[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on /g/ have a startup?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: pied piper.jpg (63KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
pied piper.jpg
63KB, 1000x1000px
Anyone on /g/ have a startup?
>>
I don't know about have one but I am currently working for one as their lead sysadmin

I'm the gilfoyle of the company
>>
>>56231256 Interesting! So what exactly does your startup do?
>>
>>56231256
>I'm the gilfoyle of the company

So everyone hates you?
>>
>>56231049

Working on getting it out the door now. In reality, it's ready, but I need to tighten up the graphics on level 3.

But seriously, I'm actually just doing a few last minute changes to improve the user experience by farming out some of the synchronous load to a job queue rather than blocking execution and making the user wait.
>>
>>56231049
>Posting a snack dick
>>
>>56231379
Right on, so I'm guessing it's a game.
What kind of game is it?
>>
File: 48516921.jpg (125KB, 635x435px) Image search: [Google]
48516921.jpg
125KB, 635x435px
>>56231429
>>
>>56231470

I was actually making reference to an old Westwood College commercial that had criminally bad acting. I'm an oldfag, that commercial is probably 15 years old by now.

It's a web application designed to securely store and distribute end of life documents.
>>
>>56231572
Yeah, never seen it.
Ok, so for wills and the sort right?
Seems pretty interesting.
What got you started on that?
>>
>>56231300
Ur mum XDDDDD
>>
>>56231722

Friend got cancer, docs told him he had three months, and he survived. Realized what a shitshow trying to get all that stuff together was and came up with the idea. Asked me what it would take, told him 90 days, a shitload of coffee, and 49% stake. At first he balked, then realized the timelines that companies were giving him were insane and the cost was very high.
>>
>>56231744
Hey, be careful!
She's getting old!
>>
What is difference between startup and small business? I can't find difference. Only hipster name.
>>
>>56231049
CJ?
>>
>>56231327

the only person who hates Gilfoyle is Dinesh.

anon confirmed pajeet
>>
>>56231049
I founded one once, we became obsolete and closed in 3 years, but with a nice profit margin
>>
>>56233427
Small businesses are built around the idea of selling products or services to consumers for profit. Startups are built around the idea of selling bullshit to investors for funding.
>>
>>56233474
Dinesh and Gilfoyle are friends
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.