[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Apple better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: customer-support-reps.png (308KB, 600x420px) Image search: [Google]
customer-support-reps.png
308KB, 600x420px
I'm a tech normie: I can use computer better than average person but not as good as /g/entoomen or programmers (or both).

I've never own a mac or an Apple product, I'm actually interesting if the "premium price" and "you're paying for an experience, not for a product" it's real. I'm currently using Ubuntu and Windows and I find them good (without any real problems like crashes, data loss and so on) but I'm glad you ask if the bitten Apple is better than any other devices, like an ancestral experience where you can reach an orgasm just typing on the keyboard or booting up your device.

Discuss
>>
>>56224971
>is x better
fuck off.

Find out for yourself.
>>
>>56224971
Apple just offer more solid products overall.

OS X is the most stable and advanced OS in existence right now. And let's not forget that the usability is miles above and other OS.
>>
>>56224984
> find out yourself

oh yeah, I already knew that apple fanboy are just arrogant and brute with anyone.
>>
nobody on this board will give you a real answer, as this topic is very opinionated. i'm using arch right now, but will eventually by a macbook because of the battery life and the actual shell (not some ancient 12.04 ubongo on windows crap). if you really want to find out if you would prefer apple devices, get apple keyboard and mouse and install hackintosh on your pc (pretty effortless by now). or go to your closest electronics store and type an essay on the devices there.

for me, i prefered the older apple keyboards, the newer ones just feel to flat and i don't like this anymore. but who knows how the new keyboards will look like.

sidenote: if you plan on buying one soon, wait for the new models. prices will - as they always did - stay up, but you will get a newer model, which might feature some new stuff (oled bar) and most definitely a new cpu generation
>>
>>56224971
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
The way microsoft is handling shit now forcing 10 on 7 and 8.1 I'm thinking twice about trying a mac.
>>
>>56226534
Pretty much this. I need my laptop only for office and light browsing anyway.
>>
>>56224971
I enjoy my rmbp truly. From going to windows as my main developing platform to going to debian/ubuntu/mint.
Then going to to the mac platform. It just werks. Awesome battery life, great compilers (native C/C++ compilers). I have yet to reach a hinch in developing things. As windows would have subpar compilers (mingw just doesn't fucking work). And linux as an operating system just doesn't work. Shit breaks all the time, even on ubuntu.
With mac shit works and stays working whilst having good compatability with the *nix and DOS environment.

Can't really think of a tool that I need as of now that isn't available on the mac platform.

But that's just my 2 cents.
>>
>>56225647
i appreciate this anon
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.