[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels good to be an Apple user

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

The more I read /g/ and other tech sites, the happier I get for having a MacBook Pro. Everything just works out of the box and I don't have to be afraid of stuff breaking, viruses, having to spend my afternoons typing commands etc.
>>
At least you're not using Windows cancer. Keep on keeping on, anon.
>>
>>56201880
install gentoo
>>
>not worrying about a virus
Mac doesn't mean immune to virus. Safety is about the same as windows unless you turn off defender or download retarded af shit
>>
>>56201880
Yep. If you are not tech-savvy enough, Macs are definitely for you!
>>
File: 1452325908359.jpg (63KB, 700x657px) Image search: [Google]
1452325908359.jpg
63KB, 700x657px
>>56201880
(You)
>>
Browsing Facebook at Starbucks and looking up pictures of black men for your fap folder isnt a very demanding use for your computer, OP. Of course it "just werks"
>>
>>56203672
The only demanding task Windows is good for is shiny vidya gaems.
>>
>>56201880
Do you have homebew installed?

It's so damn comfy to have a sweet package manager on OS X. Shit just works
>>
>>56203759
>windows is good for the most demanding task put on modern desktop computers

ok?
>>
>>56203672
kek
>>
>>56203782
yup, most demanding most manchild pastime on modern desktop computers
>>
>>56203799
Its ok Macfag, im sure making dank memes in Photoshop makes you an artist.
>>
>>56203595
Apple has the best consumer OS security wise

https://www.apple.com/osx/what-is/security/

OS X doesn't even force you to share information six ways from sunday to the highest bidder.
>>
>>56203833
Apple's Operating Systems Are Malware Botnets
https://www.gnu.org/proprietary/malware-apple.html
>>
File: Capture.png (76KB, 1295x627px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
76KB, 1295x627px
>>56203759
And what demanding tasks are you doing anon?
>>
>>56203821
It's ok Windowsfag, im sure buying dank skins in CS:GO with your mom's money makes you cool.
>>
>>56201880
Remember when Apple gave up their encryption keys to the chinese government to sell phones there?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>56203840
lol that's a lot of bullshit. I see some old exploits they patched and not much else. GNU is huffing and puffing here.

I use littlesnitch I see every piece of ingress/egress traffic. Nothing shady at all.
>>
>>56201880
>best screen
>best battery
>best build quality
>best cooling
>best software support with optional great package manager and all open sources programs you know and love

yeah gotta go with os x
>>
>>56203886
Well shilled Rajeesh!
>>
File: 1456060817679.png (195KB, 1297x727px) Image search: [Google]
1456060817679.png
195KB, 1297x727px
>>56203926
>>best cooling
>>
>>56201880
That's more likely due to the fact that you are constantly buying new models of the same thing to keep up with windows users who's computers last a solid 5 years and are easily repairable.

Mac users don't have discussions on repairing their computers because they buy macs apparently do to the fact that they "just work" ;P
>>
>>56203956
>replying to straight up bait
>>
>>56203956
>I run benchmarks on my laptop all day, this is a realistic example of everyday usage. I render CGI and other cpu intensive tasks on my ultra low voltage i5.
>>
>>56203992
weird, my mac never overheats. can't even hear the fans even when they're running full blast.

my zenbook gets up to about 95C idling and then overheats and shuts down.
>>
>>56204023
weird, my zenbook never overheats. can't even hear the fans even when they're running full blast.

my macbook gets up to about 95C idling and then overheats and shuts down.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.