[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I learn HTML even if I don't have any artistic sense?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1453440847912.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453440847912.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
Should I learn HTML even if I don't have any artistic sense?
>>
>>56299347
When I was 15 I learned HTML in a week. Do it for fun even if you don't plan on really using it.
>>
>>56299482
Is it really that easy to learn?
>>
>>56301076
even a 15 year old can do it!
>>
>>56301076
There's nothing artistic about html since it only deals with text for the most part. To give your web page colour you then need to add some CSS
>>
>>56299347
Don't confuse HTML with Graphic Design
>>
File: 1447273548861.jpg (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447273548861.jpg
299KB, 1920x1080px
>>56301118

Should I learn both then?
>>
File: helloworld-no-css.png (32KB, 1264x861px) Image search: [Google]
helloworld-no-css.png
32KB, 1264x861px
>>56301265
Do you plan on making websites like this?
>>
>>56301265
No. A website is a document. If you want to learn more than HTML, consider learning XML and XHTML.
CSS is just garbage used by people who want to polish turds. If your document is good, people will read it regardless of how it looks.
>>
>>56301076
There's a lot more to html than meets the eye. It's easy to learn but hard to master.
>>
The thing about HTML is that you're not going to do shit with just HTML. You need HTML, CSS, and JavaScript to even create the most basic, passable website these days.

Seriously, unless you're going to do this for a living (and compete with the entire country of India), just use a template.
>>
>>56301840
>Seriously, unless you're going to do this for a living (and compete with the entire country of India), just use a template.
You still really ought to know how to do things by hand, even if it's not an efficient use of time.
>>
>>56301296

>If your document is good, people will read it regardless of how it looks.

This is totally wrong actually. People will read shit that looks nice and ignore good stuff that looks boring. This is true anywhere in the world and it has been like that for decades at least.
>>
>>56302154
>4chan
>>
>>56302154
>and it has been like that for decades at least
Ahahaha no.
It's been like that since we invented writing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.