[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is apple paying them to shill or do they do it for free?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (115KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
115KB, 1920x1080px
is apple paying them to shill or do they do it for free?
>>
>>56202495
that context really shows what you're talking about...
>>
>>56202604
huh?
>>
>>56202838
We are "huh?"ing at you as well. What are you talking about?
>>
>>56202495

How exactly do you even come up with this theory?

The only time they've shown Apple shit in the past 2 years was an iPad, an Apple from the 80s and an iMac on the teachers desk.

They've shown more Linux on Computerphile than Apple, hell they've shown more Commodore
>>
>>56202495
Seeing as he did a focus study of production on gnu systems I would say no
>>
>>56202495

>having a bible verses channel
>>
>>56202904
Computerphile? Bible verses? What?
>>
>>56202495
TF you on about OP? They talk about Unix, Linux, etc. Hell, they've probably said more about the Apple ][ than the Mac.
>>
>>56202925

https://www.youtube.com/user/Computerphile/channels

One of his other channels I assume
>>
I don't mind their channel but their Pokemon Go explanation video was cringe.
>>
>>56202886
>The only time they've shown Apple shit in the past 2 years was an iPad, an Apple from the 80s and an iMac on the teachers desk.
A lot of the people use Apple computers but only a few videos have been about Apple and 1 about modern Apple.
>>
>>56203273
Some of the people so obviously don't know what they're talking about. I like plant guy the most, I think.
>>
>>56202988
All I see is science and philosophy channels.
>>
I unsubbed to computerphile after they made a video on internet censorship. The video was basically consisted of some know nothing chick saying "internet censorship is censorship of the internet".

I made a comment criticizing how shallow the video was and they censored it.
>>
>>56202495
i can't answer for apple specifically, but the answer to this kind of question is usually both.
1) You build up hype and get fanboys to do it for free, and 2) you pay special companies to spread lies etc.
One example of this is "uBlock only hides ads, rather than blocking them" (which is completely false, and easily disproven) which gained a lot of traction, and you now have people unknowlingly spreading these lies for free.

As for apple, i haven't seen any signs of paid shills for them yet.
>>
>>56202495
Science people use Macs, deal with it .
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.