[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2520.jpg (41KB, 940x479px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2520.jpg
41KB, 940x479px
What do you think /g/ thoughts on the Samsung Note 7. Is it worth? I'm really considering getting this phone.
>>
>>56306961
ordered it, with the gear, and the battery case.
hope its a good phone, but my current phone is my old note 2 so it cant be worse.

my note 2 have double battery tho.
rarely go under 70% during the day.
>>
Locked bootloader
>>
>$850 for a device that performs worse than a $400 one
Literally why
>>
>>56306961
>/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.
>>
I would say it depends on the phone you have now.
The N7 is basically a S7E with a pen + a few other small features.
If you have last years phone model then its probably not worth it, if your phone is 2 or more years older than I say go for it.
If you don't care about the S-pen, just get the S7 Edge instead.

>>56307573
>rarely go under 70% during the day.
no one gives a shit about your anecdotal evidence.
>>
I get it for free (with free service) from my company so I ordered one

Definitely not worth $850 unless you're made of money, if I had to buy it I would have waited for the next Nexuses or just gotten a OP3 or something.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>>56306961
Never buy a phone with those gimmicky curved displays. Break too easily.
>>
>>56307689
>Still forcing this meme
>>
get OP3
>>
>>56307692
>>56307692
>The N7 is basically a S7E with a pen + a few other small features.

This.

I remember the S3 vs. Note 2 era when the series differed in size. Now if you walk into a shop and compare the S7E to Note 7, they're almost the same size with Note having the meme-pen.
>>
>>56306961
The motherfucking stylus nigger, that's what made this x200 better than any other shit out there
>>
File: wp_n7.webm (2MB, 780x440px) Image search: [Google]
wp_n7.webm
2MB, 780x440px
if iphones 7's don't come with at least 64gb and be waterproof why even bother ?
>>
>still lags
>>
>>56308644
IT'S OGRE APPLEL IS FINISHED
>>
>>56307942
The screen is noticeably bigger especially when youre actually using it. Its the main reason i upgraded from my lg g4. I'm a sucker for a big beautiful screen and the note7 is the best on the market right now.

And all the shit with the stylus is pretty cool too.
>>
I've got one, it's not bad. It's basically just a S7E with an S-Pen, nothing really that drastically different from the other Samsung flagships. If you need a phone of that size now, the Note 7 is hard to beat with its water resistance and its great screen. If you can wait though, I'd wait for the next Nexus phones.
>>
>>56308727
Lg g4 user here

How can you live without the double-tap to turn on/off the screen?
>>
>locked bootloader
wait until it will be possible to slap cyanogenmod on it
>>
>>56308783
OP1 user here

I don't really see the point of double tap, when you have an actual physical button you can press to wake up the phone
>>
>>56307650
> can be overcome like every single other Samsung bootloader ever released
>>
>>56308666
Have you used a flagship android phone in the last 6 years?

Stale meme is stale
>>
File: samshit.png (32KB, 1013x477px) Image search: [Google]
samshit.png
32KB, 1013x477px
>>
>>56308783
I live just fine. The home button is the fingerprint sensor. So my finger was going to go there anyway. And the button on the side works just fine for turning the phone off when its laying down flat.

One thing you will like is that the back button and multitasking button are below the screen. So it opens up more space on the actual screen and doesn't enlarge the bezel on the bottom. And overall the phone is less bulky than the g4 cuz its narrower and thinner.
>>
i'll get s7 edge instead since i am edgy.
>>
>>56308851
It's fun to watch people pick up your phone and have trouble figuring out how to turn it on.

Thats about it.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160828-135921.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160828-135921.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>56309049
Fuck me, is there a guide somewhere on how to properly hold and write with the s pen? I have the larger Note 2014 but everything I try to write on it my letters just look like shit.
>>
top tier hardware on par with apple bogged down by shit-tier software and bloat

Why can't Samsung show the same amount of clout as Apple and force carriers to not install bloatware on their shit? Also, a Galaxy Nexus 2 of sorts would be pretty god-tier.
>>
>>56306961
Overpriced shit that can be scratched by my fingernails
>>
>>56309641
>you're just scratching it wrong, gorilla glass said so themselves, lel
I'm getting a note 7 regardless, but before I get it, I'll be ordering some tempered glass for it and a casemate tough cover
>>
>>56306961
It's slower than last year's iPhone. It's like Samsung didn't even try.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.