[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some tools that I can use to achieve this workflow:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: just_me.jpg (442KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
just_me.jpg
442KB, 1024x768px
What are some tools that I can use to achieve this workflow:

- Write markdown locally
- Use LaTeX maths formulas
- Push changes to GitHub
- Continuous integration service compiles my code on their side and throws errors if anything is wrong
- A different service takes the files, compiles the formulas server-side, and updates an already hosted page (similar to readthedocs)
>>
>>56231728
A closet
A server
A terminal emulator on your GNU + Linux system
A webpage opened to http://www.google.com
>>
>>56231770
XD
>>
>>56231728
You can hook travis CI into your shithub to build/test whenever you push code. You write your config, install and build steps in a .travis.yml file (yaml, I know). Long shit can be chucked in a bash script and referenced in the file.

You have after_succes after_failure tags to run different shit if your build passes or not (like building a docker container and pushing it to some registry, or piping shit to an API, or whatever)

As to updating a website, you're on your own nigga. Are you asking for 3rd party recommendations? Are you planning to write a restful api?
>>
>>56231861
Yeah I was thinking travis too cause I already use it for some python projects, thanks for the tips.

Yeah, 3rd party recommendation and no API, just a tool that builds and renders what I point to. readthedocs does that for .rst, so why wouldn't there be something for latex/mathjax? I should check if GitHub Pages has something on this
>>
>>56231939
I guess a compromise would be to render them on the travis part. A succesfull build means that you also converted your latex to the desired format right? (I'm rusty on my latex) And see if you can push that format to some 3rd party that, while not supporting latex, might support whatever your output is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.