[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this Gaming Computer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sd.png (183KB, 1019x954px) Image search: [Google]
sd.png
183KB, 1019x954px
The PSU i will use is a Corsair AX750.
I would add a burner, three hard drives and one SSD I already have.
>>
>>56259518
help pls
>>
>>56259518
I think you need to post gaming shit on >>>/v/

It should be fine though
>>
>>56259790
Ok but, What do you thinkof this pc?
>>
Don't need 750 watts unless you plan on SLI.

Any reason for M.2 SSD in a full size case instead of a standard 2.5" SSD?
>>
>>56259850
The power supply already own it for a long time, I wanted to know if it was enough.
As I wrote, I also have three hard drives and one SSD, if you think I do not need it do not take M.2 SSD.
What do you think of the motherboard?
>>
>>56259913
Motherboard has 6 SATA connections so that should be just enough for 5 drives + burner. I didn't check the case though; you may want to check that if it'll nicely host all the drives. (I'm on mobile so not gonna check that)

PSU is plenty good for that build if that's what you already got.

Do you plan on doing some major overclocking on the CPU? If not, then the AIO water cooler might be overkill. If it were me, I'd ditch it for a cheap air cooler (say, 212 EVO), ditch the "premium" thermal paste (just use what comes with the heatsink) and put the money towards another upgrade.

If you're building the system to last, I might consider an i7 instead (lol meme).

What kind of monitor/resolution/games you using? Maybe even the 1080 is overkill (1070 tends to have better bang for your buck) unless you're doing some serious 4k or 144hz.
>>
>>56260070
My monitor is the Asus Vg278he, but I might buy one 2K.
What do you think of the Cooler Master TPC 800 heatsink?
an i7 is not exaggerated?
>>
>16gb ram
>"gaymin" mobo
Wyd senpai
>>
>>56260294
What's wrong with 16gb of ram? What motherboard do you recommend?
>>
>>56260191
Depends how long you plan on having the computer and what you're using it for. Always easier to upgrade the GPU than CPU. But yeah, you can probably do without the i7.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.