[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Windows Phone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: Microsof-lumiat-640-640XL.jpg (185KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Microsof-lumiat-640-640XL.jpg
185KB, 1500x1000px
Anyone still use a Windows Phone?
>>
I used a Lumia 750 for a few weeks recently, I hated it so much. Most web pages won't load and there aren't good cloud storage clients. I guess for calling and texting it was okay, but the screen was a little too small for me. Not to mention the UI was absolutely ugly. Most apps from the store did a poor job at properly emulating the style. Would not try again.

I now have a hand-me-down nexus 5.
>>
>>56293913
I have one... I'm using it... It's OK...
>>
I use a 950xl. Its pretty great. Only thing missing is snapchat but other than that it does what i need it to.
>>
>>56293913
650, it does what I need and feels great.
>>
>>56295538
Really? Most reviews I saw about the 650 said the internals were lackluster and struggled with things like using GPS apps.
>>
>>56295617
GPS is pretty terrible on winblows phones all around, which is basically why I could never switch.
>>
>>56293913
640 here. i think its pretty solid, but this is my first smartphone ever. all the apps i need are available (whatsapp, wifi analyzer, banking and taxi app).
>>
>>56293913
No, it's shit
>>
Yes it's only $30 dollars and just works
>>
>>56293913
poor fag who traded for a lumia 531, I hate it, I know that its older and has less limitations by desighn but besides that the lack of apps and games is depressing, oh and the app store remembers every app you uninstalled and has it saved under "my apps" so if you got anything to hide you might just need to make a new outlook account just to clear that list.
>>
>>56293913
>still
>>
>>56296043
>>
>>56295915
>wifi analyzer
Link? The only ones I've found are basic ping or tracert.
>>
>>56293913

No. I bought a Lumia 640 because my Nexus 4 was physically dying and it was $30 or so.

The hardware was decent. Battery life was good. Absolutely everything else about the experience was awful.

>switch apps
>resuming
>...
>...
>...
>...
>app is finally running

It was the most frustrating smartphone experience I've ever had in my life, and I remember the PocketPC days.
>>
>>56296161
https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/store/p/wifi-analyzer/9nblggh33n0n
>>
>>56296216
>windows 10 mobile
oh that's why I can't find anything
>>
>>56296257
>windows 10 mobile

That stupid name makes Google searches pretty much useless.

I'd always get results about Microsoft's strategy regarding Windows 10, and the page would have some link like, "best mobile phones". Quotes didn't help.

I fucking hate Microsoft's stupid rebranding efforts.
>>
>>56296207
WM10 fixes all of those issues.

Except the no apps thing.
>>
>>56293913
I'm still using my >3 year old 920
don't feel the need to buy a new/other phone yet
>>
>>56293913
lumia 635 with niggerrigged redstone update

the apps can't see the navigation bar
performance the same as threshold, microsofts excuses for not officially updating 512mb lumias are bs

would a hard reset fix that?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.