[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's 2026! Let's greentext the future techonolgy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 39

File: 2026.jpg (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
2026.jpg
16KB, 800x600px
> 4k is the standard resolution
> Desktop Computer are still dying
> Tablets have repleaced Laptops at 90% of market share
> Google has dropped Chrome OS and Andorid and now it has his own closed source OS. Latest update can collect your memories from the past for ads
> Windows 10 cobblestone update: you can't shutdown your computer when you want, ads everywhere on standby.
> Apple just released the new iPhone all made of glass, only wifi charge. Macbook is a 2 in 1 tablet. OSX and iOS are a single OS.
> Ubuntu is installed on 5% of computers. People still complaint about terminal. Ubuntu 26.04 LTS has snappy packages, Tribe ( a new DE).
> You can torrent only on Gnu/Linux Distro
> You can't get a job without a Facebook account.
>>
>Cobblestone
kek
>>
File: charming man.jpg (37KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
charming man.jpg
37KB, 640x400px
>Macbook with no ports at all
>>
>hurd still on beta
>>
>>56214579
> [some form of Desktop Linux] is installed on 5% of computers

ahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
2026 will have danker memes
>>
>>56214579
This is it guys,
year of the linux!
>>
>>56214660
>Stallman's died, he is considered as the new Steve Jobs
>>
>>56214579
Nice meme
>>
>>56214683
kek, OP fell for the Linux desktop year meme
>>
>>56214579
instal gentoo XDDDDDD meme NEVER DIES XDDDDDDDDDDD9gagXDDDDD
>>
>>56214689
> stallman gets resurrected in AI form
> with entire human knowledge at his disposal he finally finishes hurd

> cybernetic dicks getting more and more popular
> /cdg/ on /g/
>>
>>56214579
>Lisp is now the most popular programming language
>it's the year of the Linux desktop
>op is seriously considering falling for the 16 GiB meme
>>
>>56214707
OP here, prove me wrong
>>
>>56214579
>> You can't get a job without a Facebook account.
Facebook will be dead before 2026.
>>
>>56214925
Tablets are dead already
>>
>background radiation
>>
File: future.png (1MB, 879x675px) Image search: [Google]
future.png
1MB, 879x675px
I can tell you my future...
>>
>>56215032
feels
>>
>>56214960
yep, they were a fad like netbooks, pretty much dead now
>>
>2026
>OP still sucking dicks
>>
>2k16
>world is dominated by muslims
>it's Middle Ages all over again
>>
>>56214579
You forgot the best part of 2026.
>laptops still rocking 1366x768 :^)
>5' phones 16k
>>
>Strict environmental laws is causing the end of high end, power consuming electronics such as desktops
>Phone/tablets or your a bigot!
>>
>>56214579
debian is still sta(b)le
>>
>Apple launches the iPhone 11 without a camera
>The thinnest iPhone ever
>Who uses a camera anyway
>>
File: 1.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
Mozilla considering dropping tabbed browsing in favor of a simplified UI.
>>
>2026
>Dictator Trump has outlawed GNU/Linux because it is "only used by hackers, pedophiles, and terrorists"
>Police came to my house and stripped search me because the botnet detected I have not used a piece of botnet broadcasting technology in 24 hours
>Found the last flash drive containing an Arch ISO in my butthole
>Luckily they did not find the Ubuntu ISO flash drive I sewed into the back of my couch

>Next Day
>Boot up Windows 10, accept the several TOS/Privacy agreements detailing that if I decline than I am obviously hiding something
>Use my chipped credit card to try and make a payment to Comcast™ so I can use the internet for 5 minutes and my card gets declined
>Realize that my CC is declined because it must be routed through botnet payment gateway now
>Parole office calls me on my Samsung™ S20 and alerts me that I am to report to the hard labor camp for 14 days due to my contraband found yesterday
>>
File: viola.jpg (349KB, 640x1280px) Image search: [Google]
viola.jpg
349KB, 640x1280px
Do you want to see the future? You might not like what you see.
>encryption is illegal outside of licensed instances, a permit is nearly impossible to get for the average person, criminals continue to encrypt their communications since they do not have to follow laws
>the majority of websites require you to have an identification file you present to them before accessing the site, it contains your full name, address, date of birth, etc.; this identity must be verified by your internet service provider to be valid; this information can be distributed at the site's discretion
>hate speech has been criminalized, and breaking a hate speech law will have you placed in a registry similar to the sex offender database
>copyright infringement penalties mirror those of physical theft, since most countries now follow some aspects of Sharia law out of respect to Islam this means you are likely to have a hand cut off
>self driving cars are required by law in most first world countries, as usual America lags behind, but you now need to pay a sizable fee to drive manually
>it is still not the year of the Linux desktop
>>
File: 1468265962005.gif (12KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468265962005.gif
12KB, 250x242px
>>56214579
>1080p laptops became standard last year.

>domestic desktops have been replaced by AIOs and "nettops".

>x86 stronger than ever on domestic market despite risc-v and arm efforts because amd bought tilera. 8 core cpus are popular, but most people don't need more than two cores.

>Chrome OS and Android are now fuschia-based.

>Microsoft acquired Cannonical and now Windows is now just a DE + UWP/Win32 compat layer on top of Ubuntu. 32bit and non-unicode APIs dropped. Just use Wine if you need it. Microsoft made DirectX cross platform as an attempt to keep it relevant, trivial parts of it have been open sourced (non-free tho). surface 8 is great.

>new iPhone released, now with biodegradable plastic unibody chassis. it has no buttons, no jacks, no ports at all. it charges and connects to other devices using apples's proprietary 10gbps bluetooth-like protocol.

>if you want to pirate stuff you need to use an alternate internet

>facebook still exists but use is frowned upon since mark zuckerberg was sent to jail for raping a black disabled muslim girl. he only spent like 30min in jail tho. he joined scientology last year.

>netbooks are back! apple released a 8 inch macbook air that is basically a sony vaio p clone and now asus is trying to ressurect the eeepc.

>fully open source devboards are now widespread

>you can now self sign keys for use in uefi.
>>
>>56216693
>ate speech has been criminalized, and breaking a hate speech law will have you placed in a registry similar to the sex offender database

Kek'd. In 2026, you will become a registered sex offender if you use a gendered pronoun incorrectly.
>>
>>56216974
I really like this gif
>>
File: badtime.jpg (123KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
badtime.jpg
123KB, 700x500px
>>56216693
>>it is still not the year of the Linux desktop
>>
>>56214579
>only allowed to visit femminist friendly website
>only allowed to visit lgbtiaqp websites
any access to anything outside these meets with a 10 year jail sentance
>>
https://orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/
>>
>every single advertisement features black women
>>
>>56216519
>>56216693
These are painfully accurate. Maybe not for 2026 but this is definitely the direction we're heading.
>>
File: 1463336055486.jpg (63KB, 465x700px) Image search: [Google]
1463336055486.jpg
63KB, 465x700px
>>56214579
Windows10 still updating...

Just spent all fucking day looking for a driver to dl for my shiny suit and jetpack.

Apple-Tesla announces the latest iBuyThisYouTwats v35.7 released on Thursday...

Trump still Emperor...
>>
>>56214579
I'll try to be as realistic as possible.

>ad blockers are illegal (at least in the us) and you'll receive a fine for using them
>hardware and bios firmwares are totally locked down on most devices and block you from installing anything but windows (version it shipped with or higher as well)
>business laptops like thinkpads, macs, and a few from dell will be the only laptops you can run gnu/linux on and be confident it'll work as expected
>only nexus phones and chinkphones will allow bootloader unlocks, rooting, and custom firmwares (we're already seeing this shift starting with samsung who took it upon themselves to lock the s7 bootloaders regardless of carriers this time around)
>torrenting is moved underground and is no longer allowed on windows or osx
>tor is kill and a new, better anonymity network like riffle is being used (at first by /g/ for piracy and pizza, then by normies to escape the eyes of big brother when internet privacy truly goes to hell)
>new internet laws are made to help silence those who refuse to conform to pc leftist bullshit (hue hue free speech as long as I leik what you have to say)
>normies get fines left and right for downloading a few mp3s
>humans are known for adapting to almost any situation to make the best of it so the normies start using gnu/linux
>gnu/linux is now too mainstream
>archfags still shat on
>/g/ sucks the bsd cock harder than ever before
>>
>>56216611
topkek
>>
> 4/chan tech today reviews the newest round of iPhone killers.
>>
You laugh but that macbook without any ports will be a real thing. It will be marketed as a lightweight cloud-based product much like chromeOS. It won't even have a power port, it will only recharge with an apple aircharge station.

But man, it will be so goddamn thin...
>>
It's still 2016...
>>
>GPU drivers require a monthly payed subscription to play games.
>>
>>56214579
Linux still at 4% market share in the desktop
>>
Laptops still have 1366x768 panels.
>>
>God-Emperor Trump-sama still in office
> sent to ground zero IV in former Mecca
> crews clearing away glass and debris
> within a few weeks the ground is clear and Geiger readings are far below safe limit
> get to work, open up my Windows 25 laptop and connect to the engineering crews
> start receiving data readouts and telemetry
> sensor update delay at 36 ms
I mean it's a great OS but 25 doesn't give me as much speed as I need. The engineering crews are going slower since the computers are getting slower data.
I'm reverting to a win20 system because it has better support for this stuff.
>>
>>56218379
>Windows 25
Don't you mean Windows 10.25?
>>
>>56217603
>riffle
Tell me moar
>>
>Phone I fucking bought last week still doesn't get Nougat
>>
>>56214579
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>56214579
>it's 2026
>the wealth of the US now lies in the hands of literally 10 people
>mass poverty is rampant
>consumer demand is nill for anything but food and water
>companies begin to go bankrupt due to no demand
>rape gangs roam the streets at night pillaging
>FF 2030
>the internet ceases to function due to delapidated infrastructure
>roads crumble and laws turn into small forests
>people begin to forget about technology and all the problems it caused
>they discover farming and hunting again
>pelts become the new currency
>everyone lives in tee pees next to crumbling suburban houses
>>
>>56218688
He's not quoting anyone.
>>
>>56218833
Primitivists GTFO!
>>
File: 1471875645768.jpg (67KB, 279x281px) Image search: [Google]
1471875645768.jpg
67KB, 279x281px
>>56214579
>> You can torrent only on Gnu/Linux Distro

Don't joke about that shit
>>
>it doesn't work
>>
>2026
>The world is united under a global Caliphate, but violence has only gotten worse.
>The white race has surrendered all the nations they control to assuage their liberal guilt.
>Another dark age descends on humanity, one we will never recover from.

This is the future you chose.
>>
>>56214952
it's neat to think about that, isn't it? This thing right now that seems like it will never die... will certainly die. Probably when the Zuck leaves.
>>
>>56219065
Facebook is already dead, it's just a portal for ads, clickbait abd stupid videos now. Any semblence of its origional purpose is gone. Most of my normie friends barely post their anymore, only the diehard social media addicts keep it up.
>>
>>56216613
that could work if desktop enviroments task panel has all the functionality of a tab bar
>>
>>56218400
That is clever
>>
>>56216494
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>56219120
Same, it's probably been months since I last logged on because my friends hardly post anymore. Nothing of value has been lost.
>>
>>56215032
>obviously m*le and fem*le Parsyns
This real scene triggers me greatly.
>>
Apple has released a phone thats just a slab of black sapphire glass; no ports or buttons, waterproof as a result. It charges wirelessly and simulated home/lock/volume buttons use force touch for feedback. No way to actually open and repair it but apple's QC is good enough that it only really fucks up when the battery degrades.

256GB internal storage on all models, comes in 3 screen sizes: S:4 inch; M:4.7 inch; and L:6 inch. iCloud is still only 5GB and it still uses the app grid homescreen layout

Sony is experimenting with camera enabled contact lenses

Samsung's 24GB RAM Galaxy S20 Active Edge Plus with Smart Pen is released. Waterproof, No SD card, Touchwiz is now it's own OS based on android, has an appstore similar to the one on the kindle fire. Everyone fucking hates Samsung now except indians and normies

Xiaomi acquires oneplus; makes /g/'s new favorite phone

Desktops are replaced by tablets for almost every use except AAA gaming. Nearly all of the popular desktop productivity programs get full featured tablet versions.
>>
>2026
>linux is illegal
>using custom made pcs is illegal
>not having a facebook account is illegal
>ad-blocking is illegal
>using any form of encryption is illegal

want to know the scary thing? what i listed above is becoming very close to reality today
>>
>Automation means that production is moved closer to consumer markets to reduce logistical costs.
>Made in America is big again, but it is all machine produced.
>You need to have a verified Google account associated with your mobile phone, driver's license and social security.
>Self-driving cars decimate the business hotel market and domestic airtravel as professionals do work and sleep inside their heavily tinted smart vehicles on the way to meetings and conferences cross-country.
>>
>>56219751
>heavily tinted
>can't afford adjustable tint windows
lmao poorfag
>>
Nah fuck this. I have a screencap about what it will be like in 2020 that I've been holding onto for about two years now.

I'll be posting in Jan 1, 2020 if /g/ is still alive then.
>>
>>56214579
ITS 2026, TRANSZOOPHILIA IS AWWRIGHT
>>
>high speed wireless is everywhere and cheap
>all phones and PCs are simple clients with wireless connectivity and a nice screen and interface; all the processing is done server side and streamed directly in video format to the device. this destroys piracy completely and all media, games and apps can be played on virtually any device as long as you've paid your subscriptions
>>
>>56219435
shut up bitch that's the face of someone who can actually rock a 683:384 ratio UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE ON THIS THREAD
>>
>>56219733
this but google instead of facebook
>>
>>56219751
>>56219833
too spooky
>>
Hey guys, my CIS Straight White Male Sex Activity Permit just arrived, our local transsexual imam took just 3 days to issue it.

Now I can consume my marriage with my 9 year old loli wife; of course, provided that I observe her proper participation in the Multiethnic Multiple Partner Open Relationship Program. I get her blacked and she can legally fuck me with a strapon and golden shower me, occasionally she'll give me a handjob and one day she might just allow me to do her vaginally.

Anyway, now that we are engaged and my permit is through, we're pretty much a proper couple now, so I'm getting allocated 3 compulsory kids from the Multicultural Child Raising Program.
>>
File: v2.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
v2.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
My hypervisor wont show my Alt+4 window in my AR queue.
>>
>the year is 2026
>humans can only communicate through increasingly garbled copy-pasta
>a man approaches and says "ire: ███ 10 stroke dick ff EKT ¸. ?"
>in confusion, I reply "AT ASCII ຈل͜ل͜ຈຈ༽༽ノノ HA ʙoMᴀ ヽ༼ಢ_ ั∗)◞ TUCK F (◡‿◡)"
>this is the world we have wrought
>>
>the year is 20xx
>>
>>56218867
Then why is he using the syntax for quotations?
>>
>2026
>Every dslr is a mirror less full frame
>Fits in the pocket
>150 megapixel sensor

Feels good
>>
>>56219784
Can't you post a hash or something so we know it's legit?
>>
File: 1307200900121.gif (57KB, 351x336px) Image search: [Google]
1307200900121.gif
57KB, 351x336px
>>56219943
lol u tk him 2da bar|?
>>
>>56219994
No. But it has a sad pepe as the image, so remember that.
>>
File: thuggin.jpg (98KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
thuggin.jpg
98KB, 354x352px
>>56219978
Megaman is go
>>
>>56219613
>judging someones' gender based only on their appearance
top trig
>>
>Fiber cables 1gbs becomes a standard
>Final dominant social media developed, no anonymity, everyone must communicate with full identity
>Vulkan tickets windows gamers towards linux to feel more "custom" thus moving mainstream toward linux
>Electric cars become standard (this is just wishing though, so fucking hard to find one)
>1tb SSD's are standard and relatively cheap
>Self driving cars exist and drive in roads 45mph or lower, but due to societies hardships of facing change, it merely becomes a tourist attraction
>>
>>56214734
>he finishes hurd
>it fucking sucks and doesn't support any hardware
>>
>>56214579
>reactOS can now emulate windows XP
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>TempleOS has a network stack (ipv4 only)
>>
Maybe it won't happen by 2026, but eventually very person will have an "internet ID"

>provided to you at birth by the government, similar to your SS (if they dont become the same thing)
>managed by Google
>required to access the internet from anywhere
>because of this, local accounts and separate accounts for every website no longer exist
>also allows everything you do and every webpage you visit to be logged and recorded with no way to hide it
>your internet experience is tailored completely to you, what ads and content you see are totally and solely determined by your history and what the government and Google wants to show you
>a transcript of your account, containing everything you do and visit, can be purchased from Google by someone wishing to know your internet history
>>
File: 9front95.png (771KB, 810x597px) Image search: [Google]
9front95.png
771KB, 810x597px
>Torvalds dies suddenly and Linux goes they way of Mozilla, taken over by blue haired sjws
>9front is the new hotness
>Everyone on /g/ realizes that Uriel was right, and stops using harmful software.
>Personal mushroom cloud computing reigns supreme
>Normies using Windows 11 (Powered by FacebookTM)
>Apple loses almost all market share to Chromebooks and Xiaomi
>>
File: IMG_20160601_100815.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160601_100815.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
>>56220541
horrid
>>
>>56220630
>>56220296
>>
>>56219980
I'd say summer but, obvious bait.
>>
So much unsubstantiated conspiracy garbage in here. Have -some- hope. So many things suddenly illegal. Laws are not static and generally react to user needs on the big things. SOPA got shot down, what makes you think other things won't?
>>
God is watching and the biggest mistake of the CIA was SecureBoot. If you give mercy you get mercy. TempleOS is God's 3rd temple. God said to use Wine instead of Windows. Microsoft is dead by command of God. All PCs will have TempleOS in a ROM placed there in the Intel factory. A normal boot will boot UEFI. The reset button will boot the TempleOS ROM. All PCs will have a reset button.
>>
>>56214579
>Nvidia's Zen about to finally release at Haswell-E level performance
>>
>>56214579

Who here /Win7/ ?
>>
>100Tb HDD costs ~$60
>Avg Vidya game size is now 1tb thus effectively making the HDD size relative to ten years ago.
>AMD has market share because people were fed up with Nvidia bullshit and gimped drivers
>DX13
>Nvidia cards still can't asynchronous compute
>Nvidia new flagship released 10 days after a flagship and costs $2000
>>
I seriously see 8k being dropped and us going straight to 12k.
>>
The year of the Linux Desktop has finally arrived.
It runs on all 3 remaining desktop computers, while everyone else has moved to mobile devices running Google Chrome Cloud OS.
>>
hay /g/ is 1080K just a meme?
>>
File: 1464047217571.jpg (34KB, 720x470px) Image search: [Google]
1464047217571.jpg
34KB, 720x470px
>>56220296
Thats is a biblical nigtmare anon.
>>
I'll be having a mid life crisis living in a "storage" building thats a front for a bunch of luxury condos in a warehouse and living the cyberpunk dream. Using a hacked PDA that was 3d printed in house using a backdoor to access cellular networks and an AI smart chip for hacking wifi passwords.

Fighting the good fight against the observed society.
>>
>>56214579
Pretty sure desktops and laptops arnt going anywhere at the moment. It seems the faddish buzz over tablets is winding down and laptop/desktop sales are picking up slightly again.
>>
People love machines in 2029 A.D
>>
>>56214579
>tablets
>replacing anything
Kek
>>
>2026
-Video games early access doesnt mean that you access the game early anymore, but that you buy the first part of the game for full price (total sum ~200 for the entire game + DLC and season pass)
-AMD has been bought out by Google
-1440p still is the most common normie standard
-smartphones that you can fold, so we basically went back to flip phones
-Sennheiser releases the Orpheus HE10120
-Linux still isnt the desktop OS but instead hold a 0.1% marketshare, second most common OS is now Google World an OS that automatically googles every single one of your keystrokes to offer immediate in case you need it
>>
>>56220117
>Fiber cables 1gbs becomes a standard
and we will still have copper here in Australia
>>
>>56214579

intel CPUs are a whopping 6% faster
AMD CPUs are 3% faster
top end NVIDIA GTX is $2000
Windows 13 is open source and runs linux kernel
Taliban bombs Germany
>>
India has been a superpower for 6 years
>>
>>56214579
What magically makes you think Tablets will replace the Laptop market when the market has nearly died for tablets in general now?
>>
>iphone causes a nuclear apocalypse
>>
>>56223616
Yea it is really amazing what a people can do if they learn to stop shitting everywhere.
Only six months after some racist send them a box of books on potty training, they got a space program and invented houses.
I thought it would never happen.
>>
>>56223616
India puts the poo in poor
>>
>>56214579
>Fedora 35 coming out soon, it will come with Wayland by default!
>2026 year of the Linux desktop wohooo!
>>
>>56218245
> >GPU drivers require a license to drive
>>
>>56223650
lulz epic
>>
>>56223011
So fucking true it hurts.
>>
>>56223865
xd
>>
>>56219065
people on /g/ like to have masturbatory fantasies where the things they don't like will not exist in 10 years. see the same shit with apple and whatnot.

some social network will exist in 10 years and it will dominate the landscape. facebook has gotten its claws in everything from messaging to identity login, so it's hard to imagine facebook going from where it is now to shuttered in 10 years. the fact that people don't use it every day or even every week doesn't mean it's not still an anchor point in people's lives. too many people have invested too much for things like the login feature to not be relevant.
>>
IM SAVING THIS THREAD IN ITS ENTIRETY TO READ AND POST ON JAN 1st 2026
assuming i havent yet been electrocuted for online harassment
>>
>>56214579
>i5 23600 4 cores
>>
>>56214579

Gabe Newell is finally dead
>>
college courses on career as a youtuber
>>
>>56223024
> windows 13 runs Linux kernel
Into the trash it goes.
>>
>>56223974
RIP
>>
File: cruise_monster_keks.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cruise_monster_keks.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>Linux still can't do anything
>>
>>56224056
It will never be able to if you don't want to put effort into learning how to use GNU/Linux.
>>
>everybody dies at age of 50 from cancer because *wirelus netwerks* are everywhere on every fucking microwave frequency.
>positive side: no need for wires :-)
>>
>>56216519
>thus tablets overproduction and average lifespan of 2 months without any chance of repair have bigger environmental impact than average 2012 6-year proof desktop rig.
>>
>>56214579
>Consoles still can't do 1080p
>Console specs so bad they have to release an entire new generation 3 years in but pretend it's not actually a new generation.
>Intel disable overclocking on their CPUs unless you buy the special Kike edition
>Nvidia disables SLI on all mid to low range cards in case you accidentally get decent price/performance
>Reference cards are $100 above MSRP because ???
>AMD still wholly incompetent
>Cards run too hot and performance lags behind Nvidia
>Haven't released a CPU worth talking about in 4 years
>Windows still disabling any features that might make you want to buy it
>Ads in the start menu
>Linux still completely unfeasible for everyone except people who really care about Linux

haha I'm just being a pessimist guys, it'll probably be fine.
>>
>>56222825
woa-woah boi, how do i hack the gibson m8?
>>
>>56222724
No, youi can find some cheap korean displays for like $3000 on ebay.
>>
File: Acer_Aspire_One_D250.jpg (72KB, 840x587px) Image search: [Google]
Acer_Aspire_One_D250.jpg
72KB, 840x587px
>>56215560
>tfw you still use netbook because modern ultrabook somehow suck even more
>>
>>56224073
I was just memeing bro
>>
>>56224240
>Those bezels
>10 inch display
>"Thicc" for fat fetish fags
>mushy mushy long travel distance keyboard that feels like kneading on man tits
>trackpad the size of Asian dick

I'm glad I live in the future.
>>
>coming home from work taking my working pills against mental illnesses and fucking my robot gf

Thats everything I want from the future
>>
>2026
>someone from the future come in our time to retrieve an old piece of hardware needed to reconstruct the internet in his time.
>he posts in this very thread in 2016 and will remember with nostalgia how good and free was the internet back in the day.
>That's why he'll post a thread to talk about the future with the fellow 2026 4channers
>only 17,46% of the people will have a weird 'deja vu' feeling. The intelligent part of those people will understand that something went really wrong with the divergence.
more to come
>>
>GoogleMe is launched, its a virtual you based on your search data, facebook & youtube data
>>
>>56214579
>every good boy has vr Google goggles for his cummies
>every good girl has become monstrously slutty for the poor who are the only group left who don't make fleshlight Cummins
>god is dead
>>
>>56216693
>>hate speech has been criminalized, and breaking a hate speech law will have you placed in a registry similar to the sex offender database
Germany already jails you for much less.
disagreeing with the refugee policy landed some sob in jail for six months and got him a 15k€ fine.
>>
>>56216693
10/10 Anon you're an oracle
>>
>the 4chan captcha now consists of drinking a can of mountain dew
>4chan is running on windows 10 servers
>>
>>56224890
>implying chinkmoot doesn't use windows xp to this day
>>
>>56214660
not even a charging port?
>>
>>56214579
>2026
>4k is the standard resolution

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>still don't need over 8gb RAM
>>
>>56224922
Wireless charging.
>>
>>56224982
>tfw my main machine has 3 GB of RAM and it works fine even with Chrome
>>
File: 1468826621892-pol.jpg (19KB, 388x392px) Image search: [Google]
1468826621892-pol.jpg
19KB, 388x392px
>>56214579
>Can't get a job without a Facebook account

That meme site will die by then
>>
>>56224922
You just buy a new one once it runs out of battery
>>
>>56224935
This. Standard will be much much higher.
Also, 60FPS will be standard as well.
>>
>consumer computer and network security can be managed by cloud-based AI
>3D AR/VR avatars will long be a niche option for personal assistants
>most new software will be written in javascript
>>
>>56214579
>You can't get a job without a Facebook account.
Wow 2024 is just like 2016
>>
>/g/ is just for shitposting
>now we have 164 boards
>/trash/ turn in the best board
>/jp/ still pretty good
>3 boards new boards come from /v/ and 2 from /a/
>/soc/ turn in a kind of realtime chat
>/b/ still the biggest board
>now we are official run by google
>>
>ITER is further delayed to 2036, always 20 years away
>graphene is still a meme, promised CPUs are further delayed
>photonic chips are getting some speed
>most normalfags replace their computers with their phones on docks or with a VR/AR device
>Facebook userbase has lowered to 1 billion, on a steady decline
>humans finally on Mars, Aqua never
>CRISPER 3.0 gets released with a plethora of treatments available even to the lower class
>SSDs are stupid cheap, 16TB is available to consumers for less than $50
>Linux marketshare is at an all-time high at 13%, most of it from Debian based distributions
>Windows open sources their DX libraries to not get absolutely fucked, still not free
>GNU/Hurd is still not ready
>>
File: Sad Horo.jpg (28KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Horo.jpg
28KB, 950x534px
>>56225947
>3 boards new boards come from /v/ and 2 from /a/
>>
File: e5e.jpg (56KB, 527x705px) Image search: [Google]
e5e.jpg
56KB, 527x705px
>Hiroyuki Nishimura has released the Yotsuba source code years after 4chan's death

>NTTP-Chan rocking it hard
>Facebook is dead
>Instagram is dead
>Snapchat is dead
>Twitter is dead

>MyBB forums are now mainstream
>>
>>56226187
GTFO utopiafag.
>>
Demotivational posters are back
>>
>>56214579
It's 2026 and AMD still can't surpass Sandy Bridge performance
>>
>>56215032
>2026
>drinking from bottles
>not drinking your milk from glass juiceboxes
>>
>>56214579
>8k is the standard resolution
>wired networking on suicide watch
>tablets dont exist, they are only joked about
>android can run on any cpu architecture now, windows users are switching to android.
>all windows software is deprecated
>torrenting works but throttled because of free vpns and proxies
>iphones can be used as a pc case, you can connect a monitor mouse and a keyboard
>macbook pros have no fans. people do cpu intensive stuff on remote servers.
>>56214660
>monitors accept compressed frames, able to decompress so wireless displays are viable
>>56214682
>all companies dropped support for linux desktop distros, practivally no device drivers are available, android replaced linux completely on desktop
>>56214689
>nobody knows who stallman is
>>56214707
laptops now only have one single chip, qualcomm and realtek and ram manufacturers are bakrupt.
>>56214952
>facebook is dead. check google trends. it's dying
>>56216580
debian is stable because it doesnt support any devices
>>56216613
mozilla is an abandonware
>>56216659
credit cards are obselete, you can buy anything just by entering your password
>>56216974
intel bought nvidia, sse 8 instruction set entirely replaced the gpu. you dont need a gpu anymore. someone bought amd and renamed it houseifre corporation because too rich and wants to be a meme, microsoft bought oracle to throw it away, IBM bought SAP to piss off germans.
>>56217603
practically all services available require you to disable and ad blocking software or browser extension. windows refuses to install and ad blocking software, file or browser extension.
>market share of windows 7 is all time high because freedom
>>56222977
windows supports hardware accelerated transcoding through a small app
>>56225044
used 64gb rams are 10$, lifetime guarantee
>>
>USB 3.11 type C-2 adapted as universal charger (by everyone except apple, they use proprietary wireless charging)
>advancements in battery technology allow phones to be ony 2 mm thin (with a 5mm camera bump) and only require charging once a day
>selfdriving cars are on the roads, but thanks to lobbying efforts they are DRM'd and arent allowed to be leased or shared, and arent allowed to drive without passengers inside.
>there are still websites that require flash and java plugin
>copyright terms are extended once again
>>
>>56214579
Let's be honest, /g/
4chan will be shut down way before 2026
>>
>>56227059
No u.
>>
>>56219943
kekkety kek
>>
> microsoft buys facebook
> apple buys starbucks
> amd is bankrupt
> nvidia is bankrupt
> intel buys arm
> the us government bails out twitter for the 10th time
> copyright extended to 200 years
> encryption is illegal
> owning more than 8 gb of storage is illegal (cloud only)
> physical media is illegal (streaming only)
>>
You guys are meming too much. All these drastic changes in 10 years seem very unlikely.
>>
>>56214579
>It's 2026
>I still use windows 7

the end
>>
>>56227059
Let's hope that this won't happen.
>>
>>56214579
Is Unity 8 going to be default on 26.10?
>>
>>56225092
Doubtful. 4k isn't even the standard now and won't be for years
>>
We can't predict anything because by then we'll be past the singularity, every year will be way more advanced and different than the last.

The world will be anything like we know today.

Look at our century, we advance and accomplish way more than the last 1000 years.

When we hit the singularity, every year will be a step bigger than our entire history.

Every year, think about it for a moment.

Every single year will advance mankind more than all the 200k-ish years before.

Every

Single

Year.

And then, every month.
>>
File: NVIDIA-Pascal-GPU-VRAM-Buffer.jpg (322KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
NVIDIA-Pascal-GPU-VRAM-Buffer.jpg
322KB, 2560x1440px
>>56229669
With a bright future like this it might even be possible.
>>
>>56229913

I just hope I won't die before this happens. First flying car will be for 2028.
>>
>2026
>two years since the Waifu Age has begun
>feminism is illegal
>it is possible to lose your virginity to a virtual waifu
>matrix-like reality has begun development
>>
>>56214579
No. It is direct cranial input.

> Desktop Computer are still dying
Yes. See above.

No. Again see above.

> Google has dropped Chrome OS and Andorid and now it has his own closed source OS. Latest update can collect your memories from the past for ads
OS is less important. Brain driver is considers the most critical part. Faulty driver kills 5000 before being pulled. Ads are based on your wetware memory.

> Windows 10 cobblestone update: you can't shutdown your computer when you want, ads everywhere on standby.
No. Too much desktop baggage - it is gone.

> Apple just released the new iPhone all made of glass, only wifi charge. Macbook is a 2 in 1 tablet. OSX and iOS are a single OS.
Ho, it is embedded - in your head.

> Ubuntu is installed on 5% of computers. People still complaint about terminal. Ubuntu 26.04 LTS has snappy packages, Tribe ( a new DE).
No - see above.

> You can torrent only on Gnu/Linux Distro
Perhaps.

> You can't get a job without a Facebook account.
Facebook is openly run by NSA. LinkedIn maintains European style privacy and wins in the professional market.

WmGibson is considered prophetic in his cyberpunk literature though the world is more like Eudeamon (NSFW).
>>
>>56214579
>ever increasing population because niggers have yet to discover birth control
>automation and increased efficiency kills jobs by the thousands every month
>68% unimployment world wide
>clean drinking water is getting hard to find almost anywhere
>USA is getting desperate as oil countries are running dry and the few remaining are allies that refuse to sell below market value
>air pollution is getting to the point of instant cancer unless you wear a mask
>what used to be rural areas 10 years ago are now skyscraper forests
>apple is still releasing shit that people sell their kidneys to affort
>op is still a faggot
>desktop and battlestation threads are still posted 9 times daily.
>>
File: 960.jpg (66KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
>>56230471
>>
>>56218421
Not this guy but i found the link. It looks pretty cool:
https://news.mit.edu/2016/stay-anonymous-online-0711

>"Network can protect users’ anonymity if all but one of its servers are compromised."
>>
>It's 2026
Probably will have killed myself by then.
>>
File: 1458836840503.png (28KB, 957x751px) Image search: [Google]
1458836840503.png
28KB, 957x751px
>tfw my T420 still works
>>
>>56214579
>Ubuntu 26.04 LTS

Jesus Christ, at some point this will actually happen, huh?
>>
>tfw systemd/Linux
>>
>>56216974
>DE + UWP/Win32 compat layer on top of Ubuntu
I'd rather they OSS'd NT.
>>
>>56214579
>Pajeets are 2/3 of world population of 30billion. Still no loos for the poo. World stinks.
>>
>>56214579
1366x776 is the default resolution
death sentence for piracy
>>
>>56214579
>You can't get a job without a Facebook account
We have the power to stop this one
>>
>>56224190
And yeah...this is soooo damned sad...
>>
>>56233083
who's we? 4chan? you're full of yourself if you think some faggots on /g/ with a beef about social networking sites have enough influence to affect this.
>>
>Windows 12 only.
>No control over updates, can only use Intel CPUs.
>All data sent to NSA.
>Laptops no longer manufactured.
>Phones are now released every 3 months.
>Desktops hold 2% market share.
>>
>>56226566
How in the hell would there be no support for Linux modules when it's the kernel that provides said modules for android?
>>
>>56234812
>>Desktops hold 2% market share.
Of which market? If there are no laptops do tablets hold the other 98%?
This is the mess you get into making stuff up.
>>
>>56231362
/g/ will still be using 10 year old thinkpads and everyone will now believe that the T460 was the best built computer ever.

(It's happened before - in 2011 everyone was just utterly savaging the T420 because 16:9 and a shitty screen and neither of those have been fixed but everything newer is even worse.)
>>
Here's the real future:
- More useless crap will be built on-top of an increasingly crumbling infrastructure
- Tech fads will come and go
- Most people will live in slum-like housing while using incredible technology
>>
PS5 not even up to par of 2016 PCs
>>
>>56225079
only poorfags won't be able to afford it desu
>>
>>56235726
Everyone is poor in the future.
>>
> HTML 5 DRM is now usual Business which means there are unblockable (long-term) ads everywhere
> UEFI became so locked down that you only can run the operating System which the device came with. This means that almost all devices run GoogleOS and MacOS and linux is almost dead.
> Microsoft is getting down after being unable to compete against abcs new GoogleOS
> GoogleOS becomes the new standard and is spying the shit out of users
> $SecretAgency gets an quantom Computer to work which means that all encryption is now useless.
> Anonymous Networks are all dead
> normie users are only using Apps from designated Stores to visit the internet which means that the great variety of internet comes to an end after nobody is using a browser anymore
> Thinkpad T420 will still works
> Everything is now saved on Cloud services
>>
File: 1468211285065.jpg (93KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1468211285065.jpg
93KB, 1000x1000px
>>56219833
oh fuck that
>>
File: bo6xoWX.jpg (135KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
bo6xoWX.jpg
135KB, 2048x1536px
>>56220253
HAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>56214664
Underrated post
>>
>>56235776

>HTML 5 DRM is now usual Business which means there are unblockable (long-term) ads everywhere
All DRM will become cracked.

>UEFI became so locked down that you only can run the operating System which the device came with. This means that almost all devices run GoogleOS and MacOS and linux is almost dead.
Secure Boot has already been compromised. Without inventing a completely new system while making old operating systems completely unable to boot on new computers, no company using Secure Boot can ever again lock users out of running their desired operating systems.

>Anonymous Networks are all dead
They aren't dead now, and there's been no means of taking them down.

>$SecretAgency gets an quantom Computer to work which means that all encryption is now useless.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-quantum_cryptography
>>
>>56214579
>>56235776
thanks for depressing me, cunts
>>
>people require computer licenses where the mainstream internet is censored and allows 30% of what we have now and ad blocking, file sharing, encryption and anonymity is prohibited
>if you break any requirements for a licence (no history of hate speech, no history of file sharing, no history of hardware/software modification) you cannot use the internet
>governments implement quantum technology into internet surveillance
>gets so bad the tech underground use a proxy based private internet similar to tor and allows file sharing, encryption, etc, but is illegal to use and can be only accessed on alternative operating systems
>automation of industry leads to major job crises'
>china becomes the biggest modern superpower and mandarin becomes the second most popular language in the world
>information is a convenience and being disassociated with the botnet leaves you far behind
>anti-tech activism becomes popular
>internet media is mainstream similar to South Korea currently
>>
>tech is used to fully dominate all workers
>divide between the ruling class and workers finally becomes extremely exaggerated, even the normiest pleb can see it
>but by then it's too late for them to do anything
>all out race wars

sent from my iPhone Pro
>>
>>56216693
Grown up gothic lolita does things for muh dick. Post more.
>>
>>56225000
Serious question is this possible, and if it is possible to distribute charged electrons to a device, wouldn't that require charged electrons blasting in the air, giving everyone cancer?
I'm not a scientific expert so please enlighten me.
>>
>>56216611
>implying Apple will give up an excellent method of data gathering on it's consumers.
Actually you're probably right, because the future will see brain-implants and those rejecting brain-implants will be seen as Amish.
>>
>smartphones are long since dead and replaced with privacy-ensuring PDAs that save all information you need on a massive tiny drive and don't access any sort of network
>microsoft is bankrupt
>apple is dying and only alive because of a relaunch of their iMac line but are still largely non-free and bound to their hardware which have hurt their widespread adoption
>GNU and *BSD are the dominant OSes and PCs are sold bare with optional inexpensive "starter kits" that install GNU or *BSD
>laws have been put in place to ensure personal privacy
>google pulled back many of its technologies and now operates only as a search engine again and is forced to abide by laws regarding privacy so ads are not tracking or targeting but are horribly annoying so most people use lookandfind, a new distributed free software search engine
>game consoles are dead and GNU is the primary gaming platform though it still exists on macs and *BSD gaming is rising in popularity
>4chan is long dead and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>56214579
>4k is the standard screen resolution
>most IT depts are just now getting rid of their 1680x1050 monitors
>startup boom crashed between 2020-2022 because Microsoft breached the terms of the 2002 settlement with the US justice dept
>Apple loses it's luster over the years, iPhones are now the bitch phone
>Google broken up because of Microsoft's fuckup
>most social networks are dead, Facebook's algorithms credited with radicalizing Donald Trump and his followers into radical Islam
>Facebook only barely alive, mostly a patent troll now
>Android bought by a newly reformed Cyanogen Inc after Steve had a heart attack, Cyanogenmod is the new top mobile OS
>some guy makes Linux distro using Google Chrome's dev model (proprietary and free release channels), becomes instant millionaire
>Microsoft still around, but Windows is practically dead due to the above distro
>Hyperloop/Tesla gone becasuse of startup crash
>SpaceX buys Lockeed Martin
>home servers are starting to become more prevalent
>tablets are almost nonexistant
>draft of P2P internet specification is released as an IEEE document
>rural areas finally have gigabit internet
>Richard Stallman has been dead for 5-9 years

>4Chan is still cancer
>>
File: MakerBot-Replicator-2[1].jpg (185KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
MakerBot-Replicator-2[1].jpg
185KB, 960x720px
So where do you guys see 3D printing going?
>>
>>56237251
Wireless. It means without wires. It does not mean 'blasting in the air'. We already have wireless charging. It won't give you cancer but it will fry the absolute shit out of your balls if you put them on the charging pad while it's active.
>>
File: 540.gif (808KB, 540x314px) Image search: [Google]
540.gif
808KB, 540x314px
>>56237524
>>Hyperloop/Tesla gone becasuse of startup crash
>>SpaceX buys Lockeed Martin
This doesn't add up. So long as Elon Musk has money he will pour it into his dream projects, and he has a lot of money.
>>
>>56237571
Printing cars.
>>
>>56220779
Here in Germany people get sued for things they say in private Facebook conversations.
I really don't have much hope for the future.
>>
File: BlackMirror1x02_1076.jpg (150KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlackMirror1x02_1076.jpg
150KB, 1280x720px
thread theme. all you cunts need to go watch the show 'black mirror'. almost everything in this thread is made into a realistic future of our current path. i literally had to leave the room and have a sobbing mental breakdown how fucked up one of the episodes was.
>>
>>56219784
What a shame. I'd like to see it, but I know I won't be around that long.
>>
File: 112737474794964.jpg (93KB, 802x842px) Image search: [Google]
112737474794964.jpg
93KB, 802x842px
>>56214579
> Microsoft went bankrupt, firstly they sold Windows Phone, then Xbox and now Windows is dead, every normie now uses ChromeOS, it's now the best OS for Gaming (Vulkan 4.4), has a huge software support and is free.
> For desktop there's only MacOS (20%), ChromeOS (77%) and Linux distros (2.7%), Windows is now .3% of market share.
> The most popular mobile OS's still are Android (60%) and iOS (39%)
> Most computers uses ARM processors, Intel was late to the game and suffered a huge blow for believing in x64
> AMD is the most popular mobile chip manufacturer for smartphones, Qualcomn only makes mid-low tier chips now.
> Apple now makes their own ARM processors for their Macs.
print this shit
>>
>>56234392
>who's we? 4chan?
Not him but there is still the concept of "we, the people".

I know it is popular in the more dystopic sessions to discuss monster grade conspiracies that leaves power only in the hands of the elite. And yet, both Brexit and the rise of Trump and more too (especially in Europe) are due to the people being fed up with the ever widening chasm between the elite (often a self declared elite with limited education and even less experience in real life) on one hand and the people they wish to rule over on the other hand. And the people has had enough,
>>
>>56214579
>reactOS finally out of alpha
>>
>>56214579
>2029

think proper, you shits

>facebook faded and died, site is now equiv of myspace
>twitter is used by corps only, actual users moved on long ago
>phones are transformed into transparent screens that wrap around your wrist, tiny strip at bottom for battery and non-flexible
>driverless cars are everywhere, it's not cheaper to summon and driverless car than to own one
>weak ai has developed into most parts of our lives, think google photos ala style assistance
>true strong ai is close, with the turing test seeming more achievable day by day before 2030
>purchasable laptops are incredibly thin and powerful
>desktops still used regularly
>vr is significantly better than previous generations, approaching near photo realistic. venues can be rented for mass scale vr simulations for added space and realism through physical objects and climate controls
>gene manipulation is now a reality, although not widespread it's now used to treat specific high profile diseases
>4chan was sold by hiro, is largely distrusted due to new owner submitting to government censoring
>the year of the linux desktop still hasn't arrived, as users expect more and more for their tech to just werk and have no interest in knowing how or why

screenshot this faggots. you know im right
>>
>>56240376
it's now cheaper*
>>
File: stormtrooper aim.png (5KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stormtrooper aim.png
5KB, 400x400px
>>56218236
>>
File: 1472003453819.jpg (39KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472003453819.jpg
39KB, 360x480px
>The year 2026
>nVidia releases their flagships GTX Titan T and GTX 4k Ti
>AMD still promises to release Zen next year
>Shills continue to shitpost on /g/
>Intel bought Radeon graphics
>Intel releases Intel Radeon i9 690x2 Graphics processor unit
>Pajeets now completely run Microsoft
>Pajeets only post on /g/
>Japanese have started massproducing sexbots and their birthrate declining estimating that in 2075 japan is dead.
>Niggers in africa invent the wheel and discover fire.
>MSI Releases their brand new GAMING RGB SUPER PRO LEET series of PC hardware
>>
>renewables proruce enough to meet 80% of total electricity demand
>>
> P = NP finally confirmed
>>
>>56241667
It would be the best shitstorm of the century.
>mfw everyone trying to look for the be all end all algorithm
>>
>2026
>it's still called Windows 10 despite twenty different OS upgrades
>>
>>56242479
>Introducing Windows X
>>
>>56219833
too real
>>
>>56235137
>savaging the T420 because 16:9
what? 16:9 is good (at least it is now)
don't tell me you were still on 4:3 in 2011...
>>
>>56242549
(D)OSX?
>>
>>56242549
and its sequel, Windows X 11
>>
>>56245139
i thought that the usable one was 16:10
>>
>>56245139
>X61s
>>
>>56214579
>> Tablets have replaced Laptops at 90% of market share
people aren't even buying tablets anymore in 2016.
why would you think that they'd be huge in 2026?
just like right now most people will just use their phones for everything, and maybe have an old laptop for anything a phone can't do
>>
pizza will be legal
>>
File: 1465405495480.jpg (71KB, 550x440px) Image search: [Google]
1465405495480.jpg
71KB, 550x440px
>>56214579
>2026
>Steve jobs is back from the grave
>Nintendo is kill
>Gaben is kill, steam is a streaming service, you can play any game they have
>cinema is over, movies debut in YouTube like services
>nvidia sells pcs, using their own CPU
>>
>>56238028
I don't know why everybody keeps saying that Microsoft will disappear
Windows is not leaving us and will continue to be the most used and popular os for some good 30 years at least
Industry relies too much on all the software that is Windows-only
And I'm not talking about servers
Chrome os isn't going anywhere either, specially now that Google is developing its new fuchsia or whatever OS
>>
>>56219833
>>
>>56248780
It's just wishful thinking but Windows 2026 will be very much different than Windows 2016. I'll be surprised if they can keep NT kernel fully in-house closed source and still advance at an acceptable pace.
>>
>>56239853
Before than gnu/hurd
>>
>2016
>Trump is mysteriously missing right before election
>Hillary wins
>Australia opens up borders
>Tinfoil hats, /g/entoomen, and diehard Trump fanatics flood into Australia
>2018
>The next Edward snowden leaks government info about how the US is going to sucker-nuke china for reasons unknown, and only /g/entoomen know
>US gets whiped from the fucking map
>Windows 10 is no longer being supported
>Google is crippled
>Apple is kill
>Nvida is kill
>Custom Roms take over
Chinkphones gain popularity
>"Year of the le linocks desktop"
>2020
>/g/entooman occupied Australia, is getting pissy about the internet speeds
>Aussie government attempts to cater to /g/entoomen
>Australia now has the best Internets
>world is doing breddy good without US
>everyone is kinda okay with using linux and chinkphones
>Phone apps run better on andriod and it's custom Roms
>More programs and games are made FOR linux
>Louis rossman is still making videos
I'm high as fuck
>>
>>56249009
>still advance at an acceptable pace
Well, do they have to? The NT Kernel is just a minor par,t more is taking place in the outer layers.
>>
>2101
>war was beginning
>Zigs move for great justice
>>
>GNOME is just a wallpaper, a shortcut to your web browser and some keyboard shortcuts
>KDE now has dependencies on your entire repository.
>>
>>56250445
>GNOME devs debate on removing keyboard shortcuts as they confuse users
>KDE developers suggest adding more options
>>
>>56214579
>Google finally blocks adblockers from the Chrome store.

I am completely confused why a company that makes 99% of its money from its ads would not take anywhere as much control over their marketplaces as Apple.
>>
File: 1465700061075.png (99KB, 375x360px) Image search: [Google]
1465700061075.png
99KB, 375x360px
>>56219943
I keep coming back to this post for some reason and it gets me every time
>>
>>56223974
I'm not happy he's dead but I'm happy he's gone
>>
>>56214579
>tfw can't get a tech job because of law against hiring white males
>>
File: 1469470992116.jpg (62KB, 1024x754px) Image search: [Google]
1469470992116.jpg
62KB, 1024x754px
>>56249221
>>Australia now has the best Internets
>tfw this will never happen
>tfw in 2026 we will still have copper
i hate this country
>>
>>56214579
>i never asked for this
>>
>>56251040
Make sure Hillary wins anon...
It's up to you.
>>
>>56214579
>4k is the standard resolution
>tiny font or zoomed fonts
>ishygddt is coming back...
>>
>>56214579
>> 4k is the standard resolution
4K will be dead and obselete by then m8.

That'll be the minimum resolution for "Windows 10 Slime Block Update" by then.
>>
>>56234898
I just said the same thing to myself, guy doesn't know shit about how Linux kernel modules work
>>
>>56214579
Nobody cares about 4k now why would people from 2026 care?
>>
>ads cannot be blocked
>apple launches iphone without a screen
>nobody uses AMD anymore
>>
>>56253296
how havent other advertisers done something like porn sites yet?
>>
>>56214579
>It's 2026

America still at war despite 80 trillion global debt and hyperinflation

people use cryptocurrency or precious metals since fiat currency has collapsed globally

sea levels have risen faster than expected and new models predict even higher than the 6 foot rise expected a decade ago

tropical disease spreads as tropical zones grow, all of southern united states is tropical now

the rich have concentrated wealth using automation, but destroyed employment for the poorest 2 billion. rather than build gated suburbs, entire cities are walled off for the rich to continue the unequal distribution of wealth. food riots and complete lawlessness prevails for everyone unable to afford the rich cities.

medicine can now extend lives beyond two hundred years, but only the rich can afford it or have access to hospitals who can do it.

a rise in home grown terrorism has emerged, angry with their government and the wealthy. they sabotage whatever they can, and destroy infrastructure. everyone must suffer as they do.

scientists continue to patent life and only the wealthiest farmers can afford to buy seeds which will still grow in the new climate.

the fossil fuel industry is still given welfare by world governments and is still sold to idiots who want to drive old cars
>>
>>56250584
>KDE developers suggest adding more options

The debate however collapses since they use Kmail to communicate.
>>
>>56255969
>America still at war despite 80 trillion global debt and hyperinflation
The journey from stagflation to hyperinflation, let alone plain inflation is going to be interesting. Japan *still* has not succeeded in kickstarting some credible inflation.

>people use cryptocurrency or precious metals since fiat currency has collapsed globally
Preppers now exclaim "told you so!" the rest are not so happy. Collapse of USD as world currency will drag down the rest of the entire world economy. Most of savings will be wiped out.

>sea levels have risen faster than expected and new models predict even higher than the 6 foot rise expected a decade ago
Middle East oil producing countries do not permit auditing of remaining reservoirs, for all we know they might run out in 5 years. That will cause a huge drop in CO2 emissions and megadeath in the thirld world as cost of synthetic fertilizers go through the roof. Rapid rise of wind power and especially solar power will also counter the CO2 emissions.
>the rich have concentrated wealth using automation, but destroyed employment for the poorest 2 billion.
Still, collapse of the middle classes will in the end hurt also the mega rich, see the fall of Rome.

>medicine can now extend lives beyond two hundred years, but only the rich can afford it or have access to hospitals who can do it.
For normal people life expectancy grows by 2 - 3 months per year, still enough to threaten the collapse of pension funds.

>a rise in home grown terrorism has emerged, angry with their government and the wealthy. they sabotage whatever they can, and destroy infrastructure. everyone must suffer as they do.
Preppers?

>scientists continue to patent life and only the wealthiest farmers can afford to buy seeds which will still grow in the new climate.
next the rich will relent or starve. others go for hydroponics and live equally well.

>the fossil fuel industry is still given welfare by world governments
Probably the US only.
>>
>>56214734
>Mecha stallman vs cyberlinus while AI-Gates laughs in the distance
>>
>>56219120
Facebook isn't used in the same way as it used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't used. If anything I've noticed people using it more. Not to update their statuses or profile pictures, but to take in information. People love just scrolling through their newsfeed watching stupid videos or reading dumb articles. It has basically become a more navigable Reddit front page.
Plus, a good chunk of people I know have already uninstalled whatsapp in favour of Facebook messenger. So I honestly can't see Facebook dying within the next 10 years.
>>
>>56226355
>milk
>>
>>56214579
>le future year
>Future is current software updated to v2026
>no new ideas
>no new concepts
Such creativity OP, no wonder everyone calls you a faggot!
>>
>>56228800
>The US government bails out twitter for the 10th time
Shitter is owned by an Oil Slurping sandnigger from Saudi Arabia, there won't be a need for bailouts on this one Anon.
>>
>>56255969
At least make this shit fun since it's already out of it.
>>
>>56224119
What? Are you trying to tell me that cellular communication could have negative affects on human organisms on a cellular level?
HAHAHAH WHY DUNT YOU TAKE OF YOUR TINFOIL HAT DUMB SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>56255969
>the fossil fuel industry is still given welfare by world governments and is still sold to idiots who want to drive old cars
You mean people who don't want to be tracked whereever they go by a slow electric?
>>
19% of the global population have come out as furries. And bad dragon is a multi billion company who have apple like prod launches
>>
>>56259867
cant wait ^_^
>>
US incarceration passes 5 millions, a wall is erected around New York.
>>
>>56219733
Bullshit. How would they make Facebook mandatory?
>>
>>56216693
fuck.
>>
>>56217401
Solar. Don't need to worry about environmental problems then.
>>
why is linux not showing me thumbnail previews for some images?
>>
>>56263417
Same way they do with IDs in most countries.
>>
>local storage is illegal
>>
>>56263907
There's a setting in your file manager that defaults to "only show thumbnails for local files smaller than X"
>>
>>56263417
Facebook at Work is being rolled out in corporations that probably want to spy on you along with Facebook and a slew of 3 letter agencies. If you refuse you will be labeled not a people person and not cooperating and will be shown the door pretty quickly.

>>56263907
Site is slow today, also in Win10 there are problems.
>>
>>56215610
>no end in sight, experts say
>>
>>56216659
>arch user
>sodomizes himself with a usb stick

Checks out.
>>
So many Windoze fags on here laughing at Linux. Windoze is cancer, you know shit about computers
>>
>>56214579
>2026
>playing Witcher 14
>virtual reality sex with yen wins Nobel prize.
>global population decline.
>humans never leave their dark virtual sex dens
>nature makes a come back.
>>
>>56219120
This
>>
>>56219674
>decent internal storage

Fake and gay
>>
>>56214579
>> 4k is the standard resolution
> completely skipping 1440p

I hate this meme
>>
>>56220284
>>56220284
kek
>>
>>56235776
>Thinkpad T420 will still works
>>
My local Best Buy is begging people to clear out their small tablet section. The iPad will still be around(maybe), but in general nobody cares about them anymore. Which is good.
>>
>>56265295
It is just that the low end stuff is so cheap.
Tablets were doomed when the iPad mini became more popular than the regular sized iPad.
>>
>2026
>26gB/s is a slow speed
>New Macbook Stratosphere, thin as an A4 paper sheet and as useful as one
>Windows 15 is backdoor to NSA
>Room temperature supraconductors
>PC building is considered an ancient art, only available custom pieces are gayman devices
>iPhone 69 690m long 2cm wide
>>
>>56264245
>multiple studies confirm that there is statistically significant correlation between posting a thread on 4chan and never ever wanting to stop juggling cocks
>>
>>56266526
>690 m × 2 cm
Does it go in the digestive tract?
>>
>>56266526
>literally 7 block long iphone
I'm expecting a 10000mAh battery.
I mean, its fucking apple
>>
>>56237251
it's existed for years you tard
google QI wireless charging
>>
>You can't get a job without a facebook account

kek
>>
>2026
>Trump the second president to serve three terms after the 22nd amendment is repealed.
>Windows still the most used OS just called Windows now after Microsoft dropped the numbering system for just internal build numbers.
>Apple
>>
>>56219784
Proof or it doesn't exist
>>
>why is GIMP's ui still so fucking shit
>>
File: 1398956130613.jpg (3MB, 3600x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1398956130613.jpg
3MB, 3600x1920px
>>56237997
I said that 8 years ago.
That being said, I hope you're healthy, anon.
>>
>>56216659
>Veterans still saying they fought for our freedom
>>
>people finally realize Monolithic kernels are the past
>Minix becomes the next mainstream kernel, being supported by Microsoft and Apple.
>>
>>56269162
>Hurd is still not ready
>>
>Electricity is out in most places.
>Angry isis/taliban travel the streets looking for shaven men to beat and female not covering their hair.
>You sit at home, drinking tea while the radio plays horrid ramblings from the quran.
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.