[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can i pirate CBT nuggets now days?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: cisco.png (62KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
cisco.png
62KB, 2000x1125px
where can i pirate CBT nuggets now days?
>>
ccna shit is everyone
ccnp/ccie stuff is little harder to find
>>
>>56252072
where can i find the ccna stuff? thats what im studying for
>>
>>56252036
bump
>>
>>56252036
I used to have all the CNNA and CCNP CBT nugget videos. I still may have them but have to search. They are probably really old now, looks like based on this: https://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-training/cisco-training#

He has updated some of the videos/series.

CBT Nuggets is essentially the Khan Academy for networking.

I miss watching those things. Used to stream several hours worth in a day when I was studying for the CCNA
>>
>>56252036

Russian networking forums will usually have a magnet link to Jermey's stuff
>>
just sign up for a free trial and record the videos while you're away. no problem for me using it with the geforce experience screen recorder.
>>
>>56252036
Do the videos actually help you? I find Jeremy to be unbearably annoying. Like, his voice is painful and his sense of humor is unbearable. I ended up deleting what videos I did pirate of his and just bought the official cert guide. I am a CCNA now.
>>
>>56253513
>I find Jeremy to be unbearably annoying. Like, his voice is painful and his sense of humor is unbearable.
Make sure never to try any other CBT Nuggets videos. Jeremy is the most tolerable (of the regulars.)

Anthony Sequeira seems like their worst trainer. He repeatedly spouts completely incorrect information, which, granted, it's hard to memorize all the fucking acronyms out there, but you've got to be on your game if you're training. I'm sure he's a nice dude and maybe he's good at his non-training jobs but dude needs someone to edit his lesson plans, and his videos, because they're too flawed when it comes to facts.
>>
>>56253816

>Make sure never to try any other CBT Nuggets videos.
I've found that working on my own and reading is a lot easier for me. I can go at my own pace, and I won't be distracted by wild tangents or annoying instructors.

I've found some YouTube material to be pretty decent; especially Dan's Courses. I even made my own channel doing some Packet Tracer labs so I can explain things and help me retain the info better.

But yeah, I doubt I will ever use CBT Nuggets for anything. I am doing CCNA Security next. Still can't find a job tho famalam
>>
>>56253879
>Still can't find a job tho famalam
where are you?
>>
>>56253879
Reading is good but having multiple sources of material (which you did) is super important. CBT Nuggets alone probably isn't going to equal a pass for anyone, but sometimes it helps to see the logic animated in whiteboard format rather than looking at it static on paper.
>>
>>56253920
Portland, OR. I have no IT experience and I am applying for tech support jobs and whatever networking jobs that don't require experience. I got one interview since I got my CCNA (earlier this month), but I was too autistic during the interview and ended up saying that it is management's job to fix a broken fridge in the breakroom to prevent my sandwiches from being room temperature.
>>
>>56253948
I was in a NetAcad course at my local community college. After realizing that the course took a year and nearly 5k to complete, and that I could have done the same for $150 in 3 months, I dropped out. It was fun using their lab, and I think I could sneak in there if I wanted to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.