[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ I was bored yesterday and decided to set something new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: Battle Station.png (881KB, 1600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Battle Station.png
881KB, 1600x450px
Hey /g/ I was bored yesterday and decided to set something new up. I followed the advice that you guys gave me and ordered a VESA mount for my TV (Should get here tomorrow)

Well I was wondering where you guys put your computers. Is it better to put it on the floor or desk? I put my PC on the floor and I noticed that temps might have increased a few C, another issue that I have is that it could possibly be an issue for leg space.

Anyways what should I do for my current situation?
>>
File: 1445445099739.jpg (2MB, 3040x4096px) Image search: [Google]
1445445099739.jpg
2MB, 3040x4096px
anon, please put the computer back on the desk
>>
>>56298746
Why?
>>
>>56298798
dust and other filth
>>
>>56298811
True, and I guess it's harder to clean my floor as well.
Plus I think that once I get the TV off of my desk (Tomorrow) I am going to have a lot of space so the PC and router wouldn't be so bad on the desk.
>>
File: the more you know.jpg (139KB, 561x370px) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.jpg
139KB, 561x370px
>>56298798
place your face on the ground, or a foot above the ground if your a pussy, and start to inhale. Smell anything? Probably smells like feet. Might start to taste really weird if you breathed down there for a few hours. When you smell things, it's not magic smell rays, it's small particles of whatever you're smelling, meaning that dust smell and foot smell are actually dead skin, sweat, and other small particulate matter. There's a lot more of this stuff closer to the floor because it all floats down there. You put a computer on the floor it's huffing infinitely more detritus than if it were elevated even a foot off the ground.
>>
>>56298921
Thanks! That makes total sense, and plus mane it will be more comfortable for me. What do you think of this? >>56298835
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.