[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's settle this once and for all... Faxes, yay or nay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 340abf9.jpg (26KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
340abf9.jpg
26KB, 640x476px
Let's settle this once and for all...

Faxes, yay or nay?
>>
what was there to settle? this is a retarded thread.
>>
>>56171552
just another shitty piece of office equipment that gpg/pgp should have antiquated but security is hard to make people do fuck it

it's a lose lose. many businesses have to have it but hate having to have it

nay
>>
It's still the fastest way to send a document to someone, prove me wrong.
>>
>>56171627
really? you want to compare baud rates to modern telecommunications?

I'd say go home but likely you're there. leave the house

the fastest communication is snapchat and the fastest way to send a doc is by writing it on a pair of tits and snapchatting that
>>
I fax a lot at work.

I like it. It is very satisfying hearing the little "beeep" when it is done. 8/10 will fax again.
>>
>>56171752
Why do companies have a fax number but not a snapchat account then?
>>
Fax is a godsend for bureaucracy.
>>
>>56171552
I use my fax machine almost 4 times a week.
>>
Is there a way to set up a fax line with regular SIM cards?
Or does it need special support from the telecommunication company.
>>
File: mobile-fax-to-email.jpg (27KB, 450x182px) Image search: [Google]
mobile-fax-to-email.jpg
27KB, 450x182px
>>56175469
I don't think so

Reminds me of this South African Fax to Email Service...
>>
>>56177721
I work in a company in the middle of nowhere, and post mail isn't a thing here.
He have to rely on a lazy fat ass to drive and get some documents.
Even taking pics with camera and sending it with Viber is to complicated to these people.
I had my paycheck delayed 2 months because of it.
>>
>>56171552
First communications device to be invented, will be the last one to ever die.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.