[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is comcast so bad? The first 2 weeks of signing up i come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: comcast-logo3.gif (138KB, 2100x545px)
comcast-logo3.gif
138KB, 2100x545px
Why is comcast so bad? The first 2 weeks of signing up i come home on a friday ready to relax. Tv wont come on, have to talk to 3 manager and 2 peons to get it fix. They had canceled my account for no reason, took an hour and a half and had to resign up for my package. Now a month later i am sitting here with no internet or tv again from an outage. What the fuck. I had att uverse and it went out once in 4 years
>>
>>56168977
Because in most areas (here, for instance) they are the only major competitor and they need not be good to make money. The truth is that because of the way internet service businesses are ran in the land of the free, people just have to deal with it and there's pretty much nothing we can do because there are just no ways to protest.
>>
>>56168977
One time they got my unit number wrong and it took them and hour to close and reopen my account because you can't change address line 2 apparently.
>>
>>56168977
>royally screwing large swathes of people

innovation
>>
>>56168977
because people like you aren't killing their executives
>>
>>56168977
you can thank bill clinton for signing the telecommunications act of 1996.

make sure to vote for hillary so we can get government funded oligopolies in every industry.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.