[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VPN Talk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: openvpn-logo-300x300.png (65KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
openvpn-logo-300x300.png
65KB, 300x300px
i need a fast with a strict no logging policy (outside the us) and the option to pay with psc. any tips?
>>
>>56264089
>fly to preferred server location
>rent space and purchase server
>configure it yourself
>fly back and enjoy your vpn
doing anything else is pleb tier desu senpai
>>
had the same idea but i dont have the money so....
>>
>>56264089
Are you sure about PSC?
>https://torrentfreak.com/paysafecard-begins-banning-vpn-providers-130825/

Why not use for example localbitcoins and buy BTC using your PSC?

I'm using NordVPN, it is based in Panama. Satisfied so far. No logging.

More detailed VPNs (slow to load):
>https://thatoneprivacysite.net/vpn-comparison-chart/
>>
>>56264325
thx
>>
>>56264325
>NORDVPN uses military grade encryption
Why say this, it's just embarrassing
>>
>>56264089
Not logging and outside the US are not interchangeable
>>
>>56264164
Abuse Mullvad's free 3 hour trials then
>>
>>56264325
NordVPN is the shit.
>>
>>56264089
Reddit had a diagram that broke down popular VPN services and showed which were the best in terms of privacy, logging, location. I would check there for it, not sure of the link
>>
>>56265086
Normies fall for it.
Mention DoD or military standard and they're sold.
>>
Which is better: NordVPN or Private Internet Access?
>>
>>56266402
It's even funnier, considering that military standard generally just means "the highest quality we can get, at the lowest price, in the large quantities we require" which often means it's below other standards, because few bidding companies can do all three, and it's usually quality that goes first, because anyone can scale up production, and price generally falls with it.
>>
https://thatoneprivacysite.net
I used this and decided on cryptostorm.
>>
>>56267194
If you had to pick between those two, I would recommend NordVPN. I've used both(and I'm still with NordVPN), and found PIA to be slow and overpriced.
>>
>>56264145
>FBI tracks your plane tickets
>Need ID and banks to rent space and purchase server
>Jews and FBI are now after you.
>>
>>56264164
>>56265137
3monkey 3 days free, "no logs", sign up with tor/sharklasers
>>56264089
OVPN (diskless servers) or mullvad (long in business, slightly cheaper)
How the fuck do you post on 4ch with a VPN? Proxy?
>>
>>56270748
Don't use a common provider, like one that has an android or ios app that has already been abused to death
>>
>>56270849
But the more people on the vpn the harder it is to track you. Also you don't have to use their apps, most habe guides to manually set it up.
>>
>>56270849
Mullvad is very dirty, I think they used to be blacklisted by google. Dunno about OVPN.
Or you could just use a residential proxy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.