[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FM Radio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: a2.jpg (117KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
a2.jpg
117KB, 1200x798px
What do i need to start my own FM Radio Station, pirate obviously ? I dont need long range , 50 meters is enough. For lowest price as possible. I have basic skills and equipment for soldering and minimal knowledge in electrical engineering.
>>
The FCC will find you and fine the fuck out of you. Have fun.
>>
A transmitter is a start.
>>
>>56337521
Not him but I live in a third world country so it's legal, what do?
>>
>>56337444

I've been pirate back in early '90's.

Used stolen commercial 15W exciter and modified CB GP antenna on top of 5 floor residential building.

Had range of around 5 km in densely populated area.
>>
>>56337670
Did anyone listen to you?
>>
>>56337521
OP here i am eastern europefag so nobody gives a shit bout it plus i live in small town with good neighborhood.
>>
>>56337444
Raspberry Pi.

Connect a 15cm wire to a GPIO pin to minimize the range and there you go! The Pi can broadcast from 1-200MHz.

http://makezine.com/projects/raspberry-pirate-radio/

Also the FCC will fuck you up the ass hard.
>>
>>56337753
>Also the FCC will fuck you up the ass hard.
>he doesn't read the thread

I also don't think he wants to minimize range.
>>
>>56337685
How the fuck is he supposed to know
>>
>>56337764
>doesn't read the thread as well
He said he only needs 50m, 15cm antenna is enough.
I tried a meter long wire and I could pick it up a couple of houses away. The Pi with antenna was indoors.
>>
>>56337753
Raspberry Pi creates a square wave and shits all over other frequencies, alowng with other bands.
Don't use it with that purpose.

>>56337444
Get yourself a cheap chinese FM car transmitter, take it apart and attach a long ass wire as the antenna. That's it.
>>
>>56337566
I consider buying a transmiter for my phone and then somehow increasing the range. With transistor and better antenna maybe ?
>>
>>56337768
Maybe he leaves his house and interacts with people. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?
>>
>>56337830

Just get FM transmitter from aliexpress.

However don't fuck around with this these days, they'll get you. It was pushing luck in shitty war torn slav country during 90's, can only imagine how fast they'll take you down with modern directional locating equipment.
>>
>>56337444
RPi.
I use it to spread anti government propaganda.
>>
>>56337697
If it's in the EU, you are guaranteed to get caught and pay your yearly wage.
>>
>>56337753
>Connect a 15cm wire to a GPIO pin to minimize the range
Won't do much RPi broadcast signal is strong, even with 15 cm antenna.
>FCC
They can suck my fat dick.
>>
>>56337768
Not OP, but someone I know used to run a pirate station in the netherlands.

They were in the hague and had a reach of about 15-20 km so everybody in the hague could tune in, they had a very loyal group of fans that called them when the authorities tried to triangle(?) their location when they were on the air so they could quickly turn everything off.

They were caught a few times, but due to advertising on their channel they just bought new equipment in the store and started over the same day.
>>
>>56337886
They have dedicated satelite like disks that can pinpoint your location accurately in a few metres
>>
>>56337949
Triangulate senpai
>>
>>56337978
Thanks bb
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.