[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> net worth - $150M How?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: linus-eff-you-640x363.png (213KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
linus-eff-you-640x363.png
213KB, 640x359px
> net worth - $150M

How?
>>
File: linux money.png (90KB, 1066x451px) Image search: [Google]
linux money.png
90KB, 1066x451px
https://www.linuxfoundation.org/members/corporate
>>
>>56303308
source?
>>
>>56303308
should be more
>>
That's lower than I expected
>>
>>56303354
He doesn't make money from linux itself, his income is from being paid to speak on topics, and all the free shares in various linux based tech companies have given him as a thank you. Prime example of a stock donation are his shares in Red Hat.
>>
>>56304014
Disregard, he also is paid ten million a year from the linux foundation as well. But most of his net worth is tied to all those free shares he got.
>>
File: linus.jpg (22KB, 499x342px) Image search: [Google]
linus.jpg
22KB, 499x342px
linus was poor as fuck until red hat donated some of its shares to this guy like this anon >>56304014 says. he became a millionaire afterwards.
there was even a time when college students gathered money and helped paying for the computer he had bought to write the kernel.
>>
Don't know how such a useless fuck can be so rich.
>>
>>56303308
People who give you the finger like that really irritate me. The it's a meme you dip kid did it the same way.
Why do they have to clench their fists like that? Just leave the thumb loosely hanging to the side. This just makes him look like an obnoxious brat
>>
It's probably all those companies that gave him a bunch of garbage products to review for his YouTube channel. I personally don't like it because he seems to cater for teenagers and would rather do this instead of show us some neat tips on how to use Linux.
>>
>>56304997
STOP
>>
>>56304041
>10m a year
>150m net worth
where did it all go?
>>
>>56304562
> useless guy's kernel runs everywhere

Go do something important yourself and then start whining
>>
>>56305116
He hasn't been getting 10m a year since its inception.
>>
Would you a linus?
>>
>>56303308
>>56304041
That's false, he already talked about it, he doesn't earn a lot of money actually. He is paid normally, but since a lot of companies exists because he made the linux kernel, a few of them, including red hat for example, paid him a lot of things, like his house, car, coffee machine etc.
>>
>>56304771
Do you even know why he did that?
If you knew you wouldn't be saying something that retarded.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.