[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>56271681 I would rate a girl like that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

>>56271681
I would rate a girl like that
>>
>>56271681
>I want to reverse engineer malware /g/
Do it, faggot.

>Do we have reverse engineers on /g/
Anyone who can use a debugger can be a reverse engineer, anon.
>>
>>56271681
Yes I'm an engineer, I don't mind turning 360 degrees and becoming your reverse engineer
>>
>>56272624
360 degrees would rather make you an all-round engineer - or a reverse-reverse engineer
>>
>>56271681
Did she actually punch his throat?

Fucking cunt should be beat down. It's a nigger on the other hand, so nothing of value on either side.
>>
>>56272682
why should she be beat down?
looks pretty clear cut to me nigger nigs at her
and continuous to nig at her after breaking her pumpkin
i donĀ“t see how it makes her a cunt to defend herself against this >even if it were not a nigger
>>
>>56272733
I would be pretty mad if someone broke my pumpkin.
>>
>>56272733
Why would she associate or even talk/be close to these subhumans? For that and her looks and attitude she looks almost as subhuman as the rest, all of the people on that webm should probably be put down desu m8.
>>
>>56271681
HOOOOOOOOO

NIGGA DESERVE THAT
>>
>>56272753
Get a load of this kids edge.
>>
>>5627262
So I can fuck you up the ass?
Yaasssssss gurl
>>
Learn Assembly
Install OllyDbg
Install IDA Pro
Learn C
Start with disassembling some exe files
Try to change the control flow in them
Take some very old games, which require a cd key, and make a crack for them.
There, this should get you started.
When you're done with this, download a virus from the database, install a VM, install windows XP on said VM, study the virus, create an antivirus for it.
After you do all this, you won't need to ask what to do next, you'll pretty much know how to improve.

Do you have the patience to do all this, though?
>>
>A mudshark who learned her lesson early on.

Good for her.
>>
>>56272744

Someone broke my Halloween pumpkin last year and i'm still not over it.
>>
Fuck yeah. Post some moar nigger getting beaten to death.

>>56273110
This guy gets it. Seriously I love you anon. :3
>>
>>56273221
if you love me so much then offer your body to me.
>>
>>56272753
2edgy4me
>>
>>56271681
grrrl power! :3
>>
>>56272624
Are you doing a reverse 360?
>>
>>56273227
K
>>
>>56271681
niggers and beaners need to leave America.
>>
>>56273315
give me contact details and a date.
>>
>>56273333
You forgot women
>>
>>56273353
Ladies first.
>>
>>56273353
>>56273412
Get a room, sheesh.
>>
>>56272812
>Writes actual advice on how to become a reverse engineer
>Gets ignored, let's talk about niggers instead

Kek /g/, never change.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.