px) Image search: [Google]
decisions.png
80KB, 804x487px
which one boys?
>>
pls respond ;_;
>>
>>56350490
The Dell you fucking retard...
>>
>>56350533
? ive heard the colors on the asus are much better thats my only hangup.
>>
>>56350540
Ummmm a Dell sharp has better colors than an Asus. Source, I currently own two Asus 144hz panels, one ips, one shit ton, I've owned the Dell ultra sharp 34 inch ultra wide u3415w, Dell random ips and three s2415h.

Dell monitors are better
>>
>>56350540
are you doing graphical design work that needs to be 100% color accurate?

If not it wont matter to you.

Colors on monitors are only important if you're trying to use it to create color sensitive media. If you're trying to work on a painting supply magazine for example you'd want to make sure the colors in your image match exactly the real color value of the paint.

If you dont need super accurate colors then a monitor with slightly less accurate colors really wont matter to you, it's still going to be close, just not 100% accurate.
>>
File: 1471212627144.jpg (168KB, 1034x1175px)
1471212627144.jpg
168KB, 1034x1175px
>>56350574
>>56350577
ok thanks friends. my decision is made then :D
>>
>>56350490
well the most important spec is whether they are IPS or TN, you're already paying the retarded Nvidiot tax
>>
>>56350540
Anyone that told you that probably falls for the 1ms shit, Razer products and have no social life.
>>
>>56350540
LG makes the best panels for color. LG and Samsung make the Dell panels. They do not make the Asus ones.
>>
Dell ofc. Better panel, no bleed (asus is known for bleed), better QC
>>
144hz TN vs 60hz IPS.
if you don't play shit like csgo go for the IPS panel
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.