[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please. Could you help me with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Map1.png (249KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
Map1.png
249KB, 544x416px
I had been banned in a page because I hve been linked to an old multi account. I was a good member in that community and I want to re enter it. I tried to use proxys and vpn's but they don't work in the page. I only want to enter that community again. Is there a way you can help me. The comunity is rpgmaker.net. Thank you
>>
Give it back Jamal.
>>
>>56338088
Email an admin and explain the situation.
>>
>>56338088
Maybe they're storing banned info locally on your machine? In that case try using a different browser.
>>
>>56338129

Or just clearing cookies for that site.
>>
>>56338333
Well, 1. there are ways to store things locally other than cookies, and 2. he can even fuck clearing cookies up. Trying a different browsers is a more reliable way to test if the ban is stored locally.
>>
I tryed but they dont want to unban me. I want to make a new account with a different ip. But i don't know. Because they tell me that they're are looking forward for me and if they see any coincidence i will be banned.
>>
>>56338491
If they are so anal there are two possibilities.

A) You're not telling the truth and you were actually a mega faggot that deserved to be banned

B) they are mega faggots and not worth re entering the community.
>>
I was a super faggoth one year ago and I disapered from the community. Now I ws a good user and they did me this
>>
>>56338833
> and they did me this

I kek'd
>>
>>56338088
Dragon Warrior II?
>>
>>56338833
>Now I ws a good user and they did me this

>I was totally a gud boy! I dindu nuffin.
>They banned me for no reason.. Again.
I have an excellent autism detector built into my head and judging from your broken writing, you sound like one of those socially dysfunctional types who can't behave worth shit and always manage to piss absolutely everyone off with their behavior.
If the community doesn't want you, you can't just try to force your way back in.
You're banned for a reason, they hate your guts.

And for fuck's sake, learn how to write properly.
>>
>>56339396
Guadia Quest for Retro Game Challenge
>>
sorry. I dont have autism I only want to recieve some help
>>
>>56338491
Your writing style is very...distinctive. Even if you did manage to bypass your ban, you'd probably be recognized again real quick.

What was your username btw?
>>
>>56338088
I remember that for getting unbanned on Teamspeak servers I needed to use a VPN, change identity on the program AND edit a registry key (just needed to change a character).
Now I forgot what that key was but I could try to find it again if you want although I'm not sure it will help you
>>
>>56339929
Found it, it's "ProductId" under "HKey_Local_Machine\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version".
Backup the value (save it in a txt file or something), edit it, change IP, clear browser cookies and retry
>>
>>56338833
He a good boy, he dindu nuffin!
>>
im writting here bad because is like a chat. (is it?) I know how to write xD. My username was SZandex
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.