[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how badly did I fuck up g?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 20160830_132249.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_132249.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
It was on sale for like £56 on amazon and the shills got their 4 rupees each.
>>
File: mouse.jpg (852KB, 4096x3072px) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
852KB, 4096x3072px
I like look. Looks won't sit well with a lot of people but my experience using it is great.
>>
File: 1462833113409.jpg (16KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
1462833113409.jpg
16KB, 198x254px
>>56337654
>Looks won't sit well with a lot of people

You got that right, it makes me so mad that we can't get high dpi mice that don't look like edgy spaceships.
>>
Just trying to get a comfy grip on it. Also when I turn it from side to side I hear like a rattling plastic noise. Is this normal?
>>
Wait, I just realised that the scrollwheel is loose as fuck. This definitely is not normal right?
>>
>>56337654
>I like look.
I don't know how that got there but anyway you get the point. Besides, you will be covering it with your hands 100% of the time anyway and you can also turn off the leds so eh.
>>56337718
Not normal. Maybe return it unless you can open it up without voiding the warranty and check whatever got loose or, hopefully not, break.
>>56337737
Scroll wheel has 2 modes which is for me the best selling point, there's clicky (the usual) and infinite scroll (loose, scroll like sanic)
>>
>>56337754
>>56337718
>>56337737
Since you mentioned that it makes a rattling noise and that in your second post you mentioned that your scroll wheel was on infinite scroll, then yes the rattling sound is normal and it is coming from the scroll wheel, hopefully I'm right.
>>
>>56337754
Oh holy shit okay. I thought I'd have to rma it on day one ahaha.
>>
>>56337774
Yeah as anon above mentioned there's the button for infinite scrolling. Turned out to be that.
>>
which mouse makes the bitches wet?
>>
how much is £56 in non-caliphate currency?
>>
>>56337654
>coming from a G500
>didn't get the MX Master
also that's one filthy as fuck G500, even if it did come pre-paint splattered
>>
>>56337812
Use xe.com for future reference.

73$
>>
>>56337707
logitech g pro soon senpai
>>
>>56337833
Thing is over 5 years old, even the wires started to peel (see the niggerigged cables with electrical tape).
I tried to keep it clean but needless to say I wasn't able to stop it from turning brown.
>MX Master
Would have been nice but there was nothing on stock, and I needed a new mice since the G500 slowly started to die (kept fixing the double click issue by tightening the springs, then at times some clicks wouldn't respond like the middle click and even scrolling.)
>>
>>56337840
That one actually does look nice, thank you anon. Preorder pending.
>>
>>56337707
Sensei Raw
>>
>>56338092
you're welcome

i wouldn't preorder but that mouse is gonna sell like hotcakes since it has the same (proven to be pretty much perfect) sensor as the g502.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.