[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Total /g/lobal Domination!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: CmNOFmwXEAANBEG.jpg (149KB, 1200x857px) Image search: [Google]
CmNOFmwXEAANBEG.jpg
149KB, 1200x857px
Hypothetically, if a merger was able to take place between any TWO of the following:

>Apple
>Google
>Microsoft
>Facebook
>Amazon

... Which would give rise to the most powerful conglomeration?

And...

[spoiler]How fucked would we all be?[/spoiler]
>>
I feel like Google-Amazon would be the most powerful, and we would be fucked so hard our assholes would never function properly again.
>>
>>56297730
Interesting, Anon. Care to elaborate?
>>
>>56297730
I too immediately thought Google and Amazon.
>>
what if they all merged
>>
>>56297730
>>56298337
Amazon doesn't have any influence outside US.
>>
>>56297730
Sounds like you were just more interested in typing the gayest homoerotic statement you could make. Congratulations.
>>
>>56297730
Google and Amazon.

Apple will continue to fall after the death of Steve Jobs and fall out of vogue since they'll lose whatever flair for innovation they may have had and will only ride off the reputation of brand exclusivity.

Microsoft has little interesting to stand by on their own and are just good at being big and staying big, but will likely not remain the biggest.

Facebook does have quite the strength behind them, but I don't see them having quite the same clout or ambition, or raw potential as Amazon.

Amazon heavily re-invests in themselves and they just continue to improve with no sign of shrinking, with the only brand outdoing them is our soon-to-be-overlord Google, with their infinite resources, and eventually infinite power.
>>
>>56297702
Lol your didn't even include raytheon
>>
>>56297702

This thread is just a variation which of the following tech companies is the most likely to go bankrupt in 50 years; so much for originality.

Microsoft is the most likely to go bankrupt and this was even before win10 started having problems.

The reason for that is because they don't have as much customer data; which explains their move.
>>
>>56298426
Google will just buy them.
>>
>>56298471
Doubt google's got that kinda money. Also government... blah...blah
>>
>>56298463
Microsoft is making a shit ton of money on Azure. Windows is fucking peanuts compared to that. They aren't going to go bankrupt anytime soon.
>>
>>56298994
>Windows is fucking peanuts compared to that

You know more than 90% of all PCs run Windows.
>>
>>56299258
The PC market share is meaningless now. Mobile and cloud are what drive revenue.
>>
>>56297702
Microsoft + Apple would create the most powerful corporation.
Facebook + Amazon would be the most disastrous.
>>
>>56297702
what's with the sudden obsession to use a bunch of bright colors in your logo? are they trying to compensate from the fact that they are emotionless corporate entities obsessed with control and monopoly?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.