[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What wireless carrier is the best wireless carrier?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 10

File: wirelesslogos.jpg (27KB, 550x300px) Image search: [Google]
wirelesslogos.jpg
27KB, 550x300px
What wireless carrier is the best wireless carrier?
>>
>>56297762
project fi
>>
>>56297774
Not too bad, but the T-Mobile networks they piggy back don't have the best coverage. Excellent service for the price, and my shit still works when I bounce around Europe
>>
>>56297774
I totally agree with you. I got a fi sim for my Moto X Pure just to play with. I was never able to activate it, but I popped it in today (i ordered it about a year ago) and I still get LTE. Its a good idea if you want an emergency data phone laying around if you don't have a nexus.
>>
>>56297762
Telus
>>
>>56297796
They buy from Sprint as well, which seems to cover a lot of the gaps in T-Mobile's network. I just got a Nexus 5X from them and it's pretty great. LTE's faster than my office wifi, but then I get credits for not using mobile data.
>>
>>56297762
I use ting
>>
>>56297762
In the US?

I guess boost if you have coverage. Nobody else gives you unlimited high speed data for $45 a month.
>>
>>56297774
>$10/GB
Jesus christ, I would be bankrupt by now. I use over 60gb with boost almost every month.
>>
Tracfone
>>
>>56297762
They're all hyperjew faggots
>>
File: Canadian Mobile Plans.png (142KB, 1885x655px) Image search: [Google]
Canadian Mobile Plans.png
142KB, 1885x655px
>>56299993

>Only $10 per GB

lmao
>>
File: cspire.jpg (41KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cspire.jpg
41KB, 900x900px
>not living in MS, TN, or AL
>not enjoying a 40$a month 3GB rolling plan
>not having access to botnet-free 1GB bandwith speeds
>>
>>56300390
Ew are you a teenager?
>>
>>56299993
I have a real internet connection at home.
>>
>>56300697
>living in MS or AL
Please don't, nothing is worth living in MS or AL. Speaking from experience.

TN is at least passable.
>>
>>56297762
I have ATT and don't have too many problems with coverage in CA but I wish there plans weren't so damn expensive.
>>
Bluegrass Cellular is pretty lit
>>
All carriers that do not support the US are good carriers
>>
Most people only have experience with one or two carriers, and the rest they make up with assumptions and the anecdotes of others, so take what you read with a grain of salt.

I have experience with T-Mobile and verizon. Verizon by far and away has the best coverage and speeds, but their jewery is boundless. Fortunately, they are pretty up front with it. If money is an issue, it's probably not worth it unless you rely on coverage for your job for example.

T-Mobile has mediocre coverage and unlike verizon, they are very crafty in nickel and dining you. They aren't worth it in any respect. There are cheaper alternatives with better coverage and speeds (according to most)
>>
>>56297762
Teliasonera
>>
verizon isn't bad if you qualify for a discount through your job & partnership lol

for just me, a phone that wasn't paid off and a 6gb plan or something it was like $50 including insurance on the phone
>>
>>56297762
Microwave band wireless technology is bad for you.
>>
>>56297762
When it comes down to it, I'll always choose the carrier with the best coverage of my area, which is verizon atm
>>
>>56297762
I have t mobile and have no complaints whatsoever. I live in Europe though.
>>
>>56302146
Everything Veriozn is shit
>>
File: FB_IMG_1472242384151.jpg (33KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1472242384151.jpg
33KB, 720x720px
>>56302169
It isn't you faggot. I work in a Sprint store and so many of you baby booming faggots come in telling me about how much cancer they put out but guess what you fuck? MICROWAVES DONT EMIT ALPHA PARTICLES YOU UNEDUCATED, LAZY, SOCIAL SECURITY NIGGER, PENNEY PINCHING FUCK!
>>
>>56302706
>alpha particles
Don't have the energy to penetrate skin and can be practically washed off. They're only dangerous if the source emitter is ingested.

Microwaves affect the function of ion channels, in this case, mostly voltage dependent calcium channels which regulate everything from neurotransmitter release to gene expression. That's what happens when you put cellular machinery dependent on very fine gradients in a magnetic field.

They also spur elevation in heat shock protein expression and increased permeability of the blood brain barrier.

Those hipsters at your Sprint store are right, even if they likely don't know why.
>>
>>56302653
they're the best american carrier aside from project fi which has retarded data costs
>>
>>56301131
He's frugal. There's no deal better than only needing to spend $20 for 90 days of service if all you need to do is make and receive phone calls and texts.
>>
File: E6NQg8T.jpg (72KB, 557x660px) Image search: [Google]
E6NQg8T.jpg
72KB, 557x660px
>>56302750
I dunno about you but I don't stand next to a magnetic field all day. These are also very misleading "facts" on account of how much of a difference does it make and why the whole human race doesn't have cancer yet.
>>
File: yota_logo.jpg (35KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
yota_logo.jpg
35KB, 800x800px
fuck americucks
>>
>>56302815
> I don't stand next to a magnetic field all day
You have a cell phone, so yes, you do. You're being exposed to microwaves as it sends and receives. It's about the sort of magnetic field anyway.

Sorry anon. I know you like your phone, but the universe is not slave to what you want to be true.
>>
I currently have Airtel here in India.

I pay around $3.7 for a 1 GB 4G data pack. Speeds are slow as shit though.

Vodafone isn't any better.

There's a new carrier called Jio launching soon, and they might shake up the market, supporting more bands and providing cheaper packs.
>>
>>56297762
elisa
25 euros per month for unlimited talk, text and LTE mobile data at full speed
>>
>>56302771
I was always a Cingular kind of man, so I'll go with AT&T. But Verizon rubbed me the wrong way when it comes to internet (FiOS), so I'm biased. Don't quote me on that, cherished cherub.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160828-060027.png (144KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160828-060027.png
144KB, 1440x2560px
>>56302851
But you're still wrong. I know what you are saying and it is entirely wrong. Yeah, there is a EMF field, but it isn't shit.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160828-060308.png (898KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160828-060308.png
898KB, 1440x2560px
>>56302908
300mG isn't shit compared to what's in your home. Stop trying to perpetuate fear and false information you faggot.
>>
File: 1472014015086.jpg (82KB, 478x475px) Image search: [Google]
1472014015086.jpg
82KB, 478x475px
Sprint is within 1% of Verizon
>>
>>56302908
>>56302922
It's not about directional intensity, nor is it about thermals. It's about very specific interactions with cellular machinery.

You're going down the wrong avenue. Take a step back and ask yourself, how does a microwave oven work? How does an MRI machine work? We'll address an MRI machine first. It generates a magnetic field to hold all hydrogen atoms in a relatively orderly grid while emitting radio waves and assessing the response. Microwave ovens work because microwaves are very specific in how they interact with water molecules.

Anyway, look up "voltage dependent calcium channel" and educate yourself a bit. It's not physically pulling the ion attempting to cross the membrane around, it's altering the voltage gradient it encounters while trying to do so, leading to ions passing or not passing when they otherwise shouldn't. It's the same general mechanics at work with transcranial magnetic stimulation, where you can selectively prevent the building of an action potential, or force one.
>>
>>56302984
I try to use speakerphone or use earbuds when using my cellphone. But tell someone you rather not use Wi-Fi for health reasons and they assume you're anti-science. They know very little of the major science happening in Sweden or Germany concerning the problems it presents for animals (includes hominids). Westerners have had their science community perverted by industries.
>>
>>56303028
and you read too much shit online.
>>
>>56303028
Yep. That's all I'll bother to say, we both already understand the nature of this and just what humans can be expected to rationally handle.
>>
>>56303061
And you don't read enough ;^)

Hope it's all really worth it.
>>
>>56302706
Sprint service sucks, dropped calls and poor call quality.
>>
>>56303101
It does, I've seriously told people to go to another carrier when Sprint fucks your bill and won't fix it

FYI: Only corporate stores can fix anything bill related. 3rd party stores cannot, they can only add and remove devices. Look on the door of the store to see if it is a ligit Sprint store or just a jew
>>
>>56303131
I'm only with them now cause of the unlimited data, just waiting on my contract to end and I will go somewhere else. But it was not this shit when I got it, years ago.
>>
File: telenor-logo.jpg (93KB, 793x339px) Image search: [Google]
telenor-logo.jpg
93KB, 793x339px
>>56302841
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.