[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Android = MasterRace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

a while back, i played a prank on a bunch of you and got you to brick your iOS devices by setting the date to Jan 1st 1970.

i now feel that the fun is over, and am here today to share the solution to unbrick your device. (if you still have it) for some people, shipping to apple or driving to apple store was too inconvenient. so this may cost you $8 or so for a special screwdriver, but maybe that'll teach you to be most discerning about what you believe from the web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofnq37dqGyY
>>
https://bgr.com/2016/02/15/iphone-date-1970-fix-how-to-video/
>>
too little too late for a lot of the idiots
>>
File: 3121.png (5KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
3121.png
5KB, 96x96px
>>56187064
Does the queen move in straight lines, and rooks in diagonals when they reach enemy borders?
>>
>>56187064
How did you ruse them? That sounds like fun for other circles.
>>
>>56187064

THANK YOU OP. Finally, 10 weeks later, I can finally use my iPhone again.
>>
>>56187064
just got finished compiling Android just now and flashing it! Vanilla Android is insanely secure and fast, man fuck CM13 when you got plain AOSP, no GAPPS either, just f-droid and extra apps from f-droid installed, feels good
>>
>>56187279
i told them that by setting 1907 and restarting phone they get psychedelic backgrounds and/or the rainbow apple logo from yesteryear.
>>56187272
pic unrelated, but i assume this board would make the moves relative to the enemy's start position.
>>
>>56187431
10/10, thank you and good day, sir.
>>
>>56187298
what were you doing in the mean time?
if using android, why would you go back to iClone?
>>
>>56187064
enjoy your pre-rooted android device
>>
>>56188638
as if any mobile device is free from spying
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.