[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cs classes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: terminology.png (122KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
terminology.png
122KB, 800x600px
>First time going to cs classes
>Expect to meet more nerds that are interested in the subject
>it's all nornies
>mfw

>"please take out your laptops"
>take out some dell thing I bought years ago, arch + riced openbox running
>everyone has vanilla windows 10
>one guy takes out a Macbook
>everybody sucks his ass
>mfw
>normies, stop ruining my day!

Pic related, what on earth is happening to tech?
>>
>>56349950
Meanwhile, the normies actually finish their assignments while you spent the entire week fixing X.
>>
>>56349958
X never broke for me, I've been using arch for more than 4 years now. Your move.
>>
>>56349974
Meanwhile, the normies actually finish their assignments while you spend the entire week complaining about normies on 4chan.
>>
>>56349980
#rekt
>>
>>56349983
Nice self reply. Also, it's 6:30 in the morning and I'm not even at work.
>>
File: 1455761778402.jpg (190KB, 680x592px) Image search: [Google]
1455761778402.jpg
190KB, 680x592px
>Caring about what others use instead of just doing your work
>>
File: 1467888988084.jpg (32KB, 256x286px) Image search: [Google]
1467888988084.jpg
32KB, 256x286px
What a shit thread this is turning out to be.
>>
>>56350392
What did you expect?
>>
You should have a pen and paper to take notes.

Later, you go on the instructor's page and download their PDF notes so you don't have to retype them, then compare notes to make sure you got everything (or include more if he didn't include them in the pdf).

Everything you do in compsci is done in a lab, often it must be done in the lab because whatever assignment you're doing will only work on their arch (like an assembly/systems class) everything in a class is typically math or notes going over what chapters of a book you just read.

A laptop is just a way to piss away productivity getting distracted by all your bullshit feeds/chat/email.
>>
File: Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif (547KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif
547KB, 250x250px
>>56350444
Whatever I expected, it would not have been as dope as those trips, friendo.
>>
>>56350457
Laptops are needed for programming exercises. I think every normal human beeing will agree that taking notes on paper is superior to directly typing them down
>>
>>56349950
God you're such a faggot
>>
>>56350485
>I think every normal human beeing will agree that taking notes on paper is superior to directly typing them down

In what way?

I think maybe you might commit the information better to LTM but other than that, it's slower.
>>
>>56350121
/board
>>
> be 10 years older than the rest of the students
> fucking around with linux on my pentium 200 WITH FUCKING MMX when they were in 4th grade
> see a few faggots with riced out linux installs that are clearly too cool for school
> they're always doing ANYTHING but completing the lab work or following with the lecture
> "lol u use linux mint, noob"
> strangely, none of them are there come exam time
> "oh i dropped out bro, that class was too easy"
>>
>>56350947
>he's 10 years older than everyone and still has to take remedial classes

Get a load of this loser.
>>
>>56350979
wat
>>
>>56350979
I'm 6 years older than the average student thanks to based army
>>
>>56349950
>normies
freshman thinks hes 1337
>>
>>56349950
>>
>>56350611
As you said, you commit information faster if you actually write it down. At least for me, it ends up being faster in the long run. Though your notes can be searchable if you type them directly. So pick your poison, basically.
>>
>>56349950
Uh, what. Are laptops needed in CS classes now? What are labs for?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.