[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I bought a Sony Soundbar from Best Buy 6 months ago. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: s-l300.jpg (4KB, 300x300px)
s-l300.jpg
4KB, 300x300px
Guys, I bought a Sony Soundbar from Best Buy 6 months ago. It suddenly stopped working. Since I was a cheap ass, I didn't get the 2 year protection plan the retailer included.

Can I get in any trouble if I buy the same item (now with a warranty) wait a few days and then return the previously broken down item with the new item's warranty?
>>
>>56249027
>buying the same item
>not just fixing the one you have for probably cheaper than buying the new thing
>>
>>56249047
I technically wouldnt be "buying" anything, because the old one would be traded in instead of the new one. If anything, it would just be the 60 USD guarantee fee on the newly bought item to use on the older one.
>>
>Best Buy
>>
Uh, won't they figure out its out of warranty based on the serial or manufacturing date?
>>
>>56249027
1 year limited warranty with Sony.
>>
The fucking thing is still under regular warranty idiot, just get it fixed.
>>
>>56249187
>>56249207
I'm currently not living in the US (from canada), so I can't send it to SONY as I dont have an address to send it from.
>>
>>56249108
you do realize that it would be easier for you to switch the broken one with the new one and perform the return on that, right?
>>
>>56249251
Thats what I stated in the OP.
I want to buy a new item, buy a warranty on that item. Wait a few days/week, return the old broken item instead of the new item with the new item's warranty.
>>
>>56249500
im sure they have some way of recognition,like a serial number or something
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.