[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frustration Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Who /givingup/ here? It's just nonstop problems with my computer. I'm so exhausted of troubleshooting and trying to figure out what's wrong with the damn thing. I just reinstalled windows 10 about 4 times in a span of a week. Something just goes wrong every single fucking time to the point where my computer slows to a turtles pace and everything stops working one by one to the point where I can't even open the command prompt. It works for a day then just fucking falls apart for no apparent reason. I have no clue what to do anymore other than lay on my bed and stare at my ceiling. Post your tech frustrations anons. Why do you feel like giving up?
>>
>>56168959
I gave up with Windows and I moved to xubuntu 2 years ago.
>>
Try win7?

Also I gave up on the it industry because I could never come home happy and/or fulfilled and boy did I try.

In still glad I gave it a shot. Though I feel a bit out of place here as I feel on the border of retard pleb and acceptable.
>>
>>56168959
>never install Windows 10
>life is good
Sorry OP, never had that problem. Have you tried installing Gentoo?
>>
>>56168996
>>56168990
Only using Windows 10 because I want dx12. Is Windows 7 better than Windows 8.1? Almost at the point where I'm just gonna say fuck it and ditch Windows 10. It keeps falling apart and I can't figure out why. I really doubt it's hardware related.
>>
>>56168959
Remember back in the day when the entire OS was in ROM and you could just program what you wanted in basic?
>>
>>56168959
Is your HDD or SSD about to die?
>>
>>56168990
>try to install win7 on win8.1
>nope

well i do have my XP-turned-into-a-lunbuntu comp and 2 laptops with 7 on them but muh 26615songs.

i just do the chans so i do not mess up anything.
>>
>>56169050
How can I tell? The OS is on an SSD that I rarely used. I've run tests on my SSD and my HDD (used for storage) and both seem fine. My computer doesn't function long enough to run more tests anyways. Just gonna reinstall again, all my restore points (that I created yesterday) seem to have just disappeared and deleted themselves.
>>
>>56168959
Go to arch, deal with a different kind of shit. But hey, at least its linux
>>
>>56168959
Only a fucking retard would make same mistake 4 times. You deserved this frustration.
>>
>>56170150

Ignore this dick. Run seatools to figure out if your drive is fucked. It could also be the hardware and win 10 conflicting for whatever reason. Win 10 is fucky so it is common to have problems with.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.