[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are iPhones such a fucking joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1463604880340.jpg (145KB, 638x972px) Image search: [Google]
1463604880340.jpg
145KB, 638x972px
Why are iPhones such a fucking joke?
>>
because who cares they've got your money senpai
>>
im here just waiting for my 6s to die.

i bought an s6 edge because i liked the dac but i dont have a sim on it or anything.

well.....
>>
>>56284638

This problem affects the 6, and not the 6S, and this is the case because the iPhone 6's chassis is too flexible. Remember Bendgate? Well, the chassis wasn't the only thing that was flexing.

The 6S' chassis is three times as strong. You've got little to nothing to worry about.
>>
>>56284638
>i bought a smartphone because i liked the dac
jesus
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 200x199px
>chips on the logic board that can become loose
Why does this happen so often in apple products?
I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>56285921
Built to fail, and it works because sold to tech dumbasses.
>>
One day our fucking stupid society will finally move on from this broken, shitty pseudo-technology. All smartphones are fundamentally broken by design and function primarily as a tracking device for governments to watch over you.

>loltinfoil
So you've completely ignored every fucking NSA leak that have been proven 100% true, have you?
>>
>>56284577
I wish I was in applerepair
I could make tons of money fixing engineered-to-fail products
>>
>>56286227
>tfw no neo900
how hard is it to make a open hardware phone? I understand all modems require non-free drivers and such because FCC but other than that it's possible
I don't even care if it's fast
>>
>>56285921
does it? is there another case where this happened with apple products?

i'm seriously curious. the only other situation where an assembly defect seemed to plague a shitload of units that i can remember is with the xbox 360 when a bunch of them started overheating.

... but those are microsoft, so...???
>>
File: itjustwerks.png (122KB, 650x1063px) Image search: [Google]
itjustwerks.png
122KB, 650x1063px
>>
Iphone 6s breaking down just a month before the launch of iphone 7? Really makes me think.
>>
>>56286266
Weak solder (on gpus) has been a problem on Apple portables going back to the PowerBook era.
I think iMacs had similar problems.
>>
>>56284577
Because people are stupid enough to buy them.
Why make quality products when you can sell shit for the same money?
>>
>>56284577
>touch disease
Why do they keep changing things to sound even more stupid?

It's Touch IC disease. Something that afflicts the Touch IC.
Touch disease makes it sound like something you will catch on contact with the device.
>>
>>56285891
yet
>>
>>56285891
The 6S has underfill on the Touch IC too, so not only does it bend less, the chip is more securely held to the board and less stress is on the solder balls when it does flex.
>>
>>56285921
They want to break free
>>
>Buying Apple
Eternally Cucked.jpg
>>
>>56286441
>a new study... sheds some light on which devices are the most reliable
>based on reliability
>>
>>56286487
>Weak solder (on gpus) has been a problem on Apple portables
No. The problem wasn't the solder, it was the chips themselves.
>>
>>56287701
Nvidia GPUs at that.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.