[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the Windows 10 meme? Is it like some kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: mswindows2_2040.0.0.jpg (71KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
mswindows2_2040.0.0.jpg
71KB, 1280x854px
Can someone explain the Windows 10 meme? Is it like some kind of nega reversed "install gentoo" meme, cuz it seems like objectively a piece of shit and to have no advantages over Windows 7 at all (unless you work for Microsoft or have the 12 games that work with DX12)

Aside from the fact that this board thinks Apple computers are good now and you have to question everything as a result of that what exactly is this meme about?
>>
>>56305827
Using Windiws 10 is like voting for Obama, supporting ObamaCare, or believing in Global Warming. You did it. You realized you fucked up, badly. Now you can't admit you were wrong so now you invent convoluted rationalizations to justify yourself.
>>
>>56306329
kek
>>
>>56306329
lel
>>
>>56305827
the only people that don't like windows 10 are the same republicans you see with tape over the webcams of their phones and lappys

just let the damn government watch you jerk off, who gives a shit. You want to do illegal shady shit? install kali
>>
>>56306979
Seems legit
>>
>>56306979
Faggot
>>
>>56306329
>>56306979

I'm confused
>>
It has a much more modernized UI and integrates much better with the MS ecosystem. The start menu/screen in 10 is better than what we got in 7. Then there's also all the improvements under the hood like compressed system memory and so on
>>
I would glad send an autographed sex video of me and my girlfriend, using our credit cards and flashing our passports directly to Bill gates himself if it meant I get an OS that doesn't blue screen 3 times a day.
I don't care about the botnet, I want an OS that works. That isn't rendered completely worthless with each forced update
>>
am i suffering from some major mandala effect? did i slip into an alternate time line? because i am pretty sure this board generally hates both windows 10 and apple, or at least they did in my home dimension.
>>
don't worry linux kiddies just hate it because it's more secure so they can't feel like an elite hacker for rebooting someone's system and looking at their nudes with their USB flash drives
>>
>>56306329
But Obama fixed everything.
What? Were you gonna vote for that crusty old guy? Or the weird mormon?
>>
>>56307711
>more secure. Sends poorly encrypted screenshots back to HQ, so virtually anyone can spy on you with little effort.

https://se7en.neocities.org/articles/win10.html
>>
>>56307759
>it'salreadyhappened.png
>>
SOMETHING WENT WRONG :(
>>
>>56306329
>or believing in Global Warming.
Life long republican. Fuck Obama, but what is the evidence against global warming? I get how enforcing regulations at this point only serves to help foreign interests who don't give a shit, but do we actually have evidence that it's all faked?
>>
>>56307880
No.
t. actual climate scientists
>>
>>56308085
>appeal to authority fallacy
>>
>>56307880

Whether or not the planet is warming isn't the argument. It's how much or how little effect humans have.

Fun fact: 1/3 of all the CO2 man has released since 1750, has been emitted between now and 1997. Satellite measurements show no global temperature change during that time. And CO2 is supposed to be an immediate climate forcing, with lingering effects that are more minimal.

The response from people who advance the hypothesis that CO2 is a primary climate forcing; that humans are most responsible for climate change; that the the temperature the planet reached, after much variation, 250 years ago was the "correct" temperature and that it was never supposed to change again; and that we're all going to die at some near point in the future which, no matter how much time passes, is always the same number of decades in the future, was to change nothing about that hypothesis and, in fact, double down, pretending they were proved right.

So yeah. It's about control over the air you breathe and the ability to levy new taxes.

Go back and watch Hansen's senate testimony in 1988 (where he and his senator friend closed the windows and turned off the air-conditioning). Every single prediction alarmists have made has failed to come true. And it stands to reason. The models don't even include, among a long list of others factors, the Sun. Yes, you read that correctly. Alarmist climate models do not include the Sun.

Literally meme-tier.
>>
>>56307662
It has a terrible UI and a much worse start menu. Other than some minor "under the hood" improvements it really has nothing good to offer and took away many good things from Windows 7.
>>
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2016/08/kindle-crashes-and-broken-powershell-something-isnt-right-with-windows-10-testing/

No testing
>>
>>56306329
Take it back to /pol/
>>
File: fukkenretard.jpg (53KB, 597x279px) Image search: [Google]
fukkenretard.jpg
53KB, 597x279px
>>56308509
>Satellite measurements show no global temperature change during that time.

when you look at datasets and decide to manipulate them by placing your start point at an (apparent) arbitrary point in time, not only is the point you're trying to make invalid as you're disregarding the whole dataset, you're probably a retard

but what's more retarded is people like you >>56308509 who blindly parrot the lies of politicians that had to have this shit explained to them like they're a 5 year old by the scientists who conducted the study

see pic related, when you truncate the dataset and place your start point at any arbitrary point in time you can make the statistics tell the story you want to tell and not what they actually tell, which is what >>56308509 is doing when he says there's been no warming for 18~ years, however what he neglects to mention is 1997-1998 was the year of the worse el-nino event in recorded history which resulted in an air temperature rise of 1.5 degrees celcius as opposed to 0.25c that a regular el-nino event would cause
>>
File: fukkenretard2.png (297KB, 2400x1590px) Image search: [Google]
fukkenretard2.png
297KB, 2400x1590px
>>56309102
>>56308509

and in this picture from the full dataset of when satellite measurements began you DO see a temperature rise in the troposphere, but that does not mean you should look at this one dataset and make conclusions, instead you should do what thousands of independent scientists around the world are doing and comparing hundreds to thousands of points of data from historic measurements of co2 in the atmosphere determined from artic permafrost, to the size and rate of shrinkage of glaciers to other factors like satellite measurements of troposphere temperatures and solar output to name a small handful

and when you look at all of those factors two things become evident, that global temperatures are warming on average, and they've been warming at an increased rate (lagging behind co2 and other green house production) since the industrial age

it's not even worth replying to any of your other points, it's clear you're a shill pushing an agenda given your obvious lack of ability to verify the claims you've made, something that can be done with less than 5 minutes and google at your fingertips assuming you actually have a basic high school level of education to begin with
>>
>>56308537
I remember people saying this about Windows 7 vs XP

I also remember people saying this about XP vs 98

Face it 7 fags, you're the new laggards.
>>
I asked this and got no answer since obviously it didn't deserve its own thread

How the FUCK do I update my DirectX on my Nvidia card? dxdiag says I'm on DX12 but the Nvidia control pannel says I'm on 11.2 and Dolphin, the main reason I want DX12 in the first place, simply says it's not there

What do I do? GeForce 630M, listed as compatible with DX12 on nvidia's website. And yes, I know
>using a laptop
but it's all I have and will have for at least another year
>>
>>56309157
I don't
>>
>>56309219
You start the thread asking for how it's better but you don't actually give a shit about other people's opinions, you just want to argue. How about you stop wasting your life on 4chan and get some friends?
>>
>>56309216
pls respond
>>
>>56306979
>Want to do illegal shady shit
Oh, like voting against hillary? The reason you have the freedom of privacy is to uphold all of your other freedoms. You lose that and you will either be controlled or killed. This is exactly what happens in North Korea with their red star os.
>>
>>56309216
You can't. If it didn't work, Nvidia lied. Stop posting on 4chan, if you're dumb enough to use windows 10 this is not where you belong.
>>
>>56309216
Try updating your video card drivers. If they're up to date and you're on Windows 10, ignore dxdiag. You can probably download some DirectX 12 demo to see if it runs if you wanna be 100% sure.
>>
>>56308918
>Take acknowledging reality back to /pol/
>>
>>56309216
>Nvidia
>DX12
simply kek
>>
>>56307662
Shillary pls.
The only good thing about Win10 is WDDM2.0
>>
>>56307807
Its just a typical tinfoil gnutard post without any sources.
>>
>>56306979
This. I'm actually a republican using Windows 10 and I'm loving it right now.
>>
>>56309102
>be living politician's lies about global warming
Holy shit lmao, you're literally one of the dumbest, most gullible pieces of shit on the planet
>>
>>56309102
Whoops, you're not the retard.
>>56313924
Was meant for this dumbass: >>56308509
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.