[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They can't track me anymore, r-right /g/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 20160822_140812.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_140812.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
They can't track me anymore, r-right /g/?
>>
how are you going to fit it in your ass mate
>>
>>56211630
I'll try
>>
>>56211608
You're posting on a forum with reCAPTCHA, provided by Google. They know when you come here, and what you post here.
And yet you're worried about tracking.
>>
>>56211700
You can forge the referers you send to google.com and gstatic.com, so Google just knows you requested a captcha on some moment.

I don't expect most of today's /g/ to do this, though (nor to block sending cookies to Google that contain their accounts).
>>
You should melt them down if you're really paranoid.

I use an acetylene torch when the occasion demands
>>
>>56211700
VPN
>>
Coordinates: N12, S295, W492.45, E10

Don't worry OP, this is for your own good
>>
>>56211929
All your traffic on 4chan goes through Cloudflare. What now?

Only way to be safe is by using a VPN.
>>
>>56211608
what's that?
>>
>>56212163
Well, you can't escape that one... it's very sad what CloudFlare has done to the web, really.
>>
File: 1471292968647.jpg (15KB, 207x266px) Image search: [Google]
1471292968647.jpg
15KB, 207x266px
>>56212194
Cloudflare is basically willingly putting a MITM between the users and your server and everyone gobbles it up.

Now if we look at who is behind that company and their past relationship with certain three letter agencies... Really makes you think.
>>
>>56212189
OPs moms dildo.
>>
>>56212189
Confused me for a moment too, it's a HDD platter and the magnets from the arm
>>
>>56211700
>and what you post here.
Not if you use the noscript captcha (available with user scripts like 4chan X so you can still use quick reply and the catalog). No information is given to Google about the content of your post, what thread you're on, or even what board you're on. A timing attack would also be impractical as between /a/, /v/, /vg/, /int/, /tv/, and /pol/ there are 3.5-7.2 posts per second depending on the time of day.

Sauce on the post rate per board:
http://catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.