[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, i got a call for a job. It's probably some trash face

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

So, i got a call for a job.
It's probably some trash face to face job where you ask people money for the poor niggers of the world.

I don't want to end up in a call center or anything.
So i'm here /g/, begging you to help. Where can i start about programming ? Which language is worth to learning ?

Pic not related.
>>
>>56263292
khanacademy.org
codeacademy.com
get certs, A+, RedHat, etc
>>>/g/sqt next time
>>
>>56263350
What the fuck do A+ and RedHat certs have to do with programming?
>>
>>56263391
He needs to know which is the correct programming ram to be used for different OS's
>>
>>56263292
1. LEARN PYTHON. Google a tutorial RIGHT FUCKING NOW and start following it and keep doing it until you can do those fucking numbered programming challenges by yourself.

2. LEARN C. Use the K&R book, and also learn how to use a debugger (K&R won't teach you this). Keep a fire extinguisher nearby because you will break things in the process. C is pain. That is the cost of learning.

3. LEARN DATA STRUCTURES. You need to know this shit no matter what language you work in, though at this stage you can switch to a language that has generics (templates) if you're getting the hang of thinking about algorithms. There are zillions of books about data structures out there, so pick one yourself.

4. LEARN MATH. If you can write a correct physics simulation then you're officially an above average programmer.

After every step try applying to jobs. Just throw shit out there. You will be rejected for most of them. That's life, so suck it up and keep going.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.