[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a mailing list from a respected website, comprised of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: img.jpg (52KB, 818x412px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
52KB, 818x412px
I have a mailing list from a respected website, comprised of 150k legit records of US citizens first name, last name, email, phone number, location, ZIP etc.

How do I make profit out of it?
>>
sell it
>>
-print everything
-put it in your ass
>>
>>56207270
Have fun in the pokey faggot
>>
>Upload it to satoshibox (max 30$)
>Spam infosec people on twitter with link 'n proof
> ????
> Profit
>>
>>56207270
>How do I make profit out of it?
There are hundreds of thousands of forums, where members put their names and emails. Literally tens of millions of names+emails you can find online. What possible way can you use someone's name+email to make $$$? If it was possible to make a single cent from knowing a person's name+email, we would all be millionaires.
>>
>>56207410
were?
>>
>>56207484
>If it was possible to make a single cent from knowing a person's name+email, we would all be millionaires.
This. An entire identity is like 5 dollars tops on the market.
Get out, OP
>>
150k is nothing
even credit card numbers and paypal accounts go at 1$ for 1000
mostly public contact information is worth at most 1/10 of it
>>
>>56207484
Companies(including brokers, banks) pay good money for data, the more detailed it is the more you can earn.
>>
>>56207638
Pretty sure thats his point. With social media being around, having some ones name, email and address isnt detailed information anymore. What you'd need is some other shit not everybody has access to, like cell number, credit card number and so on.
>>
>>56207654
I have their ZIP code and phone # also
and these are people that paid for the service my website provides (avg. $800)
>>
>>56207674
You have the data of 150k people who pay 800 on average ($120m) but want to make money off of selling shit as simple as user data? Mhhh
>>
>>56207698
I'm a lazy fuck I really really don't have time to think about something else, let alone realise it
>>
>>56207270
You call/send an email to each one and let them know their info is compromised

You also offer to be their data-security consultant for the future

You will make more money than selling it, and will not be a piece of shit
>>
>>56207747
>found a vulnerability without permission
>exfiltrated data using said vulnerability
yeah definitely, make sure to include your name, phone number and address as well so they can prosecute your ass more easily
>>
>>56207747
so, phishing?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.