[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cyberspace vs. cyberspace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 1457819439436.jpg (64KB, 1180x842px) Image search: [Google]
1457819439436.jpg
64KB, 1180x842px
>Windows hate meme
>Arch hate meme
>Meme distro hate meme

Meanwhile:
>AMD threads everywhere
>nVidia threads everywhere
>PC build thread

Meanwhile:
>/csg/ with a new image every. time.
>smartphone generals everywhere
>generals
>Xiaomi vs. macOS war

>>>implying people can't run FOSS decentralized tools such as YaCy or Twister in local servers (127.0.0.1) on both Debian, Archlinux, Windows, FreeBSD, macOS, Android, etc. because there would be no other scripting language than bash, such as hypothetical Python or JAVA.

Can't we all unite and make cyberspace great again?

https://www.eff.org/cyberspace-independence
>>
>>56343792
Kill yourself.
>>
Hillary 2016
>>
>>56343877
This
>>
>>56343877
If you disagree please explain why. That's the third thread I've made for the two years I've been on 4chan, you need to fucking calm down.
>>
>>56343792
ITT: agencies and corporate shills come on with 150 different IPs to tell me to kill myself. Or say nothing and let this thread die. Or send CP and report it. Or make "puppet" moderators autosage it (that would be the subtle way).

I'll take a shower and go to bed, bye.
>>
>>56344062
I hope you die in your sleep
>>
>>56343792
Only thing that /g/ needs to get rid of is the consumer faggotry and /v/.
>>
>>56344105
>samefagging
Is this another agency/corporate strategy?
>>
>>56344134
consumer shit, /v/, and ricing. I'm not sure where /csg/ goes though.

I'm just tiding how 4chan, as a potential powerful cyberspace echo media, is being silenced by a lot of idiots.

Learning to code will make us aware of it as learning to read made us aware of propaganda.
>>
Let me guess
You're a pedo, right?
>>
There is no such thing as cyberspace.
Its literally code on hard drives. Hard drives inside of computers. Computers inside of buildings. Buildings inside of already establish legal jurisdictions.

You could argue that the internet should be free from the hands of government regulation so that totalitarian powers don't censor and stifle the free spread of information. People who upload illegal material to the internet, thus being in possession of illegal material, can be prosecuted as if they would be for distributing that material through any other means.
Argue against needless legislation when current laws are already sufficient. Argue against fear mongering used to give the government more power.

Don't argue that the internet is fairy space magic like "the cloud." Its physical hardware sitting in data centers.
>>
>>56344258
Ok.

There are 3 forms of coercition, as a way to prevent people from doing an action.

2 of these are violent.

The first one is the State coercition. Anyone can ask for this coercition upon you, and you'll be punished in a "transcendant" way (the State, to whom belongs a territory, is above everyone on this territory).

You may get incarcerated, prevented from buying food by fines or even killed, hence this form is violent.

The second one is the mutual way, which mostly consists of ignoring someone, which happens in any group.

This form makes someone isolated from their friends or relatives, so this is violent.

The third one is the algorithmic coercition. You're prevented from doing an action because you're simply not able to do so.

There is no need for violence because you can't do this action. However, if you find a way to do so, it falls back in the State coercition.

This coercition is the coercition that happens with computer.

Can you still assume cyberspace doesn't exist?

Cyberspace in its crypto-anarchist meaning is to make oppression structures fall, which is true for capitalism (State), patriarchy or racism (State as it's deeply rooted with capitalism, but also mutual), and central authorities, which are the algorithms.
>>
>>56343877
Fpbp
>>
>>56344581
Are you trying to say coercion?
Do even even speak English?
You can't try to filter reality through a subjective philosophical view. Cyberspace is not a real thing exactly as the cloud is not a real thing. Its just a computer somewhere else.
Fundamentally a person communicating with someone face to face is not any different if they were to communicate over the phone or over the internet. They physically exist in one place, and that place in the world has laws.
Sitting in front of a computer does not negate laws existing.

Stop formatting posts like a fucking redditor.
>>
>>56344581
>muh patriarchy

SJW pls go
>>
>>56344676
>hehe I called him a redditor
>that'll show him
>>
>>56344676
>Do even even speak English?
>Muh broken English maymay

>Its just a computer somewhere else.
127.0.0.1 is my computer.
>>
>>56344706
Butthurt redditor detected
>>
>>56344746
read
>>56344706
>>
>>56344681
>naming something that exists
>SJW pls go
What?
>>
>>56344781
The patriarchy isn't real.

>>56344775
butthurt redditor
>>
>>56344796
Yes it is, but that's not the point of this thread, if you have nothing to contribute please go
>>
>>56344828
no it isn't
>>
>>56344828
No, it isn't.
Its feminist cult fantasy created so they have an ever present God to blame for every imaginary problem they come up with. Like the "wage gap." It doesn't exist, but feminist cultists claim it does, and thusly attribute to their imaginary sky person they call The Patriarchy.

Cyberspace isn't a real thing, its an abstract. It too is an imaginary concept.
In reality the internet is nothing but data links between physical hardware that falls under local jurisdiction. You cannot dissolve law of the land simply because an act carried out by a person is done while sitting in front of a computer.

I won't take anyone seriously who repeatedly misspells coercion and is very clearly a redditor feminazi.
>>
>>56344898
>muh feminism boogey man
do you check for anita sarkeesian under your bead every night before you go to sleep?
>>
>>56345109
>t-the patriarchy is real!
>he-heh you're afraid of le feminist boogeyman

Shouldn't that be boogeyperson, shitlord?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.