[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /g/'s opinion on carding? Why do you guys support

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 5

What is /g/'s opinion on carding?

Why do you guys support it like you support piracy? isn't this worse than piracy because you're literally stealing?
>>
>>56251438

go home pajeet
>>
>>56251438
The verb carding isn't clearly defined. Explain what the fuck you are talking about.
>>
>>56251471
It's where you take a card, and run it through your ass. OP links it to piracy because he's a butt pirate.
>>
>>56251463
>Literal thieves trying to justify theft

So you steal music and movies. You steal credit card data. What else do you steal Tyrone?
>>
>>56251471
The unauthorized use of other people's credit cards
>>
>>56251503
Why would anyone support being a scumbag?
>>
>>56251520
Because they think "muh the government and capitalism is evil" to justify stealing
>>
File: 1443513816743s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1443513816743s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Does anyone here actually support that?
>>
>>56251614
you guys have threads about it all the time, you tell me if you support it or not.
>>
>>56251614
of course not
>>
/g/ as a whole does not support theft of goods or currency.

i have alot of experience with carding tho and will answer your questions
>>
>>56251667
Why do you do it? How do you justify stealing
>>
File: 1444845096832.png (998KB, 1899x961px) Image search: [Google]
1444845096832.png
998KB, 1899x961px
>>56251614
No
>>
>>56251698
obvious meme troll thread
>>
>>56251830
>jokes on you I was only pretending
>>
>>56251438
In the US, "carding" refers to being forced to show your ID when buying booze because you look under 40 years old.
>>
>>56251851
That is fucking stupid. Of course I wouldn't be surprised Americans use such retarded terminologies though.
>>
>>56251895
I really don't understand this fucking Euro meme. Why do you constantly think about us? It's actually creepy, restraining order level obsession.
>>
>>56251679
i dont do it. but generally people who do stay within the FDIC limit. There are alot of protections against fraud for the individual, you're not really stealing from the victim, but rather the bank backing them, or the governing body of the country backing them.

Is bank robbery really theft?
>>56251851
also this, but when you're talking technology, carding refers to duplicating plastic magnetic media from cards.
>>56251895
and yet here you are, using our language.....
>>
Not this thread again
>>
>>56251966
>or the governing body of the country backing them.

that comes out of your taxes, so yes, you are robbing the individual
>>
>>56251966
>Is bank robbery really theft?

yes because everyone pays for it in the end. It's like shoplifting from a store, yes you got something for free but what are the long-term consequences?

Easy, the store raises prices to account for theft. So now the cost of you stealing something is spread across a bunch of customers to maintain the same profit margins for the store.
>>
>>56251966
>Is bank robbery really theft?
oh my god, are you serious?
>>
>>56251483
kek!
>>
>>56252075
Banks have the authority to make money out of thin air.
>>
Is it theft, yes somebody has to pay for it. Usually the bank
Is it wrong, IMO it really depends. Banks generally have trillions stored up so I don't see too much wrong with it other than the principle.
Personally, I'm not a thieving nigger jew, but if I were to do something like that, it would be so large scale unlike what you're doing that it's almost worth breaking your basic morals (Near a couple hundred million)

My advice, just return the games, don't be a nigger, ask your mom for 50$ for allowance and buy it lawfully.
>>
>>56252099
cc great depression
>Anon thinks money is literally printed magically
>Has no basic concept of the economy

back to /v/ pajeet
>>
>>56252099
>it's not stealing to literally steal money that other people pay for indirectly eventually

Do you honestly believe you can just steal billions of dollars and it has no effect on the economy or anyone else?
>>
>>56252104
>it would be so large scale unlike what you're doing that it's almost worth breaking your basic morals (Near a couple hundred million)

Seems a little retarded. That's so much money you're exponentially increasing your risk for something you probably can't even spend really. how would you even go about spending hundreds of millions of dollars?

Seems like stealing $500,000 - a few million would make the most sense because then you could funnel that into legit, legal ventures and go pretty well
>>
>>56252140

Actually, yeah. The world economy is so huge that an individual person stealing a billion from banks is not going to have any measurable effect on it. It won't cause any measurable shift in value of currency.
>>
>>56252191
How can you unironically believe this?

You know how many small businesses had to shutdown and ruin peoples' lives because some little nigger stole their money through fraud?
>>
File: 1403896117978.jpg (13KB, 264x262px) Image search: [Google]
1403896117978.jpg
13KB, 264x262px
>>56251624
>you guys have threads about it all the time
No. No we do not. Now get out.
>>
>>56252204
How many?
Source?
>>
>>56252293
I don't know exact statistics on hand but I've read a few news stories of it since individual's get their money returned by the bank but when it gets to small businesses sometimes they just have to take the loss
>>
>>56252099
>Banks have the authority to make money out of thin air.
oh my god, are you serious?
>>
>>56252204
>small businesses

We are talking about specifically banks here. Not "businesses" of any kind. Stealing directly from banks, who create the money from thin air.
>>
>>56252324
>We are talking about specifically banks here. Not "businesses" of any kind

A-are... are you retarded?

They steal from bank accounts of small businesses and individuals
>>
>>56252099
> Out of thin air

Not understanding lending & interest rates
>>
>>56252324
>Stealing directly from banks, who create the money from thin air.
Where do you live? Because this isn't how it works in America.
>>
>>56252346
Tyrone, I'm talking about stealing from a bank not Mommy's cupcake shop
>>
>>56252099
>Banks have the authority to make money out of thin air.

Every time you work you create money out of 'thin air', since that 'resource' didn't exist before it was created by you literally out of thin air and it was given value (how much you were paid for it)

People go on and on about the gold standard and shit, meanwhile the economies of the world are moving away from making shit and going to the service industry.
>>
>>56252380
Gold standard is retarded.
>>
>>56252169
No, not really. There's tons of ways to launder hundreds of millions. My "dream h4ck" is exploiting the SWIFT network. Wire some money to a bunch of shitholes in somalia etc. Give the local niggerlord 50 mil, he gets 20 in gold for you. By the end, of laudnering from niggerlords and jews in the Camen Banks, you have 1/5 of the half bn$ you stole.
At the end of the day the loss is irrelevant because you stole it. Make sure at teh end more than 80% is in gold somewhere, put the cash into multiple banks, wire them over time, slowly sell gold you got your money and maybe extra from gold sales.
>>
>>56252380
No you fucking idiot. You earn the money. The countries mint produces the money. It's dispersed by given an imaginary value by the government. Then the countries trading practices as a whole determine their currency value.
>>
>>56252467
>earning the money
and where does that money come from ??

banks don't borrow money from the treasury unless they need it, just like you don't borrow money unless you need it.
The treasury doesn't loan out random amounts of money, the banks ASK for it, because someone somewhere needs it.
>>
>>56252320

That is literally how it works. All money that currently exists is created by banks, not governments.
>>
>>56252409
What's the point?

What will you spend hundreds of millions on? Just do that but for <$10million. Much lower risk.

That's what I don't get about all these hacker guys. So many of them lately are getting arrested and imprisoned (spyeye author, zeus, a bunch of others, cc vendors). They've been doing their thing for like 5+ years. Why? They got away with murder by the 1st, 2nd year. They could have just laundered the rest of their money, thrown all their hard drives into the ocean and retired and started legit businesses.

Seems idiotic to me, greed really gets the best of people I guess
>>
>>56252546
Maybe in your country, but not America.
>>
>>56252373
>Tyrone, I'm talking about stealing from a bank not Mommy's cupcake shop

How would they steal money from a bank you absolute idiot

They steal it from PEOPLE'S BANK ACCOUNTS. wtf are you even talking about
>>
>>56252514
Read the post Tyrone. The mint produces it. You could exchange precious metals at the value of what the currency was determined to be (This was hundreds of years ago when we started a common currency system).
It progressed by people earning cash instead of sheckles.

Now you've been educated so I suggest you go back to stealing radios from cars as you clearly have no idea of how the economy works
>>
>>56252553

Wrong. Just google it, there's a million Youtube videos that explain how our economy really works. It's radically different from how you were told it does.
>>
>>56252547
10 mil is still enought to get feds on you. At that point steal a fuck ton, your set for life. My hustle is to make enough that my kids don't have to work for 4 generations being able to buy wtf they want.
>>
>>56252570
it's told by retards like peter schiff and mike maloney

don't listen to that horseshit
>>
>>56252578
>10 mil is still enought to get feds on you

Yes but not nearly as much as $100million+.

my point is that Zeus and such were running for many years. They could've gotten away with it a long time ago by just collecting their winnings and stopping. Why do you need billions anyway

>My hustle is to make enough that my kids don't have to work for 4 generations being able to buy wtf they want.

Then do it legally because you aren't going to be getting there illegally
>>
>>56252561
Banks have cash reserves. It's from their securities and mortgages departments. They don't lend money for free Tyrone. SWIFT is the protocol used for wire transfers. If you breach teh network (It's been done plenty of times) you can actually request any bank to transfer any amount under certain conditions (It's tiered based on currency, location, commonality of occurence etc. basically un questioned)

Steal it from the banks cash reserves. Nobody has enough time to rob thousands of accounts in these thefts. There's obv a large source that isn't Billy Gate's personal account.
>>
>>56252610
>Banks have cash reserves

It mostly certainly is not mostly from that though. The biggest malware botnets targeted specifically retail and small business bank accounts
>>
>>56252589
If I wanted to do it illegally I wouldn't be working 9 hours a day on my startup. I'd be spending that time hacking the SWIFT network
>>
>>56252610
>Steal it from the banks cash reserves. Nobody has enough time to rob thousands of accounts in these thefts

Except... that's not how it is at all?

>>56252623
hack yourself a fedora big enough to hide all that edge
>>
File: usury.jpg (34KB, 480x376px) Image search: [Google]
usury.jpg
34KB, 480x376px
>>56252347
>Not understanding lending & interest rates
a.k.a. usury
>>
>>56252621
Because they're written by a bunch of ukranian teenagers. Shitholes like Ukraine have flags on tehir country for high amounts of fraud. When you wire millions tehre you get flagged. The evasion method is to transfer small portions from small accounts gradually. Also, large scale malware botnets aren't intended to attack banks for tons of reasons.

You've lost pajeet, give up
>>
>>56252648
>Shitholes like Ukraine have flags on tehir country for high amounts of fraud. When you wire millions tehre you get flagged

They don't wire it directly to Ukraine. wtf? Ever heard of mules?

>Also, large scale malware botnets aren't intended to attack banks for tons of reasons.

what is every banking trojan
>>
>>56252670
These things hardly ever originate in decent countries. And yea I fucking know that they don't wire it directly to Ukraine.
A
>What is every banking trojan?
Those are intended to attack personal accounts specifically for the reasons mentioned above. They aren't designed to attack the bank directly, those atacks are run again by dumbass skids from Ukraine trying to smuggle themselves to UK.
>>
>>56252708
then give me an example of an attack directly targetting a bank because what you're saying doesn't even make sense
>>
>>56251547
only children think this though. A short stint in jail will sort out that kind of moronic behaviour (or guarantee the person will be in and out of jail for the rest of their life, which is OK by me if they think carding is a good way to row row fight da powah)
>>
>>56253150
That's how it is mostly.

I mean I could respect them a lot more if they just said "I just want to be rich, I don't care about anyone else". But I've noticed a high sentiment of "Is it really wrong to steal if you're starving?!" or "Well the *government* and *corporations* kind of steal sometimes so why is it wrong for me to also steal?" as if they need the shit they're buying to survive let alone as if that's any sort of justification.
>>
as long as you're carding old white people, i don't have a problem with it.
>>
>>56253314
why old white people?
>>
>>56253318
besides the fact they deserve it, they are literally the easiest demographic to target for carding/fraud.

fucking idiots tbqh
>>
>>56253314
>>56253367
if old white people are so dumb then why do they have money while niggers are poor?
>>
>>56253367
>they are literally the easiest demographic to target for carding/fraud

More like they're the demographic with money.

Niggers and shitskins have pisspoor IQ but no one targets them because they're poor. What? Are you going to steal their welfare and money from selling weed? that's your taxmoney anyways desu
>>
>>56253372
did i say niggers were smart?

fucking faggot cuck .. whats your grandmas name? i'm taking her life savings.
>>
>>56253372
>>56253379
t. triggered plebtards

eat shit faggots haha
grandpa joe's gonna be giving me his money any day now.
>>
>>56253389
ok shitskin enjoy prison
>>
>>56253380
You're implying that old white people are dumb when the only difference is that they have money while shitskins do not
>>
>>56253436
>implying i'm black
top kek .. time for bed my man

>>56253442
are you literally fucking retarded?

even a fucking nigger has enough common sense to not get scammed. These old fuckers literally hand you their money and turn around and fall for the same scam more than once.
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>56253469
So you're saying that all old people are dumb rather than those of a specific ethnicity? Not really seeing what you're trying to say.

Yes when people get older and aren't familiar with technology they tend to be victims of fraud more often. Eventually you'll get old too and it will happen to you because the technology in 50 years won't be anywhere close to what we have now
>>
>>56253493
Old white people are less street smart than other races, which makes them susceptible to quite a few scams. Them having money of course also raises there popularity among carders/con men, but it's the fact of how easy they are to crack that makes them ideal. Truly fucking retarded when it comes to street smarts/identifying scams.
>>
>>56253531
>Old white people are less street smart than other races, which makes them susceptible to quite a few scams

I guess you could make that argument but online fraud isn't really "street smarts"

>but it's the fact of how easy they are to crack that makes them ideal
Yes because they're old as fuck. Why do you feel some sort of pride about it?

You know who else is easy to scam? People with terminal diseases like cancer.

Oh and beating up children and women to take away their smartphones is a cinch too
>>
>>56253563
>I guess you could make that argument but online fraud isn't really "street smarts"
it is though. Half the time the scams are so fucking obvious you almost feel bad for the retard and want to give the money back

>know who else is easy to scam? People with terminal diseases like cancer.
>Oh and beating up children and women to take away their smartphones is a cinch too

You're right, all those things are easy as well. I'm just not that much of a piece of shit to do that. Stealing from old racist retards though, i have absolutely no problem doing.
>>
>>56253599
>Stealing from old racist retards though

How do you know they're racist right off the bat? They're white so they're probably racist, right?
>>
>>56251966
>your language
Kek
You can't even use it properly you stupid americunt
>>
>>56253614
precisely
>>
>>56253631
Aren't you being racist then?

And you people wonder why shitskins are hated...
>>
>>56252570
>YouTube videos
Yes, incredibly credible sources surely
>>
>>56253631
Well I automatically know you're a shitposter.
>>
>>56253653
>Shitskin
>implying im black again
And you wonder why the whole fucking world hates white people. Honestly cant wait for you faggot cucks to die off.

but anyway, i'm sorry sport.

I promise to leave grandma Jane alone.
>>
>>56253690
what are you then? only niggers are this mad about "muh white people"
>>
>>56253704
>typical pink skin faggot being this ignorant to the rest of the world

im not a fucking beta cuck, lets just leave it at that.
>>
>>56252570
Gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>56253719
what the fuck is a cuck, what does that even mean?
>>
>>56253846
ask your dad
>>
>>56253962
my dad is doing shopping for my mom's boyfriend right now.

Can you just explain it to me
>>
>>56253981
ask your mom
>>
>>56254018
my mom is with her boyfriend

Why can't you explain?
>>
>>56254023
ask your grandpa
>>
>>56251483
lol
>>
>>56251438
Why are americunts such moralfags!
>>
>>56255126
Because we arent thieving niggers

go back to >>>/b/ there's a reason your countries are crumbling
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.