[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Megastream #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (176KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 1024x576px
The livestream of Kim Dotcom's extradition hearing to the United States to face charges related to the operation of Megaupload begins today.

Starts at 10:00AM NZT (6:00PM EDT)
Will be delayed 20minutes to allow for censure.
Streamed through YouTube.
There will be no official recording, please make a recording.
>>
Protip: nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>56344458
Isn't the trial supposed to last 6 weeks though? Will they record everytime or is it a one time thing?

If he loses his case, he will be quite ridicule with all the cameras.

Does anyone care to explain his bitcache idea that "change the world"?
>>
>>56344524
Entire precedings will be livestreamed.

Bitcache is probably just a Bitcoin note network, deposit Bitcoins for bitcache dollars or whatever they name them that can only be used within the Bitcache network but could be cashed out eventually.
>>
>>56344489
You cared enough to post here.
>>
Do judges in New Zealand wear powder wigs because their country is still England's slave?
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (76KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
76KB, 300x250px
>Non-american
>Operate non-american website
>Never live or worked in America
>Get extradited to America
>>
Didn't he say that he was going to make another better file sharing site? Does this mean that mega is going to be taken down?
>>
>>56344970
A non-voting minority shareholder, doesn't control Mega
>>
>>56344970
Kim doesn't own MEGA anymore, he's not behind it, so I don't think it'll go down, no.

We'll just have a megaupload 2.0.

I wonder if he'll get his old servers back. I wish I could log in my old account, see what's in it.
>>
>>56345056
>megaupload
God fucking dammit I miss that place. Wasn't it taken down out of the blue?
>>
>>56344458
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw7XhgJhQDHkVrJjiw4CONg/live
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw7XhgJhQDHkVrJjiw4CONg/live
Live in 20 minutes.

>>56345080
Read the news, buddy.
>>
I thought it was 20 minutes delayed? Has it changed?
>>
>>56345424
Video must be delayed 20 minutes doesn't include operator failure
>>
STARTING
>>
No sound.
>>
I hope someone's capturing the stream.
>>
This has abysmal sound quality.
>>
>>56345573
pretty much this

I was seriously prepared to sit down and listen to all the legalese because of the subject matter of the case

But if i cant hear anyone speaking then i may as well just fucking turn it off.
>>
>>56345604
They might have done this on purpose.
>>
File: 1318762909264.jpg (7KB, 220x160px)
1318762909264.jpg
7KB, 220x160px
I can't believe the fucking spud they have controlling this camera, constantly cropping panning and chopping it in half
>>
>>56345604
Whoever runs the stream seems to try improving quality.
>>
>macfags lawyers
>>
>>56345820
i recognize this image, but can't remember what it's from.
>>
>>56344894
>non American
>resist American supremacy
>>
File: live.00:02:09.jpg (66KB, 712x792px)
live.00:02:09.jpg
66KB, 712x792px
>>
>>56344894
Don't forget that he's getting railroaded for not even breaking any laws. There is no such thing as criminal secondary liability for copyright infringement.
>>
>>56346418
He paid uploaders money to upload their pirated content on his site so he could sell more premium accounts. So yes, he broke laws.

>>56344894
He (arguably) caused a lot of damage to americans (companies). He might have never been in america, but he is still a criminal there.
>>
15 minute adjournment.
>>
>>56346605
>He paid uploaders money to upload their pirated content on his site so he could sell more premium accounts. So yes, he broke laws.
You and the **AA's may not like it but isn't illegal. Criminal law only allows for direct copyright infringement and since they were not the ones to upload the files themselves they did nothing illegal.

There is such a secondary or contributory copyright liability in CIVIL copyright law but that's a whole different story and nothing that can get you all your assets seized and extradited.

Kickass Torrents actually is getting the same treatment right now where they are getting railroaded without breaking any criminal law.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160720/16162535023/kickass-torrents-gets-megaupload-treatment-site-seized-owner-arrested-charged-with-criminal-infringement.shtml
>>
>>56344458
Enjoy getting butt fucked by negros in U.S. prison Kimsan
>>
Beautiful audio desync resulting in missing that ending.
>>
>>56344894
Yeah this is fucked up

What are they gonna do to him if he loses?
>>
When do they stop?
>>
I don't give a fuck about copyright, he should be thrown in jail for making a website with 15 billion pounds of javascript. Seriously fuck mega.
>>
Finished.

Tomorrow same time.
>>
>drinking alcohol in Western nation
>you have broken sharia law
>you will now be deported to Saudi Arabia to have you hand cut off.

How is this different?
>>
>>56344879
>their country is still England's slave?
In what way? We're certainly not exporting as much as we used too to them ever since they cucked us in the 1970s for the EU.
>>
>>56352796
Still the Queen's subjects.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.