[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

snitchbitch bread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Who else up for making some quick ca$$$h while helping stop the pirate menace?
>>
>>56170906
ngl tho, this shit has some major potential to be the next "reported to the fbi" response.

Its just too perfect to be real.

Link if anyone thinks it's fake: https://reporting.bsa.org/r/report/add.aspx?src=us&ln=en-us&cmpid=EU_NA_AW_CashReelVG_FP_RC_NN
>>
>>56170906
>(71) /trash/ - Best pony ...
>>
>>56170906
If you read their terms...: if they get sued, you will have to take the case and pay all legal fees. Not worth it.
>>
Good citizen.
>>
>>56171985
Plus this is one of the fastest ways to be blacklisted from working in tech. Many firms accidentally use too many licenses and buy more when they find out. Ratting out your employer instead of letting them know they need some more licenses will get your ass jobless fast.
>>
>>56171985
>>56172156
That's why I'm so confused as to why they would even try this shit.

Do you think anyone would fall for this shit?

>>56171629
:^) guess who

>>56171998
thanks dad :)
>>
>>56170906
Where exactly does it say they'll pay you for reports??
>>
>>56172223
There's a whole page full of this propaganda: acebook.com/reportsoftwarepiracy/
>>
>>56172548
>>56172223
>>56171998
>>56172156
Holy fuck lmao. Look at this shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-o51ADK1M
>>
>>56171985
citation needed
>>
>>56172628
this,

I havent seen anything about that yet. But I've seen plenty else to dissuade me from ever using the service.

Bunch of cunts in white suits trying to get you to do their work for them.
>>
>>56172600
they didnt even take the time to fit the page to the screen correctly lmao
>>
kill yourselves
>>
>>56172682
>get paid 7 figures from leading software companies to "represent" their interests
>lie about how they'll give you free shit for ratting out your employer for using too many free trials
>nobodys going to like our shit anyway
>office probably looks like utter shit
>quick tim, make a video so it looks like we're doing something

>>56171985
>>56172628
Not your personal Google. Search it yourself. Their program is similar to the IRS tax evasion program - they need a determination of liability, or a settlement to be collected first before they disburse funds to you. They also expect you to stick around and act as a witness.

This is so you don't turn on your neighbor without being 100% aware that you did, you insolent fuck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.