[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

horror stories itt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 2YRgH72.jpg (89KB, 784x708px) Image search: [Google]
2YRgH72.jpg
89KB, 784x708px
>get off computer
>stay awake for extra 3 hrs
>getting ready to sleep, lights out
>your external drive connected to your windows 10 pc springs to life and blinks
>>
File: 9808.gif (187KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
9808.gif
187KB, 336x400px
>worrying about unwanted processes running because windows
>>
wincuck cucked yet again
>>
>roll over during night, open eyes to check the time
>very bright white light on other side of room
>your Android Wear device is updating itself and has a full white screen

Why they can't use black screen?
>>
>>56280849
Why can't you kys tripfag?
>>
>>56281116
I could, easily.
I choose not to kill myself.

Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.
>>
>>56281807
you and your shit pc need to fuck off
>>
>>56281807
Well that sucks.
>>
>>56281816
What's wrong with my PCs?
>>
>shut down pc, turn off TV and speakers.
>go to bed
>actually just go to sleep as i'm lying in bed the whole day in my setup (wall-mounted TV as monitor)
>about 4 minutes of closed eyes realize something is bright, as if the TV has turned on by itself
>open eyes
>the TV is actually in a half off half on state
>the screen is backlight, but still dark
>the standby LED is still glowing
>turn TV on
>it's definitely brighter than before
>turn TV off
>it's really pitch black now
>same thing happens ~10 mins later
>get paranoid
>next day remove wireless stick and CI+card
>maybe it was an unusual update or smth
>next night it happened again

Up to this day, my TV does that. Either it's defuct, there's some kind of power surge through the cable(s) or the hdmi connection from my pc does something weird even if powered off.

Or it's haunted.
>>
>>56281816
Just filter him and be done with it
>>
File: dancinggentooman.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
dancinggentooman.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>56282017
>Or it's haunted
True greentext story incoming
>year is 2008
>be in college, age 21 with no roommate (mine did not like me or something so he never came to my room)
>become alcoholic
>one night drunk and alone
>trying to go to sleep
>hear voices
>live in dorms so write it off as some asshole talking
>voices continue
>eventually get up to investigate
>sound is coming from my monitor
>listen closer
>it's guys discussing alien abductions
>this monitor isn't even plugged up to any PC as I had pulled my laptop over to my bed
>monitor with screen turned off is literally beaming alien talk into my bedroom
>get really uncomfortable and drink some more until I fall asleep

Turned out a radio station nearby was broadcasting with too much power and the speakers attached to the monitors literally picked it up and played it. Neat but creepy because of the topic of discussion
>>
My old PC often allowed me to hear some voices and random screeches building up something with construct through the headphones/speakers.

I explained it to myself as a sound card catching up radio frequencies or something like this but it was a bit scary at 4am killing my brain by video games.
>>
>>56280789
THIS
>>
>>56280789
>put computer to sleep mode
>screen goes dark
>everything is ok
>~10 mins later all case LED-s turn on
>screen still black as it should be
>fans not spinning
>hard drives are dead quiet
>wake it up
>it doesn't wake up
>hard-reset
>"Windows has recovered from an unexpected shutdown"
>fault: BlueScreen
>>
>run my usually go to sleep setup which consists of 2 youtube tabs of "sound of rain 10hours", one tab running at normal speed, the other one running at 2x speed, 1 youtube tab of "sound of air conditioner" at 1x speed and 1 random season for game center cx running in a loop
>wake up in the middle of the night
>everything seems to be extremely loud

pisses me off every time, it's like my ears are getting super sensitive over night.
>>
>>56285796
>wake it up inside
CANT WAKE UP
>>
File: 1_400.gif (217KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1_400.gif
217KB, 320x240px
>>56282169

> last night
> playing GTA5 on my roommate's PS3 in the living room
> dark outside
> hear murmuring, sounds like it's coming from the TV speakers, think it's background pedestrian audio from the game
> suddenly gets much louder
> my tv starts playing part of what sounds like a conversation between someone, like a phone call
> she says something about "going up the stairs" in a super distorted/muffled voice
> suddenly, noise stops
> mfw I live on the second floor of a two story apartment building

I guess the TV somehow picked up a cellphone conversation or something? I have absolutely no idea what the fuck happened but afterward I was positively spooped
>>
File: Mehrfachsteckdose mit Schalter.jpg (21KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Mehrfachsteckdose mit Schalter.jpg
21KB, 1000x1000px
>not using this

Had the same btw when I used Windows. Pc woke up from standby in the night sometimes and I didn't know why. Now I'm using Lunix and problems aren't.
>>
>>56282169
Yeah mate because radio doesnt get modulated cool story fag
>>
>>56286596
You don't have to believe me but it was 100% true. Maybe it was something other than radio but something was being picked up by my speakers.

Also there's no reason to think it wasn't radio. Headphones can also pick up radio signals if they're very strong
>>
>>56286108
>Pc woke up from standby in the night sometimes
If you have your PC in sleep mode, it'll turn itself on to install updates that have been downloaded but not installed yet.
>>
>>56285821
Does that work? My brain would remind me that the sound is not real which would make it even harder to get to sleep.
>>
File: 0827160639.jpg (2MB, 4515x2540px) Image search: [Google]
0827160639.jpg
2MB, 4515x2540px
>>56287553
The idea itself is sound, but he is a pleb for not having a dedidated sound machine

Pic related, my sleep setup
4x 10 mg melatonin + this sleep machine. Don't turn it on until you're ready to sleep or you will make it ineffective. Your body will eventually associate the sounds it makes with sleep time
>>
>>56286596
It's called amplitude modulation (AM) you dumb fucking nigger.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.