[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>PHABLETS when this meme will die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1463058753145067821.jpg (14KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
1463058753145067821.jpg
14KB, 221x246px
>PHABLETS
when this meme will die?
>>
>>56303904

Only the word is a meme. Big phones are the new norm, and should only need to be referred to as "phones". Get bigger hands if it's a problem, manlet.
>>
Above what size are phones deemed phablets anyway?

Bigger screen means more comfortable viewing of videos and websites. Only downside is it's hard to operate with single hand.
>>
>>56303954
5+"
>>
>>56303964
Most smartphones are that big.
>>
>>56303980
and this is why this meme has to die
>>
>>56303985
Why?
>>
>>56304036
>Big as fuck
>Imposible to use with one hand
>You need to have big pockets
>Can grab it whole if you don't have king kong's hand, it makes it easier to drop it
4.7" master race
>>
>>56304069
>Big as fuck
Bigger is better, as long as it fits into pockets. Unless you have manlet hands.
>Impossible to use with one hand
Most people have two hands.
>You need to have big pockets
My 5.5" phone fits in every pants I own.
>Can grab it whole if you don't have king kong's hand, it makes it easier to drop it
Not really.
>>
>>56304069
>t. manlet
>>
>>56304096
I'm 5'7" and use a nexus 6 fine. Call me a faggot, Manlet IDC. Still doesn't excuse your asbergers and holding a phone.
>>
>>56304128
>not using the metric system
>>
File: pobrane (5).png (29KB, 126x117px) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (5).png
29KB, 126x117px
>TFW 5.5' inch chinkphone
>I'd get a bigger if it was available
>>
>>56304096
This, I'm 5'7" and even I can use a 6 inch phone.
>>
I'm 5'10" and use a 4.3" phone. Clearly, clearly, this comes down to purely personal preference. Some people like phones that have potential to need to be used with two hands. Some manage to use such phones with just one hand. Others prefer a phone can most can use with one hand. There are things you can install on a large phone so you can use one with one hand. Big deal. All personal preference. The biggest issue I see is that the companies making these phones seem to be having a competition over making the biggest ones they can, and that's where I draw the line. An entire niche of consumers is being left in the dust. We end up being left with two options, Apple or Sony, neither of which is necessarily preferable. I would consider going back to iOS if only Apple didn't just utterly fuck up iOS 10 imo. I don't particularly like LP or MM, but at least it isn't iOS 10. But, seeing as Sony stopped their Z line of phones, they may stop making smaller form factor phones, leaving the entire niche with Apple products. We're kinda fucked over, and I think that's the purpose of this thread, the reason OP made it in the first place.
>>
>having small hands
When will you die?
>>
new nexus 4 when
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.